Vegetarian Discussion: Racism And Sexism And Ball's Latest Clown Antics

Racism And Sexism And Ball's Latest Clown Antics

Page: 1 2 3 4   Next  (First | Last)

Rupert
2008-08-22 01:52:53 EST
Ball recently called my girlfriend a "gash" and then a "slant
bitch" (twice) and then pretty much in the same breath called me a
"racist and sexist fuck". Those familiar with Ball will not be
surprised to learn that he had no rational foundation for this. He's a
funny man, our Ball, isn't he?

Also, when Ball made a statement in which he referred to my girlfriend
as a "slant bitch", Derek responded, and instead of pointing out that
civilized people don't use racist slurs, expressed agreement, thereby
revealing himself to be a despicable racist scumbag like his good pal
Ball.

Ah, the fun we have...

Rudy Canoza
2008-08-22 02:09:40 EST
rupie wrote:
> Rudy recently called my girlfriend a "gash" and then a "slant
> bitch" (twice) and then pretty much in the same breath called me a
> "racist and sexist fuck".

You *are* a racist and sexist fuck, rupie. You expect your skank to
defer to you as a western male.

Rupert
2008-08-22 04:00:19 EST
On Aug 22, 2:09 pm, Rudy Canoza <pi...@thedismalscience.noot> wrote:
> rupie wrote:
> > Rudy recently called my girlfriend a "gash" and then a "slant
> > bitch" (twice) and then pretty much in the same breath called me a
> > "racist and sexist fuck".
>
> You *are* a racist and sexist fuck, rupie. You expect your skank to
> defer to you as a western male.

You're a pitiful clown.

Rupert
2008-08-22 04:02:19 EST
On Aug 22, 2:09 pm, Rudy Canoza <pi...@thedismalscience.noot> wrote:
> rupie wrote:
> > Rudy recently called my girlfriend a "gash" and then a "slant
> > bitch" (twice) and then pretty much in the same breath called me a
> > "racist and sexist fuck".
>
> You *are* a racist and sexist fuck, rupie. You expect your skank to
> defer to you as a western male.

Let's see, Ball, you've just said that I expect my girlfriend to defer
to me as a Western male. Now, you are aware that that's utterly false
and without rational foundation, aren't you? Because if not you really
ought to see a doctor.

Rudy Canoza
2008-08-22 10:46:25 EST
Rupert wrote:
> On Aug 22, 2:09 pm, Rudy Canoza <pi...@thedismalscience.noot> wrote:
>> rupie wrote:
>>> Rudy recently called my girlfriend a "gash" and then a "slant
>>> bitch" (twice) and then pretty much in the same breath called me a
>>> "racist and sexist fuck".
>> You *are* a racist and sexist fuck, rupie. You expect your skank to
>> defer to you as a western male.
>
> You're a

I have you pegged, rupie. Your attitude towards the skank is one of
condescending racist paternalism, with a good measure of sexism thrown in.

Rudy Canoza
2008-08-22 10:46:55 EST
Rupert wrote:
> On Aug 22, 2:09 pm, Rudy Canoza <pi...@thedismalscience.noot> wrote:
>> rupie wrote:
>>> Rudy recently called my girlfriend a "gash" and then a "slant
>>> bitch" (twice) and then pretty much in the same breath called me a
>>> "racist and sexist fuck".
>> You *are* a racist and sexist fuck, rupie. You expect your skank to
>> defer to you as a western male.
>
> Let's see, Rudy, you've just said that I expect my girlfriend to defer
> to me as a Western male.

You do.

Rupert
2008-08-22 23:46:58 EST
On Aug 22, 10:46 pm, Rudy Canoza <pi...@thedismalscience.noot> wrote:
> Rupert wrote:
> >> You *are* a racist and sexist fuck, rupie. You expect your skank to
> >> defer to you as a western male.
>
> > You're a
>
> I have you pegged, rupie. Your attitude towards the skank is one of
> condescending racist paternalism, with a good measure of sexism thrown in.

It's been a while since you've come up with a really classic
delusion. :)

Do you not think that using the word "skank" and "sexism" in the same
sentence is a bit lame? If you're so concerned about racism and
sexism, why not look to yourself?

Rudy Canoza
2008-08-23 02:41:30 EST
Rupert wrote:
> On Aug 22, 10:46 pm, Rudy Canoza <pi...@thedismalscience.noot> wrote:
>> Rupert wrote:
>>> You're a
>> I have you pegged, rupie. Your attitude towards the skank is one of
>> condescending racist paternalism, with a good measure of sexism thrown in.
>
> It's been a while since you've come up with a really classic
> delusion.

It sure has, rupie: I've never done it.

Rupert
2008-08-23 03:40:33 EST
On Aug 23, 2:41 pm, Rudy Canoza <pi...@thedismalscience.noot> wrote:
> Rupert wrote:
> >> I have you pegged, rupie. Your attitude towards the skank is one of
> >> condescending racist paternalism, with a good measure of sexism thrown in.
>
> > It's been a while since you've come up with a really classic
> > delusion.
>
> It sure has, rupie: I've never done it.

You've had lots of classics. They're always good fun.

Rudy Canoza
2008-08-23 03:53:57 EST
Rupert wrote:
> On Aug 23, 2:41 pm, Rudy Canoza <pi...@thedismalscience.noot> wrote:
>> Rupert wrote:
>>> It's been a while since you've come up with a really classic
>>> delusion.
>> It sure has, rupie: I've never done it.
>
> You've had lots of

success.

You demonstrate *classic* western racism and sexism in your relations
with that skank.
Page: 1 2 3 4   Next  (First | Last)