Vegetarian Discussion: Harrison's Supposed Quote Concerning His Mental Health Is A Forgery

Harrison's Supposed Quote Concerning His Mental Health Is A Forgery

Derek
2008-08-12 18:14:45 EST
It has come to my attention that a quote I brought here, supposedly
from Harrison admitting certain mental health issues, was in fact a
forgery made by Mr.Falafel.

Rudy Canoza
2008-08-12 18:24:53 EST
Derek wrote:
> It has come to my attention that a quote I brought here, supposedly
> from Harrison admitting certain mental health issues, was in fact a
> forgery made by Mr.Falafel.

You did the right thing in acknowledging that.

It has also come to everyone's attention here that a post allegedly by
Dutch in the "GooFuckwit David Harrison stupidism - IV" thread is in
fact a forgery by Goo Fuckwit David Harrison. It was written and posted
using Forte Free Agent 3.1/32.783, the same as Goo Fuckwit David
Harrison's own posts at 'dh@.', and it was posted to Goo Fuckwit David
Harrison's ISP, BellSouth. The clincher is it has Goo Fuckwit David
Harrison's unique posting ID signature. If you look at the path header:

the last element before the text "not-for-mail" is 6f2e25e0. That is
Goo Fuckwit David Harrison's unique posting ID with BellSouth. It is
the same in the "Dutch" forgery as in all of Goo Fuckwit David
Harrison's other shitty posts.

Goo Fuckwit David Harrison will never acknowledge that he forged the
post. He doesn't have a bit of integrity.

Derek
2008-08-12 18:49:17 EST
On Tue, 12 Aug 2008 15:24:53 -0700, Rudy Canoza <pipes@thedismalscience.noot> wrote:
>Derek wrote:
>
>> It has come to my attention that a quote I brought here, supposedly
>> from Harrison admitting certain mental health issues, was in fact a
>> forgery made by Mr.Falafel.
>
>You did the right thing in acknowledging that.
>
>It has also come to everyone's attention here that a post allegedly by
>Dutch in the "GooFuckwit David Harrison stupidism - IV" thread is in
>fact a forgery by Goo Fuckwit David Harrison. It was written and posted
>using Forte Free Agent 3.1/32.783, the same as Goo Fuckwit David
>Harrison's own posts at 'dh@.', and it was posted to Goo Fuckwit David
>Harrison's ISP, BellSouth. The clincher is it has Goo Fuckwit David
>Harrison's unique posting ID signature. If you look at the path header:

>the last element before the text "not-for-mail" is 6f2e25e0. That is
>Goo Fuckwit David Harrison's unique posting ID with BellSouth.

Noted. Thanks.

>It is
>the same in the "Dutch" forgery as in all of Goo Fuckwit David
>Harrison's other shitty posts.
>
>Goo Fuckwit David Harrison will never acknowledge that he forged the
>post. He doesn't have a bit of integrity.

If I had my way he'd be left swinging from a poplar tree in
the southern breeze like a piece of "strange fruit"e, a "pastoral
scene of the gallant south."

Dutch
2008-08-12 18:56:31 EST
Derek wrote:
> It has come to my attention that a quote I brought here, supposedly
> from Harrison admitting certain mental health issues, was in fact a
> forgery made by Mr.Falafel.

I thought the post demonstrated a degree of
self-examination that was too genuine to be a real
fuckwit post. It made me sympathetic, whereas his real
posts just make me want to hurl.

Derek
2008-08-12 19:26:55 EST
On Tue, 12 Aug 2008 22:56:31 GMT, Dutch <no@email.com> wrote:
>Derek wrote:
>>
>> It has come to my attention that a quote I brought here, supposedly
>> from Harrison admitting certain mental health issues, was in fact a
>> forgery made by Mr.Falafel.
>
>I thought the post demonstrated a degree of
>self-examination that was too genuine to be a real
>fuckwit post. It made me sympathetic, whereas his real
>posts just make me want to hurl.

I usually spray a couple of doses of glyceryl trinitrate under
my tongue before reading his garbage, and if I decide to ever
respond to him I keep my left thumb hovering over the speed
dial to my local cardiac unit while I type.

D*@.
2008-08-13 09:27:59 EST
On Tue, 12 Aug 2008 23:14:45 +0100, Derek <usenet.email@gmail.com> wrote:

>It has come to my attention that a quote I brought here, supposedly
>from Harrison admitting certain mental health issues, was in fact a
>forgery made by Mr.Falafel.

You knew it when you posted it Goo, so you could
later try to make it look like a mistake and you could
pat yourselves on the back for "admitting" to it. It's
very transparent.

D*@.
2008-08-13 09:29:52 EST
On Tue, 12 Aug 2008, Goo incorrectly predicted:

>Goo Fuckwit David Harrison will never acknowledge that he forged the
>post.

Sure I will Goo. I wrote it to see what the reaction would be.
I figured you and the "Dutch" character would both deny that
he would ever be so honest and respectable, and that's what
you "both" have done. I also expected the "Derek" character
to be involved somehow. You and "Dutch" have been lying
about me the entire time...simply lying without even attacking
what you're accusing me of. If I did hold the belief, you would
attack the belief without having any reason to make a big
deal out of insisting that I believe it. Since I don't, you simply
insist that I believe something I don't, and never attack what
you're accusing me of believing. That's one way that ANYONE
should be able to tell you're lying. Of course I can tell because
I know what I do believe, and know that you know it too even
though you only admitted to me a couple of times that I'm
aware of, in contrast to the hundreds or thousands of times
you've made a point to lie about it.

>He doesn't have a bit of integrity.

I've shown that the "Dutch" character doesn't. At one
time he lied and said he'd never misrepresent me, but he
helps you do it all the time and certainly doesn't have the
integrity to stop, much less apologise for the years and
years he's been lying about me.

Rudy Canoza
2008-08-13 14:44:20 EST
Goo - Fuckwit David Harrison, Stupidist, stupid pig-fucking cracker -
woke up and said, "How can I be even *more* stupid today than I was
yesterday?", and so he wrote:
> On Tue, 12 Aug 2008 23:14:45 +0100, Derek <usenet.email@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> It has come to my attention that a quote I brought here, supposedly
>> from Harrison admitting certain mental health issues, was in fact a
>> forgery made by Mr.Falafel.
>
> You knew it when you posted it Derek,

He didn't, Goo.

Rudy Canoza
2008-08-13 14:45:25 EST
yesterday?", and so he wrote:
> On Tue, 12 Aug 2008, Rudy H. Canoza correctly predicted:
>
>> Goo Fuckwit David Harrison will never acknowledge that he forged the
>> post.
>
> Sure I will Rudy. I wrote it to see what the reaction would be.

No.

>> He doesn't have a bit of integrity.
>
> I've shown that

...that you have no integrity. But I figured that out in 1999, Goo.

D*@.
2008-08-14 13:33:17 EST
On Wed, 13 Aug 2008, Goo wrote:

>On Wed, 13 Aug 2008 12:27:59 -0100, dh@. wrote:
>
>>On Tue, 12 Aug 2008 23:14:45 +0100, Derek <usenet.email@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>>It has come to my attention that a quote I brought here, supposedly
>>>from Harrison admitting certain mental health issues, was in fact a
>>>forgery made by Mr.Falafel.
>>
>> You knew it when you posted it Goo, so you could
>>later try to make it look like a mistake and you could
>>pat yourselves on the back for "admitting" to it.
>
>He didn't

LOL! He sure did Goo. It's very transparent.