Vegetarian Discussion: Goo's Dishonest Denial:

Goo's Dishonest Denial:
Posts: 11

Report Abuse

Use this form to report abuse or request takedown.
The requests are usually processed within 48 hours.

Page: 1 2   Next  (First | Last)

D*@.
2008-07-23 13:58:27 EST
"No." - Goo

Rudy Canoza
2008-07-23 17:29:51 EST

Yes, it is the unborn animals that will be
born if nothing prevents that from happening,
that would experience the loss if their lives
are prevented.
GooFuckwit David Harrison, self-identified pig-fucking cracker -
08/01/2000

Mr.Smartypants
2008-07-24 07:12:17 EST
On Jul 24, 7:29 am, Rudy Canoza <pi...@thedismalscience.noot> wrote:
>         Yes, it is the unborn animals that will be
>         born if nothing prevents that from happening,
>         that would experience the loss if their lives
>         are prevented.
>         GooFuckwit David Harrison, self-identified pig-fucking cracker -
> 08/01/2000


Tell us about raising cows to become pet food, Boobs.


D*@.
2008-07-24 12:01:52 EST
On Thu, 24 Jul 2008 04:12:17 -0700 (PDT), "Mr.Smartypants" <bunghole-jonnie@lycos.com> wrote:

>On Jul 24, 7:29 am, Rudy Canoza <pi...@thedismalscience.noot> wrote:
>>         Yes, it is the unborn animals that will be
>>         born if nothing prevents that from happening,
>>         that would experience the loss if their lives
>>         are prevented.
>>         GooFuckwit David Harrison, self-identified pig-fucking cracker -
>> 08/01/2000
>
>
>Tell us about raising cows to become pet food, Boobs.
_________________________________________________________
Ron asked:
>So you are telling us that the cow was purposely bred into existance
>and fed and watered for 12 years only to be sold at the lowest price in
>the beef industry......and all that done with the singular purpose of
>supplying the pet food industry?

Goo replied:
Yes.
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
_________________________________________________________
Ron pointed out:
>You also said cows are raised for 12 years specifically to become
>PET FOOD.

Goo replied:
Some are.
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
And Goo believes it to be true! What I wrote was a mistake in
terminology, which Goo knows I actually corrected in the very
next sentence:

"in the very next sentence, you claim that you don't believe the
animals exist before conception" - Goo, Jun 2001

As we can see this is one of the clearest and most blatant of
Goo's lies, and one he must have repeated a hundred times
or more over the years. Here is the rest of the quote which
the Goober was momentarily honest enough to acknowldege
one time seven years ago ( which is really quite a lot for Goo ) :

"I don't believe that the individual animals exist
in any way before they are conceived, but I am
also aware that billions more animals *will* exist
as a result of the farming industry if nothing
(like ARAs) prevents it from happening. To me that
is a major aspect to take into consideration." - dh, Jan 2000

Right from the start I've admitted my mistake:

"As I've admitted on many many occasions, that
was a mistake in that I don't believe nonexistent
beings can experience anything." - dh, May 2003

and we can see that this particular lie the Goober keeps
repeating was old and tired five years ago...well, longer
ago than that.

Rudy Canoza
2008-07-24 16:46:48 EST
Goo - Fuckwit David Harrison, stupidest pig-fucking cracker in existence
- blabbered and presented no challenge:
> On Thu, 24 Jul 2008 04:12:17 -0700 (PDT), "Mr.Smartypants" <bunghole-jonnie@lycos.com> wrote:
>
>> On Jul 24, 7:29 am, Rudy Canoza <pi...@thedismalscience.noot> wrote:
>>> Yes, it is the unborn animals that will be
>>> born if nothing prevents that from happening,
>>> that would experience the loss if their lives
>>> are prevented.
>>> GooFuckwit David Harrison, self-identified pig-fucking cracker -
>>> 08/01/2000
> _
> "As I've admitted on many many occasions, that
> was a mistake in that I don't believe nonexistent
> beings can experience anything." - dh, May 2003

You were just trying to avoid having to answer for your foolishness,
Goo. You *HAVE* to believe that "they" can experience things, Goo,
because you said they can several other times:

What gives you the right to want to deprive
them [unborn animals] of having what life they
could have?
Fuckwit - 10/12/2001

What I'm saying is unfair for the animals that
*could* get to live, is for people not to
consider the fact that they are only keeping
these animals from being killed, by keeping
them from getting to live at all.
Fuckwit - 10/19/1999

If you keep an animal from being born which
would have been born without your interference,
you have denied life to it, whether it actually
exists or not.
Fuckwit - 28 Sept 1999 http://tinyurl.com/2x3ogu

You keep trying to get out of the trap in various desperate ways, Goo,
and you just can't *EVERYTHING* you have written, Goo - Goo - is based
on your deeply held belief that "vegans" are trying to do something bad
to "pre-existent" animals. Existing animals don't figure into it in any
way, Goo.

You believe "pre-existent" animals are real, Goo - Goo - and you believe
they have interests that demand our "consideration" today:

The animals that will be raised for us to eat
are more than just "nothing", because they
*will* be born unless something stops their
lives from happening. Since that is the case,
if something stops their lives from happening,
whatever it is that stops it is truly "denying"
them of the life they otherwise would have had.
Fuckwit - 12/09/1999

You're fucked, Goo. There's no way out of it. You're just fucked.

Rudy Canoza
2008-07-24 16:48:18 EST
Goo - Fuckwit David Harrison, stupidest pig-fucking cracker in existence
- blabbered and presented no challenge:
> On Thu, 24 Jul 2008 04:12:17 -0700 (PDT), "Mr.Smartypants" <bunghole-jonnie@lycos.com> wrote:
>
>> On Jul 24, 7:29 am, Rudy Canoza <pi...@thedismalscience.noot> wrote:
>>> Yes, it is the unborn animals that will be
>>> born if nothing prevents that from happening,
>>> that would experience the loss if their lives
>>> are prevented.
>>> GooFuckwit David Harrison, self-identified pig-fucking cracker -
>>> 08/01/2000
> _
> "As I've admitted on many many occasions, that
> was a mistake in that I don't believe nonexistent
> beings can experience anything." - dh, May 2003

You were just trying to avoid having to answer for your foolishness,
Goo. You *HAVE* to believe that "they" can experience things, Goo,
because you said they can several other times:

What gives you the right to want to deprive
them [unborn animals] of having what life they
could have?
Fuckwit - 10/12/2001

What I'm saying is unfair for the animals that
*could* get to live, is for people not to
consider the fact that they are only keeping
these animals from being killed, by keeping
them from getting to live at all.
Fuckwit - 10/19/1999

If you keep an animal from being born which
would have been born without your interference,
you have denied life to it, whether it actually
exists or not.
Fuckwit - 28 Sept 1999 http://tinyurl.com/2x3ogu

You keep trying to get out of the trap in various desperate ways, Goo,
and you just can't *EVERYTHING* you have written, Goo - Goo - is based
on your deeply held belief that "vegans" are trying to do something bad
to "pre-existent" animals. Existing animals don't figure into it in any
way, Goo.

You believe "pre-existent" animals are real, Goo - Goo - and you believe
they have interests that demand our "consideration" today:

The animals that will be raised for us to eat
are more than just "nothing", because they
*will* be born unless something stops their
lives from happening. Since that is the case,
if something stops their lives from happening,
whatever it is that stops it is truly "denying"
them of the life they otherwise would have had.
Fuckwit - 12/09/1999

You're fucked, Goo. There's no way out of it. You're just fucked.

Mr. Smartypants
2008-07-24 18:37:49 EST
On Jul 25, 6:48 am, Rudy Canoza <pi...@thedismalscience.noot> wrote:
> Goo - Fuckwit David Harrison, stupidest pig-fucking cracker in existence
> - blabbered and presented no challenge:
>
> > On Thu, 24 Jul 2008 04:12:17 -0700 (PDT), "Mr.Smartypants" <bunghole-jon...@lycos.com> wrote:
>
> >> On Jul 24, 7:29 am, Rudy Canoza <pi...@thedismalscience.noot> wrote:
> >>>         Yes, it is the unborn animals that will be
> >>>         born if nothing prevents that from happening,
> >>>         that would experience the loss if their lives
> >>>         are prevented.
> >>>         GooFuckwit David Harrison, self-identified pig-fucking cracker -
> >>> 08/01/2000
> > _
> > "As I've admitted on many many occasions, that
> > was a mistake in that I don't believe nonexistent
> > beings can experience anything." - dh, May 2003
>
> You were just trying to avoid having to answer for your foolishness,
> Goo.  You *HAVE* to believe that "they" can experience things, Goo,
> because you said they can several other times:
>
>         What gives you the right to want to deprive
>         them [unborn animals] of having what life they
>         could have?
>         Fuckwit - 10/12/2001
>
>         What I'm saying is unfair for the animals that
>         *could* get to live, is for people not to
>         consider the fact that they are only keeping
>         these animals from being killed, by keeping
>         them from getting to live at all.
>         Fuckwit - 10/19/1999
>
>         If you keep an animal from being born which
>         would have been born without your interference,
>         you have denied life to it, whether it actually
>         exists or not.
>         Fuckwit - 28 Sept 1999http://tinyurl.com/2x3ogu
>
> You keep trying to get out of the trap in various desperate ways, Goo,
> and you just can't  *EVERYTHING* you have written, Goo - Goo - is based
> on your deeply held belief that "vegans" are trying to do something bad
> to "pre-existent" animals.  Existing animals don't figure into it in any
> way, Goo.
>
> You believe "pre-existent" animals are real, Goo - Goo - and you believe
> they have interests that demand our "consideration" today:
>
>         The animals that will be raised for us to eat
>         are more than just "nothing", because they
>         *will* be born unless something stops their
>         lives from happening. Since that is the case,
>         if something stops their lives from happening,
>         whatever it is that stops it is truly "denying"
>         them of the life they otherwise would have had.
>         Fuckwit - 12/09/1999
>
> You're fucked, Goo.  There's no way out of it.  You're just fucked.


That sounds *exactly* the situation Rupert has you in, Boobs.
Doesn't it?



D*@.
2008-07-29 08:37:56 EST
On Thu, 24 Jul 2008 15:37:49 -0700 (PDT), "Mr. Smartypants" <shrubkiller@excite.com> wrote:

>On Jul 25, 6:48 am, the Goober wrote:
>
>> You're just fucked.
>
>
>That sounds *exactly* the situation Rupert has you in, Boobs.
>Doesn't it?

He tries to create the impression that it's the same, but
it's not. I doubt Rupert has lied about anything, where in
contrast to that I am confident that the Goober has lied
about much, and quite possibly has lied about everything
in that case.
In my case I have not lied about anything and have no
reason to. Goo in contrast feels that he does have reason
to lie, and therefore has lied about a number of things. In
this particular case of mine afaik Goo has never been
honest about any of it at all. In fact the Goober is so far
from being honest that he can't even acknowledge what
I really believe, much MUCH less could he ever begin to
refute it. We could not find a more inept, complete and total
failure than Goo.

D*@.
2008-07-29 08:38:25 EST
On Thu, 24 Jul 2008, Goo lied:

>dh pointed out:
>> _
>> "As I've admitted on many many occasions, that
>> was a mistake in that I don't believe nonexistent
>> beings can experience anything." - dh, May 2003
>
>You were just trying to avoid having to answer for your foolishness,
>Goo. You *HAVE* to believe that "they" can experience things

Do you think anyone is stupid enough to believe that you
are stupid enough to believe that, Goo?

Rudy Canoza
2008-07-29 16:58:23 EST
Goo - that's Fuckwit David Harrison, of course - will always find a way
to become more stupid.



Goo - Fuckwit David Harrison, stupid pig-fucking cracker in all Georgia,
lied:
> On Thu, 24 Jul 2008, Rudy B. Canoza wrote:
>
>> Goo - Fuckwit David Harrison, stupid pig-fucking cracker in all Georgia, lied:
>>> _
>>> "As I've admitted on many many occasions, that
>>> was a mistake

Not a mistake, Goo. You're lying about that, as I have *proved*.


>> You were just trying to avoid having to answer for your foolishness,
>> Goo. You *HAVE* to believe that "they" can experience things
>
> Do you think anyone is stupid enough to believe

We *know*, Goo, that you're stupid enough to believe that non-existent
entities can experience a "loss", "denial", "unfairness", and so on.
You've said so.
Page: 1 2   Next  (First | Last)


2020 - UsenetArchives.com | Contact Us | Privacy | Stats | Site Search
Become our Patron