Vegetarian Discussion: Ball's Interesting Idea That I Shouldn't Be Working In China

Ball's Interesting Idea That I Shouldn't Be Working In China
Posts: 8

Report Abuse

Use this form to report abuse or request takedown.
The requests are usually processed within 48 hours.

Page: 1   (First | Last)

Rupert
2008-07-06 03:07:03 EST
Ball, you've recently made the statement that I'm helping to keep the
Chinese Communist Party in power. The day you get me to take this
statement seriously for a single second I'll immediately hand in my
letter of resignation, say goodbye to the woman I love, and fly back
to Sydney.

I have to say though, that I'll be holding you to fairly high
standards of intellectual rigor. Usually the best you can do is to
make me laugh out loud.

Give it your best shot.

Mr.Smartypants
2008-07-06 08:00:27 EST
On Jul 6, 5:07 pm, Rupert <rupertmccal...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Ball, you've recently made the statement that I'm helping to keep the
> Chinese Communist Party in power. The day you get me to take this
> statement seriously for a single second I'll immediately hand in my
> letter of resignation, say goodbye to the woman I love, and fly back
> to Sydney.
>
> I have to say though, that I'll be holding you to fairly high
> standards of intellectual rigor. Usually the best you can do is to
> make me laugh out loud.
>
> Give it your best shot.



My, my,...Boobs must really be impressed with you if he feels you have
the sort of influence that is keeping hundreds of millions of people
in a communist system.

It probably stems from the fact that you used a really big word that
Boobs didn't even know existed and couldn't find in his dictionary.


Rudy Canoza
2008-07-06 11:22:33 EST
Rupert wrote:
> Rudy, you've recently made the statement that I'm helping to keep the
> Chinese Communist Party in power.

You are working to increase the overall productivity and competitiveness
of the Chinese economy, which still has a huge degree of state control.
Unlike western market economies, the state in China still feels it
"owns" the economy, and uses it as a tool to project national power.
You are helping the Communist government of China.



> say goodbye to the woman I love, and fly back
> to Sydney.

Oh, is that right? So, what you're saying is you've jilted your Aussie
girlfriend and shacked up with a Chinese girl. Don't you think it's
time to change the picture on your web site? What a fucking heel.

Rupert
2008-07-06 14:08:36 EST
On Jul 6, 11:22 pm, Rudy Canoza <pi...@thedismalscience.noot> wrote:
> Rupert wrote:
> > Rudy, you've recently made the statement that I'm helping to keep the
> > Chinese Communist Party in power.
>
> You are working to increase the overall productivity and competitiveness
> of the Chinese economy, which still has a huge degree of state control.
>   Unlike western market economies, the state in China still feels it
> "owns" the economy, and uses it as a tool to project national power.
> You are helping the Communist government of China.
>
> > say goodbye to the woman I love, and fly back
> > to Sydney.
>
> Oh, is that right?  So, what you're saying is you've jilted your Aussie
> girlfriend and shacked up with a Chinese girl.  Don't you think it's
> time to change the picture on your web site?  What a fucking heel.

The picture on my website is my Chinese girlfriend, you stupid clown,
I met her in November. People often tell her she doesn't look Chinese.
She is Shanghainese. I will comment on your other paragraph later
today.

Mr.Smartypants
2008-07-06 14:09:40 EST
On Jul 7, 1:22 am, Rudy Canoza <pi...@thedismalscience.noot> wrote:
> Rupert wrote:
> > Rudy, you've recently made the statement that I'm helping to keep the
> > Chinese Communist Party in power.
>
> You are working to increase the overall productivity and competitiveness
> of the Chinese economy, which still has a huge degree of state control.
>   Unlike western market economies, the state in China still feels it
> "owns" the economy, and uses it as a tool to project national power.


BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!


The US would *never* do anything like that would it, Boobs?







> You are helping the Communist government of China.
>
> > say goodbye to the woman I love, and fly back
> > to Sydney.
>
> Oh, is that right?  So, what you're saying is you've jilted your Aussie
> girlfriend and shacked up with a Chinese girl.  Don't you think it's
> time to change the picture on your web site?  What a fucking heel.


Rupert
2008-07-06 20:21:44 EST
On Jul 6, 11:22 pm, Rudy Canoza <pi...@thedismalscience.noot> wrote:
> Rupert wrote:
> > Rudy, you've recently made the statement that I'm helping to keep the
> > Chinese Communist Party in power.
>
> You are working to increase the overall productivity and competitiveness
> of the Chinese economy, which still has a huge degree of state control.
>   Unlike western market economies, the state in China still feels it
> "owns" the economy, and uses it as a tool to project national power.
> You are helping the Communist government of China.
>
> > say goodbye to the woman I love, and fly back
> > to Sydney.
>
> Oh, is that right?  So, what you're saying is you've jilted your Aussie
> girlfriend and shacked up with a Chinese girl.  Don't you think it's
> time to change the picture on your web site?  What a fucking heel.

Hi, Ball. Look, we'll talk over the merits of your argument a bit more
next week, when I'm in Sydney.

I've had three girlfriends in my adult life. One relationship from
1994 to 1998 with a girl who lived in Melbourne, another two-month
fling with a girl from a choir I sang in in 2002. She coincidentally
broke up with me at the time I had my second psychotic episode, but
she strongly emphasised to my mother that it wasn't influencing her
decision.

I was unrequitedly in love with a girl from Animal Liberation NSW for
about a year.

And now there is this girl I met in China, we've been going out for
seven months. She's the only reason I signed my second contract.

Your taxes are helping to fund a criminal war which is causing massive
bloodshed. If you want to lecture me about how I'm morally required to
break up with my girlfriend then you really should make some inquiries
about whether you can get a working visa in Europe or Australia. Think
of it, Ball, we could have a beer together.

Anyway, as I say I'll give your argument some more thought next week,
when I'm in Sydney.

Rudy Canoza
2008-07-07 01:22:30 EST
Rupert wrote:
> On Jul 6, 11:22 pm, Rudy Canoza <pi...@thedismalscience.noot> wrote:
>> Rupert wrote:
>>> Rudy, you've recently made the statement that I'm helping to keep the
>>> Chinese Communist Party in power.
>> You are working to increase the overall productivity and competitiveness
>> of the Chinese economy, which still has a huge degree of state control.
>> Unlike western market economies, the state in China still feels it
>> "owns" the economy, and uses it as a tool to project national power.
>> You are helping the Communist government of China.
>>
>>> say goodbye to the woman I love, and fly back
>>> to Sydney.
>> Oh, is that right? So, what you're saying is you've jilted your Aussie
>> girlfriend and shacked up with a Chinese girl. Don't you think it's
>> time to change the picture on your web site? What a fucking heel.
>
> Hi, Rudy. Look, we'll talk over the merits of your argument a bit more
> next week, when I'm in Sydney.

Hardly worth the bother.


> I've had three girlfriends in my adult life.

No one cares. Don't spill your guts this way, rupie. It's entirely
undignified. When you're older, you'll understand.

Rupert
2008-07-07 02:58:44 EST
On Jul 7, 1:22 pm, Rudy Canoza <pi...@thedismalscience.noot> wrote:
> Rupert wrote:
> > On Jul 6, 11:22 pm, Rudy Canoza <pi...@thedismalscience.noot> wrote:
> >> Rupert wrote:
> >>> Rudy, you've recently made the statement that I'm helping to keep the
> >>> Chinese Communist Party in power.
> >> You are working to increase the overall productivity and competitiveness
> >> of the Chinese economy, which still has a huge degree of state control.
> >>   Unlike western market economies, the state in China still feels it
> >> "owns" the economy, and uses it as a tool to project national power.
> >> You are helping the Communist government of China.
>
> >>> say goodbye to the woman I love, and fly back
> >>> to Sydney.
> >> Oh, is that right?  So, what you're saying is you've jilted your Aussie
> >> girlfriend and shacked up with a Chinese girl.  Don't you think it's
> >> time to change the picture on your web site?  What a fucking heel.
>
> > Hi, Rudy. Look, we'll talk over the merits of your argument a bit more
> > next week, when I'm in Sydney.
>
> Hardly worth the bother.
>

Fine, I won't talk about it with you if you're not interested, I'll
talk it over with other people.

Your taxes are helping to fund a criminal war. Your saying you can't
leave the United States is like me saying I can't grow all my own
food. I'm sure you could find a country to live in with a somewhat
less criminal government than the United States. And who says you have
to keep working? You keep hinting at your high income, surely you have
some savings by now?

What was all that talk over all those years about hypocrisy?

> > I've had three girlfriends in my adult life.
>
> No one cares.  Don't spill your guts this way, rupie.  It's entirely
> undignified.  When you're older, you'll understand.

Don't expect anyone to care. Your advanced age has not given you
enough maturity to be above spending time talking with Dave Harrison
about "assfelching", and in that context it's completely absurd for
you to put on airs of "Oh, I'm older than you, you should conduct
yourself with more dignity."
Page: 1   (First | Last)


2020 - UsenetArchives.com | Contact Us | Privacy | Stats | Site Search
Become our Patron