Vegetarian Discussion: Stupidest Pig-fucking Cracker In Existence

Stupidest Pig-fucking Cracker In Existence

Rudy Canoza
2008-07-03 15:07:28 EST
Goo - Fuckwit David Harrison.

Congratulations, Goo. I know how hard you've worked to achieve this,
uh, honor.

Mr.Smartypants
2008-07-03 16:18:30 EST
On Jul 4, 5:07 am, Rudy Canoza <pi...@thedismalscience.noot> wrote:
> Goo - Fuckwit David Harrison.
>
> Congratulations, Goo.  I know how hard you've worked to achieve this,
> uh, honor.

What distance is the furthest object detected in outer space based on
it's light given off?

What is the estimated elapsed time since the BIG BANG?

David
2008-07-09 07:41:44 EST
On Thu, 3 Jul 2008 13:18:30 -0700 (PDT), "Mr.Smartypants" <bcpg@canada.com> wrote:

>On Jul 4, 5:07 am, Goo wrote:
>> Goo - Fuckwit David Harrison.
>>
>> Congratulations, Goo.  I know how hard you've worked to achieve this,
>> uh, honor.
>

>What distance is the furthest object detected in outer space based on
>it's light given off?
>
>What is the estimated elapsed time since the BIG BANG?
The Cosmic Background Radiation

In every direction, there is a very low energy and very uniform radiation that we see filling
the Universe. This is called the 3 Degree Kelvin Background Radiation, or the Cosmic
Background Radiation, or the Microwave Background.
. . .
Evidence for the Big Bang

The cosmic background radiation (sometimes called the CBR), is the afterglow of the big bang,
cooled to a faint whisper in the microwave spectrum by the expansion of the Universe for 15 billion
years (which causes the radiation originally produced in the big bang to redshift to longer
wavelengths).
. . .
http://csep10.phys.utk.edu/astr162/lect/cosmology/cbr.html
see also:

http://atropos.as.arizona.edu/aiz/teaching/nats102/lecture22.html
http://astronomyonline.org/Cosmology/BigBang.asp

David
2008-07-09 07:41:49 EST
On Thu, 03 Jul 2008, Goo wrote:

>Goo

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rudy Canoza
2008-07-09 10:52:41 EST
Goo - Fuckwit David Harrison, stupidest pig-fucking cracker in existence
- blabbered and presented no challenge:
> On Thu, 03 Jul 2008, Rudy V. Canoza wrote:
>
>> Goo - Fuckwit David Harrison.
>
> LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes, it /is/ funny, isn't it, Goo?

Mr. Smartypants
2008-07-10 21:54:22 EST
On Jul 10, 12:52 am, Rudy Canoza <pi...@thedismalscience.noot> wrote:
> Goo - Fuckwit David Harrison, stupidest pig-fucking cracker in existence
> - blabbered and presented no challenge:
>
> > On Thu, 03 Jul 2008, Rudy V. Canoza wrote:
>
> >> Goo - Fuckwit David Harrison.

> Yes, it /is/ funny, isn't it, Goo?

Rupert seems to have gone now, Boobs. I think it's safe for you to
come out from under your bed.