Vegetarian Discussion: Why Rudy Needs Psychiatric Help.

Why Rudy Needs Psychiatric Help.

Mr.Smartypants
2008-07-01 15:10:10 EST

Regulars here will remember that Rudy (Jonathon Ball) stated a few
years ago that he'd like to live next to two specific women so he
could terrorize them. Then there's his ongoing profane verbal abuse of
Lesley (Pearl).
Penis issues are obviously at the root of this. His shrivelled and
probably hideously deformed penis may have been laughed at by or
possibly even horrified past potential sex partners leaving Ball with
a hatred for women.

Then there are his problems with Dave, myself, and Rupert. Can anyone
doubt this is due to Ball knowing we have normal penises whilst his is
a miniature freak show hidden in his undies?

Any psychiatrist given the opportunity would drop everything if given
the chance to study Ball.

He'd definately make a landmark case study.

Rupert
2008-07-01 16:05:01 EST
On Jul 2, 3:10 am, "Mr.Smartypants" <anybod...@canada.com> wrote:
> Regulars here will remember that Rudy (Jonathon Ball) stated a few
> years ago that he'd like to live next to two specific women so he
> could terrorize them. Then there's his ongoing profane verbal abuse of
> Lesley (Pearl).
> Penis issues are obviously at the root of this. His shrivelled and
> probably hideously deformed penis may have been laughed at by or
> possibly even horrified past potential sex partners leaving Ball with
> a hatred for women.
>
> Then there are his problems with Dave, myself, and Rupert. Can anyone
> doubt this is due to Ball knowing we have normal penises whilst his is
> a miniature freak show hidden in his undies?
>
> Any psychiatrist given the opportunity would drop everything if given
> the chance to study Ball.
>
> He'd definately make a landmark case study.

Look, this is really a bit unkind. You know that Ball's behaviour
towards Dave stems from unrequited love. A lot of us have been through
unrequited love and it's not something to joke about.

Some people look at Ball and see a pathetic clown who spends half his
life publicly wallowing in his own excrement. I see a man who
desperately needs someone to reach out and rid him of his conviction
that no-one will ever love him. Ultimately, his usenet behaviour is a
cry for help.

Rudy Canoza
2008-07-01 16:15:38 EST
Rupert wrote:
> On Jul 2, 3:10 am, "Mr.Smartypants" <anybod...@canada.com> wrote:
>> Regulars here will remember that blah blah blah runny hamilton verbal diarrhea
>>
>> He'd definately

Definitely. The word is definitely, not "definately".

> Look, this is really a bit unkind.

You also demean yourself by engaging seriously with the lifelong
do-nothing jerk-off runny hamilton.

Mr. Smartypants
2008-07-01 16:43:29 EST
On Jul 2, 6:05 am, Rupert <rupertmccal...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> On Jul 2, 3:10 am, "Mr.Smartypants" <anybod...@canada.com> wrote:
>

> > Regulars here will remember that Rudy (Jonathon Ball) stated a few
> > years ago that he'd like to live next to two specific women so he
> > could terrorize them. Then there's his ongoing profane verbal abuse of
> > Lesley (Pearl).
> > Penis issues are obviously at the root of this. His shrivelled and
> > probably hideously deformed penis may have been laughed at by or
> > possibly even horrified past potential sex partners leaving Ball with
> > a hatred for women.
>
> > Then there are his problems with Dave, myself, and Rupert. Can anyone
> > doubt this is due to Ball knowing we have normal penises whilst his is
> > a miniature freak show hidden in his undies?
>
> > Any psychiatrist given the opportunity would drop everything if given
> > the chance to study Ball.
>
> > He'd definately make a landmark case study.
>
> Look, this is really a bit unkind. You know that Ball's behaviour
> towards Dave stems from unrequited love. A lot of us have been through
> unrequited love and it's not something to joke about.
>
> Some people look at Ball and see a pathetic clown who spends half his
> life publicly wallowing in his own excrement. I see a man who
> desperately needs someone to reach out and rid him of his conviction
> that no-one will ever love him. Ultimately, his usenet behaviour is a
> cry for help.-

Well there you have it. I took the hard clinical approach and you took
the more human compassionate approach.

What if we're both right?

Mr. Smartypants
2008-07-01 16:44:46 EST
On Jul 2, 6:15 am, Rudy Canoza <pi...@thedismalscience.not> wrote:
> Rupert wrote:
> > On Jul 2, 3:10 am, "Mr.Smartypants" <anybod...@canada.com> wrote:
> >> Regulars here will remember that blah blah blah runny hamilton verbal diarrhea
>
> >> He'd definately
>
> Definitely.  The word is definitely, not "definately".

Gee Boobs, are you sure "definitely" is a real word?

> > Look, this is really a bit unkind.
>
> You also demean yourself by engaging seriously with the lifelong
> do-nothing jerk-off runny hamilton.

Say more stupid things to Rupert, Boobs.
It's quite entertaining.

Rupert
2008-07-02 22:31:34 EST
On Jul 1, 1:44 pm, "Mr. Smartypants" <shrubkil...@excite.com> wrote:
> On Jul 2, 6:15 am, Rudy Canoza <pi...@thedismalscience.not> wrote:
>
> > Rupert wrote:

> > Definitely.  The word is definitely, not "definately".
>
> Gee Boobs, are you sure "definitely" is a real word?

He doesn't think "disanalogy" is a real word. I had to introduce him
to this new and exciting research tool called Google.

> > > Look, this is really a bit unkind.
>
> > You also demean yourself by engaging seriously with the lifelong
> > do-nothing jerk-off runny hamilton.
>
> Say more stupid things to Rupert, Boobs.
> It's quite entertaining.

Yes, it is.

Those "two specific women" you refer to in your original post, are
they Karen and Sylvia? Can you give us a link to the relevant post?

Mr.Smartypants
2008-07-03 06:55:48 EST
On Jul 3, 12:31 pm, Rupert <rupertmccal...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> On Jul 1, 1:44 pm, "Mr. Smartypants" <shrubkil...@excite.com> wrote:

> > > Definitely.  The word is definitely, not "definately".
>
> > Gee Boobs, are you sure "definitely" is a real word?
>
> He doesn't think "disanalogy" is a real word. I had to introduce him
> to this new and exciting research tool called Google.

> > > You also demean yourself by engaging seriously with the lifelong
> > > do-nothing jerk-off runny hamilton.
>
> > Say more stupid things to Rupert, Boobs.
> > It's quite entertaining.
>
> Yes, it is.
>
> Those "two specific women" you refer to in your original post, are
> they Karen and Sylvia? Can you give us a link to the relevant post?

Actually I can't. It happened back when Deja News was hosting groups
that I posted to. Google bought out Deja News and in spite of their
promise to archive ALL posts they didn't do it. That is not to say the
post doesn't exist. I just wouldn't know how to begin to find it.

I believe the two women *were* Karen and Sylvia but I won't swear to
it.

Perhaps Pearl could provide more info.

Pearl
2008-07-03 07:38:22 EST
"Mr.Smartypants" <bunghole-jonnie@lycos.com> wrote in message
On Jul 3, 12:31 pm, Rupert <rupertmccal...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> On Jul 1, 1:44 pm, "Mr. Smartypants" <shrubkil...@excite.com> wrote:

> > > Definitely. The word is definitely, not "definately".
>
> > Gee Boobs, are you sure "definitely" is a real word?
>
> He doesn't think "disanalogy" is a real word. I had to introduce him
> to this new and exciting research tool called Google.

> > > You also demean yourself by engaging seriously with the lifelong
> > > do-nothing jerk-off runny hamilton.
>
> > Say more stupid things to Rupert, Boobs.
> > It's quite entertaining.
>
> Yes, it is.
>
> Those "two specific women" you refer to in your original post, are
> they Karen and Sylvia? Can you give us a link to the relevant post?

Actually I can't. It happened back when Deja News was hosting groups
that I posted to. Google bought out Deja News and in spite of their
promise to archive ALL posts they didn't do it. That is not to say the
post doesn't exist. I just wouldn't know how to begin to find it.

I believe the two women *were* Karen and Sylvia but I won't swear to
it.

Perhaps Pearl could provide more info.

-------------------

Sure. I've too much going on at present to participate, and even an
old thread that I've had to take a break from due to time constraints,
but since I've the quote in question handy here's a link to the archive.

"You know, in a certain way, I wish I lived near these two bitter hags.
I would carefully research the laws about harassment, and I would run
right up to the edge of the law in tormenting the two of them."
http://tinyurl.com/6cp4f4

And a brief thank you to Rupert. Looking forward to your comment.

Mr.Smartypants
2008-07-03 07:41:02 EST
On Jul 3, 9:38 pm, "pearl" <t...@signguestbook.ie> wrote:
> "Mr.Smartypants" <bunghole-jon...@lycos.com> wrote in message

> On Jul 3, 12:31 pm, Rupert <rupertmccal...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> > > Gee Boobs, are you sure "definitely" is a real word?
>
> > He doesn't think "disanalogy" is a real word. I had to introduce him
> > to this new and exciting research tool called Google.

> > > Say more stupid things to Rupert, Boobs.
> > > It's quite entertaining.
>
> > Yes, it is.
>
> > Those "two specific women" you refer to in your original post, are
> > they Karen and Sylvia? Can you give us a link to the relevant post?
>
> Actually I can't. It happened back when Deja News was hosting groups
> that I posted to. Google bought out Deja News and in spite of their
> promise to archive ALL posts they didn't do it. That is not to say the
> post doesn't exist. I just wouldn't know how to begin to find it.
>
> I believe the two women *were* Karen and Sylvia but I won't swear to
> it.
>
> Perhaps Pearl could provide more info.
>
> -------------------
>
> Sure.  I've too much going on at present to participate, and even an
> old thread that I've had to take a break from due to time constraints,
> but since I've the quote in question handy here's a link to the archive.
>
> "You know, in a certain way, I wish I lived near these two bitter hags.
> I would carefully research the laws about harassment, and I would run
> right up to the edge of the law in tormenting the two of them."http://tinyurl.com/6cp4f4
>
> And a brief thank you to Rupert.  Looking forward to your comment.-

Pearl, you are a sweetheart;o)..........but something tells me Boobs
won't see it that way.........the poor little clown.;o(

D*@.
2008-07-03 10:01:42 EST
On Tue, 1 Jul 2008 12:10:10 -0700 (PDT), "Mr.Smartypants" <anybody23@canada.com> wrote:

>Regulars here will remember that Rudy (Jonathon Ball) stated a few
>years ago that he'd like to live next to two specific women so he
>could terrorize them. Then there's his ongoing profane verbal abuse of
>Lesley (Pearl).
>Penis issues are obviously at the root of this. His shrivelled and
>probably hideously deformed penis may have been laughed at by or
>possibly even horrified past potential sex partners leaving Ball with
>a hatred for women.
>
>Then there are his problems with Dave, myself, and Rupert. Can anyone
>doubt this is due to Ball knowing we have normal penises whilst his is
>a miniature freak show hidden in his undies?
>
>Any psychiatrist given the opportunity would drop everything if given
>the chance to study Ball.
>
>He'd definately make a landmark case study.

He's probably too far gone for any hope though. I imagine
his doctor gave up on him years ago, even if he is still taking
money for dealing with him.