Vegetarian Discussion: Re: Gravity And Hollow Earth

Re: Gravity And Hollow Earth

Pearl
2008-07-01 10:41:35 EST
"pearl" <tea@signguestbook.ie> wrote in message news:...
> "Rupert" <rupertmccallum@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:2a8eb456-bad3-40ea-8998-d37a21798a3e@b1g2000hsg.googlegroups.com...
>
> > > ...' http://www.detailshere.com/solarcapacitor.htm
> >
> > As I say, if you want to make major revisions in the edifice of modern
> > physics we really do need to see a paper with an actual presentation
> > of a mathematical model. If you can find me a paper where some actual
> > mathematics is done I'll have a look.
>
> I'll see what I can find online this evening. Strapped for time right now.

... Meanwhile, here's something I bookmarked a few days ago
which you may wish to have a look at:

http://www.ntpo.com/physics/opening/open2000_2en/17.shtml

Rupert
2008-07-01 15:21:44 EST
On Jul 1, 10:41 pm, "pearl" <t...@signguestbook.ie> wrote:

> > > As I say, if you want to make major revisions in the edifice of modern
> > > physics we really do need to see a paper with an actual presentation
> > > of a mathematical model. If you can find me a paper where some actual
> > > mathematics is done I'll have a look.
>
> > I'll see what I can find online this evening. Strapped for time right now.
>
> ... Meanwhile, here's something I bookmarked a few days ago
> which you may wish to have a look at:
>
> http://www.ntpo.com/physics/opening/open2000_2en/17.shtml

All right, looked at it, it hasn't got any mathematical argument in
it...

Rudy Canoza
2008-07-01 15:23:56 EST
Rupert wrote:
> On Jul 1, 10:41 pm, "pearl" <t...@signguestbook.ie> wrote:
>>> I'll see what I can find online this evening. Strapped for time right now.
>> ... Meanwhile, here's something I bookmarked a few days ago
>> which you may wish to have a look at:
>>
>> http://www.ntpo.com/physics/opening/open2000_2en/17.shtml
>
> All right, looked at it, it hasn't got any mathematical argument in
> it...

As you knew it wouldn't...

Pearl
2008-07-01 19:21:40 EST
"Rupert" <rupertmccallum@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:c05e5625-8101-43a4-a492-0f684de37c85@m44g2000hsc.googlegroups.com...
> On Jul 1, 10:41 pm, "pearl" <t...@signguestbook.ie> wrote:

> > > I'll see what I can find online this evening. Strapped for time right now.
> >
> > ... Meanwhile, here's something I bookmarked a few days ago
> > which you may wish to have a look at:
> >
> > http://www.ntpo.com/physics/opening/open2000_2en/17.shtml
>
> All right, looked at it, it hasn't got any mathematical argument in
> it...

Yes, that's why I wrote "Meanwhile". The following does however.
It seems to be relevant, but it might as well be in chinese as far as
I'm concerned. Most of the characters appear to be foreign to my
computer's character-set too, so please go to link to find the rest..

'(Page 47)
..
Provided the Earth can be viewed as an electric-capacitor, then is it
possible to stabilise the Chandler polar wobble via introducing an artificial
electromagnetic field?

- Story: The Earth is an electrified body, moving in plasma. We who stand
on its surface are seldom aware of its electrical properties. That's because
we live in balance with the Earth's electric field. Like a high-tension wire,
our Earth produces hums and crackles as it responds to surges of power
in the electric currents of space. Perhaps the most obvious sparks are the
auroras. (see: http://www.gnn.tv/threads/8218/VIOLENT_SOLAR_
STORMS_MAKE_EARTHQUAKES_30_TIMES_MORE_LIKELY).

- Background theory: We begin with the proposition that planetary systems,
including the Earth, can be modelled as a rotating superconductor, therefore
we can use the Gross-Pitaevskii equation. It is well-known that we can find
an Euler-type fluid from the Gross-Pitaevskii equation. ......
While we do not introduce new equations in the following sections, the fact
that we can use quaternions to describe solid dynamics along with Maxwell's
electromagnetic fields lead us to a conjecture that one could expect to
stabilize solid dynamics rotation when it is necessary using electromagnetic
fields. This is our motivation in this section. ......
What is more interesting here is that in the context of the Ginzburg-Landau
equation, one could write Newton's second law in the quaternionic form
of equation (13): ........

We submit the viewpoint that this equation (18) is quite useful for analysing
interactions between rotational rigid body dynamics and electromagnetic
torque fields such as the 'Birkeland effect.' [103]. It is recommended,
however, that experimental support be found for this proposition.

Ref:
http://www.theworld.com/sweetser/quaternions/gravity/unified_field/unified_field.html

http://www.gallup.unm.edu/~smarandache/UnfoldingLabyrinth.pdf

Rupert
2008-07-02 17:46:07 EST
On Jul 2, 7:21 am, "pearl" <t...@signguestbook.ie> wrote:
> "Rupert" <rupertmccal...@yahoo.com> wrote in messagenews:c05e5625-8101-43a4-a492-0f684de37c85@m44g2000hsc.googlegroups.com...

> > > ... Meanwhile, here's something I bookmarked a few days ago
> > > which you may wish to have a look at:
>
> > >http://www.ntpo.com/physics/opening/open2000_2en/17.shtml
>
> > All right, looked at it, it hasn't got any mathematical argument in
> > it...
>
> Yes, that's why I wrote "Meanwhile".  The following does however.
> It seems to be relevant, but it might as well be in chinese as far as
> I'm concerned.  Most of the characters appear to be foreign to my
> computer's character-set too, so please go to link to find the rest..
>
> '(Page 47)
> ..

My girlfriend has been teaching me to speak Chinese. :)

Okay, so I have started looking at the pdf file in the second link,
and I have found your quotation. The document seems to cover a broad
range of topics. I will provide some comments soon.

Rupert
2008-07-05 00:08:46 EST
Okay, Lesley, well it looks interesting, I've never heard of the
quaternionic Madelung transformation before but there's certainly
plenty of discussion of it in the literature, as Google quickly
confirms.

So, at the end, he writes

"Can we translate Newton dynamics for geophysical processes into a
general relativistic expression?
What are the new predictions from this new expression? Can we find an
experimental test supporting this prediction?
With regard to the condensed-matter analogue of general relativity
(Volovik et al.), does it mean that we can consider geophysical
processes like Earth's as composed of condensed-matter
superconductivity?
If yes, then what are the implications of this superconductivity model
of Earth? Can we find experimental support for these implications?"

Well, those are excellent questions, aren't they? I certainly hope
that someone investigates them. :)

He's certainly not questioning general relativity. Are you sure this
is the Electric Universe model?

Not a hollow-earth model, as far as I can tell.

Rudy Canoza
2008-07-05 01:08:40 EST
Rupert wrote:
> Okay, Lesley, well it looks interesting, I've never heard of the
> quaternionic Madelung transformation before but

Neither has lesley. In fact, lesley has never heard any of this
BULLSHIT before she went fishing for bullshit to support her ridiculous
"hollow earth" new-age horseshit beliefs.

Rupert
2008-07-05 06:06:15 EST
On Jul 5, 1:08 pm, Rudy Canoza <pi...@thedismalscience.noot> wrote:
> Rupert wrote:
> > Okay, Lesley, well it looks interesting, I've never heard of the
> > quaternionic Madelung transformation before but
>
> Neither has lesley.  In fact, lesley has never heard any of this
> BULLSHIT before she went fishing for bullshit to support her ridiculous
> "hollow earth" new-age horseshit beliefs.

Oh, so the quaternionic Madelung transformation is "bullshit"?

Tell us all about it, Ball. :)

Mr.Smartypants
2008-07-05 07:51:46 EST
On Jul 5, 8:06 pm, Rupert <rupertmccal...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> On Jul 5, 1:08 pm, Rudy Canoza <pi...@thedismalscience.noot> wrote:
>
> > Rupert wrote:
> > > Okay, Lesley, well it looks interesting, I've never heard of the
> > > quaternionic Madelung transformation before but
>
> > Neither has lesley.  In fact, lesley has never heard any of this
> > BULLSHIT before she went fishing for bullshit to support her ridiculous
> > "hollow earth" new-age horseshit beliefs.
>
> Oh, so the quaternionic Madelung transformation is "bullshit"?
>
> Tell us all about it, Ball. :)

I think I know how Boobs will handle this.

"Enough of it. But I don't need to understand it,
because I'm not trying to understand his thesis. I can
recognize insider jargon when I see it, though, and
the quaternionic Madelung transformation is such a term.
It's not a real term, even though it serves a real and useful purpose
to somebody" - Jonathan Ball

Rudy Canoza
2008-07-05 12:07:11 EST
Rupert wrote:
> On Jul 5, 1:08 pm, Rudy Canoza <pi...@thedismalscience.noot> wrote:
>> Rupert wrote:
>>> Okay, Lesley, well it looks interesting, I've never heard of the
>>> quaternionic Madelung transformation before but
>> Neither has lesley. In fact, lesley has never heard any of this
>> BULLSHIT before she went fishing for bullshit to support her ridiculous
>> "hollow earth" new-age horseshit beliefs.
>
> Oh, so the quaternionic Madelung transformation is "bullshit"?

It is gibberish to lesley. She doesn't know a fucking thing about it.
The bullshit aspect of it is that lesley is incapable of saying if it
has anything to do with "hollow earth" or not.