Vegetarian Discussion: Ball, We Care And We Want To Help

Ball, We Care And We Want To Help
Posts: 15

Report Abuse

Use this form to report abuse or request takedown.
The requests are usually processed within 48 hours.

Page:  Previous  1 2   (First | Last)

Mr. Smartypants
2008-07-01 00:32:59 EST
On Jul 1, 2:25 pm, Rudy Canoza <pi...@thedismalscience.not> wrote:
> Rupert wrote:
> > On Jun 30, 9:06 pm, Rudy Canoza <pi...@thedismalscience.not> wrote:
> >> Rupert wrote:
> >>> On Jun 30, 8:53 pm, Rudy Canoza <pi...@thedismalscience.not> wrote:
> >>>> Rupert wrote:
> >>>>> On Jul 1, 1:46 am, "Mr.Smartypants" <bunghole-jon...@lycos.com> wrote:
> >>>>>> On Jul 1, 2:03 am, Rudy Canoza <pi...@thedismalscience.noot> wrote:
> >>>>>>> Rupert wrote:
> >>>>>>>> Rudy, I was just wanting to say,
> >>>>>>> You're a fuckwit, rupie.
> >>>>>> Said my intellectual superior.
> >>>>> I don't know.
> >>>> You do know.
> >>> That is so cool, Rudy.
> >> It sure is.
>
> > Do you enjoy contemplating what an insignificant shitworm I am, Rudy?
>
> Not particularly.-


Boobs, I can see why any psychiatrist would love to analyse your
posts. You're one of those rare types that only comes along once in a
lifetime.


Rupert
2008-07-01 08:41:38 EST
On Jul 1, 12:25 pm, Rudy Canoza <pi...@thedismalscience.not> wrote:
> Rupert wrote:
> > On Jun 30, 9:06 pm, Rudy Canoza <pi...@thedismalscience.not> wrote:
> >> Rupert wrote:
> >>> On Jun 30, 8:53 pm, Rudy Canoza <pi...@thedismalscience.not> wrote:
> >>>> Rupert wrote:
> >>>>> On Jul 1, 1:46 am, "Mr.Smartypants" <bunghole-jon...@lycos.com> wrote:
> >>>>>> On Jul 1, 2:03 am, Rudy Canoza <pi...@thedismalscience.noot> wrote:
> >>>>>>> Rupert wrote:
> >>>>>>>> Rudy, I was just wanting to say,
> >>>>>>> You're a fuckwit, rupie.
> >>>>>> Said my intellectual superior.
> >>>>> I don't know.
> >>>> You do know.
> >>> That is so cool, Rudy.
> >> It sure is.
>
> > Do you enjoy contemplating what an insignificant shitworm I am, Rudy?
>
> Not particularly.

If I'm such an insignificant shitworm, then why are you wasting your
life making replies to posts in which I mock your penis size, usually
snipping the entire text which you're "replying" to?

Rudy Canoza
2008-07-01 11:47:19 EST
Rupert wrote:
> On Jul 1, 12:25 pm, Rudy Canoza <pi...@thedismalscience.not> wrote:
>> Rupert wrote:
>>> On Jun 30, 9:06 pm, Rudy Canoza <pi...@thedismalscience.not> wrote:
>>>> Rupert wrote:
>>>>> On Jun 30, 8:53 pm, Rudy Canoza <pi...@thedismalscience.not> wrote:
>>>>>> Rupert wrote:
>>>>>>> On Jul 1, 1:46 am, "Mr.Smartypants" <bunghole-jon...@lycos.com> wrote:
>>>>>>>> On Jul 1, 2:03 am, Rudy Canoza <pi...@thedismalscience.noot> wrote:
>>>>>>>>> Rupert wrote:
>>>>>>>>>> Rudy, I was just wanting to say,
>>>>>>>>> You're a fuckwit, rupie.
>>>>>>>> Said my intellectual superior.
>>>>>>> I don't know.
>>>>>> You do know.
>>>>> That is so cool, Rudy.
>>>> It sure is.
>>> Do you enjoy contemplating what an insignificant shitworm I am, Rudy?
>> Not particularly.
>
> If I'm such an insignificant shitworm

You are.


> then why are you wasting your
> life making replies to posts in which I mock your penis size

Because you mock yourself in doing that, and I like to rub your face in it.

Mr.Smartypants
2008-07-01 12:41:31 EST
On Jul 2, 1:47 am, Rudy Canoza <pi...@thedismalscience.not> wrote:
> Rupert wrote:
> > On Jul 1, 12:25 pm, Rudy Canoza <pi...@thedismalscience.not> wrote:
> >> Rupert wrote:
> >>> On Jun 30, 9:06 pm, Rudy Canoza <pi...@thedismalscience.not> wrote:
> >>>> Rupert wrote:
> >>>>> On Jun 30, 8:53 pm, Rudy Canoza <pi...@thedismalscience.not> wrote:
> >>>>>> Rupert wrote:
> >>>>>>> On Jul 1, 1:46 am, "Mr.Smartypants" <bunghole-jon...@lycos.com> wrote:
> >>>>>>>> On Jul 1, 2:03 am, Rudy Canoza <pi...@thedismalscience.noot> wrote:
> >>>>>>>>> Rupert wrote:
> >>>>>>>>>> Rudy, I was just wanting to say,
> >>>>>>>>> You're a fuckwit, rupie.
> >>>>>>>> Said my intellectual superior.
> >>>>>>> I don't know.
> >>>>>> You do know.
> >>>>> That is so cool, Rudy.
> >>>> It sure is.
> >>> Do you enjoy contemplating what an insignificant shitworm I am, Rudy?
> >> Not particularly.
>
> > If I'm such an insignificant shitworm
>
> You are.
>
> > then why are you wasting your
> > life making replies to posts in which I mock your penis size
>
> Because you mock yourself in doing that, and I like to rub your face in it.-


If he's mocking himself, why do you snip the text, Boobs?



Rupert
2008-07-01 14:04:00 EST
On Jul 2, 12:41 am, "Mr.Smartypants" <bunghole-jon...@lycos.com>
wrote:
> On Jul 2, 1:47 am, Rudy Canoza <pi...@thedismalscience.not> wrote:
>
>
>
> > Rupert wrote:
> > > On Jul 1, 12:25 pm, Rudy Canoza <pi...@thedismalscience.not> wrote:
> > >> Rupert wrote:
> > >>> On Jun 30, 9:06 pm, Rudy Canoza <pi...@thedismalscience.not> wrote:
> > >>>> Rupert wrote:
> > >>>>> On Jun 30, 8:53 pm, Rudy Canoza <pi...@thedismalscience.not> wrote:
> > >>>>>> Rupert wrote:
> > >>>>>>> On Jul 1, 1:46 am, "Mr.Smartypants" <bunghole-jon...@lycos.com> wrote:
> > >>>>>>>> On Jul 1, 2:03 am, Rudy Canoza <pi...@thedismalscience.noot> wrote:
> > >>>>>>>>> Rupert wrote:
> > >>>>>>>>>> Rudy, I was just wanting to say,
> > >>>>>>>>> You're a fuckwit, rupie.
> > >>>>>>>> Said my intellectual superior.
> > >>>>>>> I don't know.
> > >>>>>> You do know.
> > >>>>> That is so cool, Rudy.
> > >>>> It sure is.
> > >>> Do you enjoy contemplating what an insignificant shitworm I am, Rudy?
> > >> Not particularly.
>
> > > If I'm such an insignificant shitworm
>
> > You are.
>
> > > then why are you wasting your
> > > life making replies to posts in which I mock your penis size
>
> > Because you mock yourself in doing that, and I like to rub your face in it.-
>
> If he's mocking himself, why do you snip the text, Boobs?

Yes, that's certainly a fair point.

I'm not mocking myself. I'm pointing out a symbolic truth. Ball talks
a lot about masculinity, he has an interesting conception of
masculinity. It is symbolically true that a man who calls women "HIV-
spreading whores" safe in the knowledge that they are thousands of
miles away has a shrivelled, inadequate cock and has never given a
woman an orgasm in his entire life. I don't care about the literal
truth, that is not a point of interest to me.

When I believe that you are mocking yourself, I don't snip all the
text, I quote it in its entirety and celebrate it. I say "Thanks for
giving me a laugh, Ball".

You're not getting anywhere, Ball. Snipping someone's text and
babbling inanities is not going to change the fact that you're a joke.
Only changing your behaviour will do that.
Page:  Previous  1 2   (First | Last)


2020 - UsenetArchives.com | Contact Us | Privacy | Stats | Site Search
Become our Patron