Vegetarian Discussion: Ball, We Care And We Want To Help

Ball, We Care And We Want To Help
Posts: 15

Report Abuse

Use this form to report abuse or request takedown.
The requests are usually processed within 48 hours.

Page: 1 2   Next  (First | Last)

Rupert
2008-06-29 08:16:19 EST
Ball, I was just wanting to say, with regard for your proclivity for
referring to women as "HIV-spreading whores", confident in the
knowledge that they are thousands of miles away from you, we
understand and we don't judge you for it. We know it's because you
have self-esteem issues arising from the fact that you have a
shrivelled, inadequate cock and have never given a woman an orgasm in
your entire life.

Well, we feel sorry for you. We care and we want to help. I think you
should get cognitive behavioural therapy and strive to overcome the
negative feelings you have about having been dealt a bad hand in the
genetic lottery. It's really not your fault. You shouldn't feel bad
about it.

I will talk with my doctor about your case if you like and see if she
has any advice for you.

In all seriousness, I care and I want to help.

Mr.Smartypants
2008-06-29 11:00:04 EST
On Jun 29, 10:16 pm, Rupert <rupertmccal...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Ball, I was just wanting to say, with regard for your proclivity for
> referring to women as "HIV-spreading whores", confident in the
> knowledge that they are thousands of miles away from you, we
> understand and we don't judge you for it. We know it's because you
> have self-esteem issues arising from the fact that you have a
> shrivelled, inadequate cock and have never given a woman an orgasm in
> your entire life.
>
> Well, we feel sorry for you. We care and we want to help. I think you
> should get cognitive behavioural therapy and strive to overcome the
> negative feelings you have about having been dealt a bad hand in the
> genetic lottery. It's really not your fault. You shouldn't feel bad
> about it.
>
> I will talk with my doctor about your case if you like and see if she
> has any advice for you.
>
> In all seriousness, I care and I want to help.



Good show Rupert!

I've always felt that ~Jonnie's~ verbal abuse of women stemmed from
the penis issues that he obviously has.

I hope Ball takes full advantage of your generous offer.


Rudy Canoza
2008-06-30 12:03:02 EST
Rupert wrote:
> Rudy, I was just wanting to say,

You're a fuckwit, rupie.

Mr.Smartypants
2008-06-30 13:46:14 EST
On Jul 1, 2:03 am, Rudy Canoza <pi...@thedismalscience.noot> wrote:
> Rupert wrote:
> > Rudy, I was just wanting to say,
>
> You're a fuckwit, rupie.

Said the clown with the shrivelled penis.

Rupert
2008-06-30 19:04:32 EST
On Jul 1, 1:46 am, "Mr.Smartypants" <bunghole-jon...@lycos.com> wrote:
> On Jul 1, 2:03 am, Rudy Canoza <pi...@thedismalscience.noot> wrote:
>
> > Rupert wrote:
> > > Rudy, I was just wanting to say,
>
> > You're a fuckwit, rupie.
>
> Said the clown with the shrivelled penis.

I don't know. You really just can't get anywhere with him, can you?

Ball, I'm trying to extend a compassionate helping hand here.

You want to just keep playing the usual games, that's fine with me.

Rudy Canoza
2008-06-30 23:53:41 EST
Rupert wrote:
> On Jul 1, 1:46 am, "Mr.Smartypants" <bunghole-jon...@lycos.com> wrote:
>> On Jul 1, 2:03 am, Rudy Canoza <pi...@thedismalscience.noot> wrote:
>>
>>> Rupert wrote:
>>>> Rudy, I was just wanting to say,
>>> You're a fuckwit, rupie.
>> Said my intellectual superior.
>
> I don't know.

You do know.

Rupert
2008-07-01 00:04:29 EST
On Jun 30, 8:53 pm, Rudy Canoza <pi...@thedismalscience.not> wrote:
> Rupert wrote:
> > On Jul 1, 1:46 am, "Mr.Smartypants" <bunghole-jon...@lycos.com> wrote:
> >> On Jul 1, 2:03 am, Rudy Canoza <pi...@thedismalscience.noot> wrote:
>
> >>> Rupert wrote:
> >>>> Rudy, I was just wanting to say,
> >>> You're a fuckwit, rupie.
> >> Said my intellectual superior.
>
> > I don't know.
>
> You do know.

That is so cool, Ball. You really are brightening up my day off work.
Thanks so much. :)

So, you were so desperate to turn the topic of conversation away from
inadequate penis size that you started talking about who has the
bigger cock intellectually speaking. You must surely have been aware
that that was an act of true desperation.

Can I see your degree? Anything you've published? What's your current
position on mathematical language and dictionaries?

Oh dear, oh dear.

Please keep going. :)

Rudy Canoza
2008-07-01 00:06:48 EST
Rupert wrote:
> On Jun 30, 8:53 pm, Rudy Canoza <pi...@thedismalscience.not> wrote:
>> Rupert wrote:
>>> On Jul 1, 1:46 am, "Mr.Smartypants" <bunghole-jon...@lycos.com> wrote:
>>>> On Jul 1, 2:03 am, Rudy Canoza <pi...@thedismalscience.noot> wrote:
>>>>> Rupert wrote:
>>>>>> Rudy, I was just wanting to say,
>>>>> You're a fuckwit, rupie.
>>>> Said my intellectual superior.
>>> I don't know.
>> You do know.
>
> That is so cool, Rudy.

It sure is.

Rupert
2008-07-01 00:16:37 EST
On Jun 30, 9:06 pm, Rudy Canoza <pi...@thedismalscience.not> wrote:
> Rupert wrote:
> > On Jun 30, 8:53 pm, Rudy Canoza <pi...@thedismalscience.not> wrote:
> >> Rupert wrote:
> >>> On Jul 1, 1:46 am, "Mr.Smartypants" <bunghole-jon...@lycos.com> wrote:
> >>>> On Jul 1, 2:03 am, Rudy Canoza <pi...@thedismalscience.noot> wrote:
> >>>>> Rupert wrote:
> >>>>>> Rudy, I was just wanting to say,
> >>>>> You're a fuckwit, rupie.
> >>>> Said my intellectual superior.
> >>> I don't know.
> >> You do know.
>
> > That is so cool, Rudy.
>
> It sure is.

Do you enjoy contemplating your belief in your intellectual
superiority over me? :)

Why don't you flaunt your intellectual superiority by explaining why
"axiomatisable" is not a real word?

Rudy Canoza
2008-07-01 00:25:07 EST
Rupert wrote:
> On Jun 30, 9:06 pm, Rudy Canoza <pi...@thedismalscience.not> wrote:
>> Rupert wrote:
>>> On Jun 30, 8:53 pm, Rudy Canoza <pi...@thedismalscience.not> wrote:
>>>> Rupert wrote:
>>>>> On Jul 1, 1:46 am, "Mr.Smartypants" <bunghole-jon...@lycos.com> wrote:
>>>>>> On Jul 1, 2:03 am, Rudy Canoza <pi...@thedismalscience.noot> wrote:
>>>>>>> Rupert wrote:
>>>>>>>> Rudy, I was just wanting to say,
>>>>>>> You're a fuckwit, rupie.
>>>>>> Said my intellectual superior.
>>>>> I don't know.
>>>> You do know.
>>> That is so cool, Rudy.
>> It sure is.
>
> Do you enjoy contemplating what an insignificant shitworm I am, Rudy?

Not particularly.
Page: 1 2   Next  (First | Last)


2020 - UsenetArchives.com | Contact Us | Privacy | Stats | Site Search
Become our Patron