Vegetarian Discussion: Lotus/lilweed/pearl/"stupid Foot-rubbing Whore" And "hollow Earth"

Lotus/lilweed/pearl/"stupid Foot-rubbing Whore" And "hollow Earth"

Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9   Next  (First | Last)

Rudy Canoza
2008-06-28 10:12:39 EST
This stupid foot-rubbing whore believes all kinds of bullshit:

> Do you or don't you believe that they [inner earth beings] exist? If
> you've explained to someone that you don't believe inner earth beings
> exist, but they continue to insist that you do, I'd be interested in
> learning about it.

That's o.k, dh. On the basis of communications I have received from
various, and in my opinion credible sources, yes, I do believe that they
exist.

This, a very interesting read, just landed in my inbox, for example;

US patent 1096102 our Earth is a hollow sphere

On November 25,1912 Marshall B.Gardner of Aurora,Kane County,Illinois,
USA,submitted his discovery application to the United States Patent
Office. 18 months later, on May 12,1914, this federal agency granted
Mr. Gardner United States patent 1096102, the second most important
scientific document ever issued. Its scientific significance is exceeded
only by the mechanical flight discovery of Orville and Wilbur Wright in
1903. For reasons which even Mr. Gardner could not have fully
anticipated in the early 1900s, and which are now abundantly clear, his
discovery soon became the most highly classified military secret of all
time. In 1913 Gardner wrote his original book proving beyond any doubt
that our Earth is a hollow sphere. So voluminous was the evidence which
he continued to amass from studies of astronomy and Polar exploration,
that he expanded his book to 450 pages in 1920. ..'
http://www.nemesi.net/patent.htm

This went on for MONTHS. The stupid bitch lesley kept insisting that
the patent was for the *discovery* that the earth is hollow. It took
months of beating her fucking hollow head to get her to concede that
patents are issued for *inventions* and processes, not discoveries, and
that no such "discovery" had *EVER* been made.

What a stupid, stupid whore she is.

Rudy Canoza
2008-06-28 10:36:08 EST
Rudy Canoza wrote:
> This stupid foot-rubbing whore believes all kinds of bullshit:
>

> > Do you or don't you believe that they [inner earth beings] exist? If
> > you've explained to someone that you don't believe inner earth beings
> > exist, but they continue to insist that you do, I'd be interested in
> > learning about it.
>
> That's o.k, dh. On the basis of communications I have received from
> various, and in my opinion credible sources, yes, I do believe that they
> exist.
>
> This, a very interesting read, just landed in my inbox, for example;
>
> US patent 1096102 our Earth is a hollow sphere
>
> On November 25,1912 Marshall B.Gardner of Aurora,Kane County,Illinois,
> USA,submitted his discovery application to the United States Patent
> Office. 18 months later, on May 12,1914, this federal agency granted
> Mr. Gardner United States patent 1096102, the second most important
> scientific document ever issued. Its scientific significance is exceeded
> only by the mechanical flight discovery of Orville and Wilbur Wright in
> 1903. For reasons which even Mr. Gardner could not have fully
> anticipated in the early 1900s, and which are now abundantly clear, his
> discovery soon became the most highly classified military secret of all
> time. In 1913 Gardner wrote his original book proving beyond any doubt
> that our Earth is a hollow sphere. So voluminous was the evidence which
> he continued to amass from studies of astronomy and Polar exploration,
> that he expanded his book to 450 pages in 1920. ..'
> http://www.nemesi.net/patent.htm

Flatus's original post is at:

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian/msg/8f07ad029d5bfc20

> This went on for MONTHS. The stupid bitch lesley kept insisting that
> the patent was for the *discovery* that the earth is hollow. It took
> months of beating her fucking hollow head to get her to concede that
> patents are issued for *inventions* and processes, not discoveries, and
> that no such "discovery" had *EVER* been made.
>
> What a stupid, stupid whore she is.

Mr.Smartypants
2008-06-28 17:35:49 EST
On Jun 29, 12:36 am, Rudy Canoza <pi...@thedismalscience.not> wrote:
> Rudy Canoza wrote:
> > This stupid foot-rubbing whore believes all kinds of bullshit:
>
> >  >  Do you or don't you believe that they [inner earth beings] exist? If
> >  > you've explained to someone that you don't believe inner earth beings
> >  > exist, but they continue to insist that you do, I'd be interested in
> >  > learning about it.
>
> > That's o.k, dh. On the basis of communications I have received from
> > various, and in my opinion credible sources, yes, I do believe that they
> > exist.
>
> > This, a very interesting read, just landed in my inbox, for example;
>
> > US patent 1096102 our Earth is a hollow sphere
>
> > On November 25,1912 Marshall B.Gardner of Aurora,Kane County,Illinois,
> > USA,submitted his discovery application to the United States Patent
> > Office.  18 months later, on May 12,1914, this federal agency granted
> > Mr. Gardner United States patent 1096102, the second most important
> > scientific document ever issued. Its scientific significance is exceeded
> > only by the mechanical flight discovery of Orville and Wilbur Wright in
> > 1903. For reasons which even Mr. Gardner could not have fully
> > anticipated in the early 1900s, and which are now abundantly clear, his
> > discovery soon became the most highly classified military secret of all
> > time. In 1913 Gardner wrote his original book proving beyond any doubt
> > that our Earth is a hollow sphere. So voluminous was the evidence which
> > he continued to amass from studies of astronomy and Polar exploration,
> > that he expanded his book to 450 pages in 1920.   ..'
> >http://www.nemesi.net/patent.htm
>
> Flatus's original post is at:
>
> http://groups.google.com/group/alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian/msg/8f07...

> > This went on for MONTHS.  The stupid bitch lesley kept insisting that
> > the patent was for the *discovery* that the earth is hollow.  It took
> > months of beating her fucking hollow head to get her to concede that
> > patents are issued for *inventions* and processes, not discoveries, and
> > that no such "discovery" had *EVER* been made.
>
> > What a stupid, stupid whore she is.-

Should Rupert mention to his doctor that you're talking to yourself
now?

Rupert
2008-06-28 17:47:04 EST
It is true that a belief that the earth is hollow is uncommon in our
culture. A belief that it is somehow a point of interest that a word
in a mathematical paper cannot be found in online Merriam-Webster is
also uncommon in our culture.

Calling women sluts and whores to their face is generally thought to
be likely to lead to getting your face slapped, or possibly even your
nose broken. Taking advantage of the fact that you can get away with
calling a woman a slut or a whore because she is in a different
country, while at the same time celebrating the alleged fact that you
would be able to beat some of your other correspondents in a fight, is
possibly an ill-advised approach to impression management. It might
lead to speculation that you are trying to compensate for some sort of
insecurity, possibly relating to inadequate penis size or confusion
about your sexual orientation. Other examples could be given of how
your impression management strategy is questionable.

Incidentally, a sensible libertarian ought to agree that selling
sexual services is a perfectly legitimate and honest form of
employment, no less respectable than mathematics teaching or brain
surgery. Not that this is relevant to Lesley's situation.

If you want to just explain to me whether or not you believe that you
have ever told someone that a mathematical term they used wasn't a
real word, then I am happy to pass this on to my psychiatrist on July
14 together with other information and get her professional opinion
about whether it would be advisable for you to consult with a mental
health professional.

Your recent posts discussing the arguments some people make about the
economics of meat production are interesting and I was not previously
aware that some people made these arguments, so thanks for that and
I'll comment on the matter further when I've finished marking my exams.

Rupert
2008-06-28 17:50:51 EST
On Jun 29, 5:35 am, "Mr.Smartypants" <b...@canada.com> wrote:
> On Jun 29, 12:36 am, Rudy Canoza <pi...@thedismalscience.not> wrote:
>

> > Rudy Canoza wrote:
> > > This stupid foot-rubbing whore believes all kinds of bullshit:

> > > That's o.k, dh. On the basis of communications I have received from
> > > various, and in my opinion credible sources, yes, I do believe that they
> > > exist.
>
> > > This, a very interesting read, just landed in my inbox, for example;
>
> > > US patent 1096102 our Earth is a hollow sphere
>
> > > On November 25,1912 Marshall B.Gardner of Aurora,Kane County,Illinois,
> > > USA,submitted his discovery application to the United States Patent
> > > Office. 18 months later, on May 12,1914, this federal agency granted
> > > Mr. Gardner United States patent 1096102, the second most important
> > > scientific document ever issued. Its scientific significance is exceeded
> > > only by the mechanical flight discovery of Orville and Wilbur Wright in
> > > 1903. For reasons which even Mr. Gardner could not have fully
> > > anticipated in the early 1900s, and which are now abundantly clear, his
> > > discovery soon became the most highly classified military secret of all
> > > time. In 1913 Gardner wrote his original book proving beyond any doubt
> > > that our Earth is a hollow sphere. So voluminous was the evidence which
> > > he continued to amass from studies of astronomy and Polar exploration,
> > > that he expanded his book to 450 pages in 1920. ..'
> > >http://www.nemesi.net/patent.htm
>
> > Flatus's original post is at:
>
> >http://groups.google.com/group/alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian/msg/8f07...
>
> > > =========================================
>
> > > This went on for MONTHS. The stupid bitch lesley kept insisting that
> > > the patent was for the *discovery* that the earth is hollow. It took
> > > months of beating her fucking hollow head to get her to concede that
> > > patents are issued for *inventions* and processes, not discoveries, and
> > > that no such "discovery" had *EVER* been made.
>
> > > What a stupid, stupid whore she is.-
>
> Should Rupert mention to his doctor that you're talking to yourself
> now?

I think I will have to get an opinion from my doctor about this thing
of how Ball's not aware that he once told someone that a maths term
they used wasn't a real word. I couldn't sleep at night if I didn't do
this for my good pal Jonathan Ball.

Rudy Canoza
2008-06-28 18:35:02 EST
Rupert wrote:
> It is true that a belief that the earth is hollow is uncommon in our
> culture.

It is true that a belief in a hollow earth absolutely and unambiguously
marks the believer as a complete fruitcake.

Rupert
2008-06-28 18:55:11 EST
On Jun 29, 6:35 am, Rudy Canoza <pi...@thedismalscience.noot> wrote:
> Rupert wrote:
> > It is true that a belief that the earth is hollow is uncommon in our
> > culture.
>
> It is true that a belief in a hollow earth absolutely and unambiguously
> marks the believer as a complete fruitcake.

Yes, sure, (and of course you're going to snip everything after those
two words in your typical courageous and manly style), but a belief
that it is somehow a point of interest that a word
in a mathematical paper cannot be found in online Merriam-Webster also
absolutely and unambiguously marks the believer as a complete
fruitcake. Which was of course precisely my point.

Also, in my view, calling a woman a slut or a whore when she's too far
away to slap your face, while at the same time bragging about how you
could beat your other correspondents in a fight and questioning their
masculinity, is

(1) a questionable approach to impression management, to put it mildly
(2) a much worse shortcoming than either belief discussed above.

The earth isn't hollow. But "axiomatisable" is a real word (yes, I
realise this point is getting tired), it's anomalous that someone who
supposedly has a postgraduate qualification would think anything of
the fact that they couldn't find one of the words in a mathematical
paper in online Merriam-Webster, and it's foolish and cowardly not to
simply acknowledge that you made a mistake. Also, it's quite farcical
to transparently lie about the fact that you made the mistake when
it's a matter of public record. And to then go on to suggest that your
correspondent see their doctor when they confront you with the facts.
That's every bit as nutty as believing that the earth is hollow.

It's pretty damn lame to constantly pontifcate about how your
correspondents are "effete, simpering queers", and how their photos
look fruity, and about how you could have them in a fight, and
speculate about their private assfelching activities, while at the
same time constantly talking about vaginas with evident aversion,
calling women sluts and whores when you're conveniently out of their
reach and out of the reach of any male romantic partners they may
have. I assure you that everyone, even Dutch, agrees with me on this
point. It is just that Dutch chooses to keep quiet about it for
whatever reason. Do you not understand that everyone thinks you're a
joke?

No-one cares if Lesley believes the earth is hollow. She doesn't sell
sexual services to her customers, but if she did she'd be no less
deserving of respect, and she'd still be a lot more deserving of
respect than you.

Go on. Snip everything except "Yes, sure".

Mr. Smartypants
2008-06-28 19:57:02 EST
On Jun 29, 7:50 am, Rupert <rupertmccal...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> On Jun 29, 5:35 am, "Mr.Smartypants" <b...@canada.com> wrote:

> > > Flatus's original post is at:
>
> > >http://groups.google.com/group/alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian/msg/8f07...

> > Should Rupert mention to his doctor that you're talking to yourself
> > now?
>
> I think I will have to get an opinion from my doctor about this thing
> of how Ball's not aware that he once told someone that a maths term
> they used wasn't a real word. I couldn't sleep at night if I didn't do
> this for my good pal Jonathan Ball.-

You might also mention that Ball immediately after stating the term
was not a real word, became something of an authority on it's usage.
The fact that he is totally unaware of all this should definately be
mentioned to your doctor. I agree it is the decent thing to do for our
good friend ~Jonny~.

.

Rudy Canoza
2008-06-28 20:47:18 EST
Rupert wrote:
> On Jun 29, 6:35 am, Rudy Canoza <pi...@thedismalscience.noot> wrote:
>> Rupert wrote:
>>> It is true that a belief that the earth is hollow is uncommon in our
>>> culture.
>> It is true that a belief in a hollow earth absolutely and unambiguously
>> marks the believer as a complete fruitcake.
>
> Yes, sure,

[couple of hundred words of wheeze]

> Go on. Snip everything except "Yes, sure".

That was good advice.

Pearl
2008-06-28 20:59:48 EST
"Rudy Canoza" <pipes@thedismalscience.noot> wrote in message news:xYSdnW-stOIKIfvVnZ2dnUVZ_iydnZ2d@earthlink.com...

> Rupert wrote:
> > It is true that a belief that the earth is hollow is uncommon in our
> > culture.
>
> It is true that a belief in a hollow earth absolutely and unambiguously
> marks the believer as a complete fruitcake.

There are pages upon pages of serious scientific enquiry into the planet's
geophysics by clearly rational and highly intelligent people, but ball won't
even look because he simply /has to/ maintain a grip on his sad delusion.

Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9   Next  (First | Last)