Vegetarian Discussion: Lotus/lilweed/pearl/"stupid Foot-rubbing Whore" And The Inner Earth Beings

Lotus/lilweed/pearl/"stupid Foot-rubbing Whore" And The Inner Earth Beings
Posts: 10

Report Abuse

Use this form to report abuse or request takedown.
The requests are usually processed within 48 hours.

Page: 1   (First | Last)

Rudy Canoza
2008-06-27 16:12:45 EST
lesley believes in this shit.

"Dear Friends, Regarding the Inner Earth Beings. One must understand
that the Inner Earth people are beings of Great Light that have gone
underground at various stages of earth's long evolution because of the
negativity and warring that was taking place on the surface. They chose
to continue their evolution without the burden of negativity and they
have been there for most, thousands of years living a life of Love and
Brotherhood and have forged for themselves a Golden Age of Enlightenment
as we are so much longing for...Around 1947, I am not sure of the exact
date, the U.S. military has attempted to invade the city of Telos under
Mt. Shasta with machine guns and their whole war equipment. What do you
think their intentions were? They are not permitted by the Galactic
Federation Council of Twelve to mix with us yet, surface people, and
have to abide by those rules."

lesley's entire nonsensical copypasta - a true shit hemorrhage - is at
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian/msg/8b19d6c9c5909994.
You can see the chain at http://tinyurl.com/4sfm2l

lesley is a fruitcake like no other.

Rupert
2008-06-28 09:03:41 EST
On Jun 28, 4:12 am, Rudy Canoza <pi...@thedismalscience.not> wrote:
> lesley believes in this shit.
>
> "Dear Friends, Regarding the Inner Earth Beings. One must understand
> that the Inner Earth people are beings of Great Light that have gone
> underground at various stages of earth's long evolution because of the
> negativity and warring that was taking place on the surface. They chose
> to continue their evolution without the burden of negativity and they
> have been there for most, thousands of years living a life of Love and
> Brotherhood and have forged for themselves a Golden Age of Enlightenment
> as we are so much longing for...Around 1947, I am not sure of the exact
> date, the U.S. military has attempted to invade the city of Telos under
> Mt. Shasta with machine guns and their whole war equipment. What do you
> think their intentions were? They are not permitted by the Galactic
> Federation Council of Twelve to mix with us yet, surface people, and
> have to abide by those rules."
>
> lesley's entire nonsensical copypasta - a true shit hemorrhage - is athttp://groups.google.com/group/alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian/msg/8b19....
> You can see the chain athttp://tinyurl.com/4sfm2l
>
> lesley is a fruitcake like no other.

At least she is able to keep track of whether or not she ever claimed
"axiomatisable" is not a real word.

What's your point?

I'm sorry, I owe you replies to your other posts, I will have to leave
that another day or two because I am very busy with marking at the
moment.

Rudy Canoza
2008-06-28 09:40:52 EST
Rupert wrote:
> On Jun 28, 4:12 am, Rudy Canoza <pi...@thedismalscience.not> wrote:
>> lesley believes in this shit.
>>
>> "Dear Friends, Regarding the Inner Earth Beings. One must understand
>> that the Inner Earth people are beings of Great Light that have gone
>> underground at various stages of earth's long evolution because of the
>> negativity and warring that was taking place on the surface. They chose
>> to continue their evolution without the burden of negativity and they
>> have been there for most, thousands of years living a life of Love and
>> Brotherhood and have forged for themselves a Golden Age of Enlightenment
>> as we are so much longing for...Around 1947, I am not sure of the exact
>> date, the U.S. military has attempted to invade the city of Telos under
>> Mt. Shasta with machine guns and their whole war equipment. What do you
>> think their intentions were? They are not permitted by the Galactic
>> Federation Council of Twelve to mix with us yet, surface people, and
>> have to abide by those rules."
>>
>> lesley's entire nonsensical copypasta - a true shit hemorrhage - is athttp://groups.google.com/group/alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian/msg/8b19....
>> You can see the chain athttp://tinyurl.com/4sfm2l
>>
>> lesley is a fruitcake like no other.
>
> At least she

She is an idiot.


> What's your point?

She's an idiot.

Rudy Canoza
2008-06-28 10:28:14 EST
Rupert wrote:
> On Jun 28, 4:12 am, Rudy Canoza <pi...@thedismalscience.not> wrote:
>> lesley believes in this shit.
>>
>> [...]
>
> I'm sorry, I owe you replies to your other posts, I will have to leave
> that another day or two because

You really shouldn't waste your time, rupie, although your time is worth
close to zero, so it wouldn't matter if you wasted it or not. You
really don't have any sensible reply to make to those other posts. They
show, conclusively, that fuckwitted "vegans" are making a bogus economic
efficiency argument entirely *separately* from any environmental
argument they might be making. Quote after quote shows that their
concern is that the calories of most of the grain fed to livestock are
"wasted" - that is, they think those calories are not put to a
worthwhile use. That is *PURELY* an "inefficiency" argument, having
nothing to do with environmental considerations. That point is
especially reinforced any time any of the fuckwits goes on about
starving people, and how those calories could have been fed to them.

You have no sensible reply to make other than a concession of your
error, but your towering arrogance and self-absorption won't let you
make it. You're a fuckwit, too.

Mr.Smartypants
2008-06-28 16:04:21 EST
On Jun 29, 12:28 am, Rudy Canoza <pi...@thedismalscience.not> wrote:
> Rupert wrote:
> > On Jun 28, 4:12 am, Rudy Canoza <pi...@thedismalscience.not> wrote:
> >> lesley believes in this shit.
>
> >> [...]
>
> > I'm sorry, I owe you replies to your other posts, I will have to leave
> > that another day or two because
>
> You really shouldn't waste your time, rupie, although your time is worth
> close to zero, so it wouldn't matter if you wasted it or not.  You
> really don't have any sensible reply to make to those other posts.  They
> show, conclusively, that fuckwitted "vegans" are making a bogus economic
> efficiency argument entirely *separately* from any environmental
> argument they might be making.  Quote after quote shows that their
> concern is that the calories of most of the grain fed to livestock are
> "wasted" - that is, they think those calories are not put to a
> worthwhile use.  That is *PURELY* an "inefficiency" argument, having
> nothing to do with environmental considerations.  That point is
> especially reinforced any time any of the fuckwits goes on about
> starving people, and how those calories could have been fed to them.
>
> You have no sensible reply to make other than a concession of your
> error, but your towering arrogance and self-absorption won't let you
> make it.  You're a fuckwit, too.



Gee Boobs, you make economics and environmentalism sound like the
separation of church and state.

Is *that* all you're left with for argument concerning your oppostion
to veganism?

I think your time might be better employed contemplating what you
should advise Rupert to tell his doctor. Time is running out. July 14
is drawing nigh.




Rupert
2008-06-29 04:39:46 EST
On Jun 28, 9:40 pm, Rudy Canoza <pi...@thedismalscience.not> wrote:
> Rupert wrote:
> > On Jun 28, 4:12 am, Rudy Canoza <pi...@thedismalscience.not> wrote:
> >> lesley believes in this shit.
>
> >> "Dear Friends, Regarding the Inner Earth Beings. One must understand
> >> that the Inner Earth people are beings of Great Light that have gone
> >> underground at various stages of earth's long evolution because of the
> >> negativity and warring that was taking place on the surface. They chose
> >> to continue their evolution without the burden of negativity and they
> >> have been there for most, thousands of years living a life of Love and
> >> Brotherhood and have forged for themselves a Golden Age of Enlightenment
> >> as we are so much longing for...Around 1947, I am not sure of the exact
> >> date, the U.S. military has attempted to invade the city of Telos under
> >> Mt. Shasta with machine guns and their whole war equipment. What do you
> >> think their intentions were? They are not permitted by the Galactic
> >> Federation Council of Twelve to mix with us yet, surface people, and
> >> have to abide by those rules."
>
> >> lesley's entire nonsensical copypasta - a true shit hemorrhage - is athttp://groups.google.com/group/alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian/msg/8b19....
> >> You can see the chain athttp://tinyurl.com/4sfm2l
>
> >> lesley is a fruitcake like no other.
>
> > At least she
>
> She is an idiot.
>
> > What's your point?
>
> She's an idiot.

Well, she's able to keep track of what she's said on the public record
and you're not, so...

Rupert
2008-06-29 04:45:58 EST
On Jun 28, 10:28 pm, Rudy Canoza <pi...@thedismalscience.not> wrote:
> Rupert wrote:
> > On Jun 28, 4:12 am, Rudy Canoza <pi...@thedismalscience.not> wrote:
> >> lesley believes in this shit.
>
> >> [...]
>
> > I'm sorry, I owe you replies to your other posts, I will have to leave
> > that another day or two because
>
> You really shouldn't waste your time, rupie, although your time is worth
> close to zero,

What's your basis for that contention?

Are you *ever* going to get round to telling us what you do for a
living?

> so it wouldn't matter if you wasted it or not. You
> really don't have any sensible reply to make to those other posts.

I made an eminently sensible reply, in which I conceded that you had
proved something you set out to prove (FINALLY, after all these years)
and also made some other points of some interest, which you
predictably snipped.

> They
> show, conclusively, that fuckwitted "vegans" are making a bogus economic
> efficiency argument entirely *separately* from any environmental
> argument they might be making. Quote after quote shows that their
> concern is that the calories of most of the grain fed to livestock are
> "wasted" - that is, they think those calories are not put to a
> worthwhile use. That is *PURELY* an "inefficiency" argument, having
> nothing to do with environmental considerations. That point is
> especially reinforced any time any of the fuckwits goes on about
> starving people, and how those calories could have been fed to them.
>

Why does that particularly reinforce the point? That observation which
you mention is correct.

> You have no sensible reply to make other than a concession of your
> error, but your towering arrogance and self-absorption won't let you
> make it. You're a fuckwit, too.

I do not concede an error, I made no error. You made a claim, I
politely asked for a demonstration, finally after all these years you
have provided it. I conceded that, so in that sense your prediction
was incorrect.

When are you going to concede that "axiomatisable" is a real word?
What's getting in the way of your doing that?

You're still a pitiful clown. You really ought to do something about
it.

Rupert
2008-06-29 04:47:08 EST
On Jun 29, 4:04 am, "Mr.Smartypants" <b...@canada.com> wrote:
> On Jun 29, 12:28 am, Rudy Canoza <pi...@thedismalscience.not> wrote:
>
>
>
> > Rupert wrote:
> > > On Jun 28, 4:12 am, Rudy Canoza <pi...@thedismalscience.not> wrote:
> > >> lesley believes in this shit.
>
> > >> [...]
>
> > > I'm sorry, I owe you replies to your other posts, I will have to leave
> > > that another day or two because
>
> > You really shouldn't waste your time, rupie, although your time is worth
> > close to zero, so it wouldn't matter if you wasted it or not. You
> > really don't have any sensible reply to make to those other posts. They
> > show, conclusively, that fuckwitted "vegans" are making a bogus economic
> > efficiency argument entirely *separately* from any environmental
> > argument they might be making. Quote after quote shows that their
> > concern is that the calories of most of the grain fed to livestock are
> > "wasted" - that is, they think those calories are not put to a
> > worthwhile use. That is *PURELY* an "inefficiency" argument, having
> > nothing to do with environmental considerations. That point is
> > especially reinforced any time any of the fuckwits goes on about
> > starving people, and how those calories could have been fed to them.
>
> > You have no sensible reply to make other than a concession of your
> > error, but your towering arrogance and self-absorption won't let you
> > make it. You're a fuckwit, too.
>
> Gee Boobs, you make economics and environmentalism sound like the
> separation of church and state.
>
> Is *that* all you're left with for argument concerning your oppostion
> to veganism?
>
> I think your time might be better employed contemplating what you
> should advise Rupert to tell his doctor. Time is running out. July 14
> is drawing nigh.

Yes, I eagerly await advice on that point.

Rudy Canoza
2008-06-30 12:01:31 EST
Rupert wrote:
> On Jun 28, 9:40 pm, Rudy Canoza <pi...@thedismalscience.not> wrote:
>> Rupert wrote:
>>> On Jun 28, 4:12 am, Rudy Canoza <pi...@thedismalscience.not> wrote:
>>>> lesley believes in this shit.
>>>> "Dear Friends, Regarding the Inner Earth Beings. One must understand
>>>> that the Inner Earth people are beings of Great Light that have gone
>>>> underground at various stages of earth's long evolution because of the
>>>> negativity and warring that was taking place on the surface. They chose
>>>> to continue their evolution without the burden of negativity and they
>>>> have been there for most, thousands of years living a life of Love and
>>>> Brotherhood and have forged for themselves a Golden Age of Enlightenment
>>>> as we are so much longing for...Around 1947, I am not sure of the exact
>>>> date, the U.S. military has attempted to invade the city of Telos under
>>>> Mt. Shasta with machine guns and their whole war equipment. What do you
>>>> think their intentions were? They are not permitted by the Galactic
>>>> Federation Council of Twelve to mix with us yet, surface people, and
>>>> have to abide by those rules."
>>>> lesley's entire nonsensical copypasta - a true shit hemorrhage - is athttp://groups.google.com/group/alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian/msg/8b19....
>>>> You can see the chain athttp://tinyurl.com/4sfm2l
>>>> lesley is a fruitcake like no other.
>>> At least she
>> She is an idiot.
>>
>>> What's your point?
>> She's an idiot.
>
> Well, she's able to keep track

She is an idiot - a clueless, foot-rubbing whore who believes in bizarre
bullshit.

Predictably, you side with her.

Mr.Smartypants
2008-06-30 13:53:04 EST
On Jul 1, 2:01 am, Rudy Canoza <pi...@thedismalscience.noot> wrote:
> Rupert wrote:
> > On Jun 28, 9:40 pm, Rudy Canoza <pi...@thedismalscience.not> wrote:
> >> Rupert wrote:
> >>> On Jun 28, 4:12 am, Rudy Canoza <pi...@thedismalscience.not> wrote:
> >>>> lesley believes in this shit.
> >>>> "Dear Friends, Regarding the Inner Earth Beings.  One must understand
> >>>> that the Inner Earth people are beings of Great Light that have gone
> >>>> underground at various stages of earth's long evolution because of the
> >>>> negativity and warring that was taking place on the surface. They chose
> >>>> to continue their evolution without the burden of negativity and they
> >>>> have been there for most, thousands of years living a life of Love and
> >>>> Brotherhood and have forged for themselves a Golden Age of Enlightenment
> >>>> as we are so much longing for...Around 1947, I am not sure of the exact
> >>>> date, the U.S. military has attempted to invade the city of Telos under
> >>>> Mt. Shasta with machine guns and their whole war equipment. What do you
> >>>> think their intentions were?   They are not permitted by the Galactic
> >>>> Federation Council of Twelve to mix with us yet, surface people, and
> >>>> have to abide by those rules."
> >>>> lesley's entire nonsensical copypasta - a true shit hemorrhage - is athttp://groups.google.com/group/alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian/msg/8b19....
> >>>>   You can see the chain athttp://tinyurl.com/4sfm2l
> >>>> lesley is a fruitcake like no other.
> >>> At least she
> >> She is an idiot.
>
> >>> What's your point?
> >> She's an idiot.
>
> > Well, she's able to keep track
>
> She is an idiot - a clueless, foot-rubbing whore who believes in bizarre
> bullshit.


But it's O.K for you to believe "axiomatisable" is NOT A REAL WORD?


>
> Predictably, you side with her.-


Au contraire Boobs. If your comprehension skills were at anything like
normal, you'd see that Rupert hasn't just taken what Lesley has said
at face value. He is questioning the information like any true
scientist would do.


Page: 1   (First | Last)


2020 - UsenetArchives.com | Contact Us | Privacy | Stats | Site Search
Become our Patron