Vegetarian Discussion: Less Intelligent Than An Ape?

Less Intelligent Than An Ape?

D*@.
2008-06-26 10:11:01 EST
It's pretty obvious Goo has identity issues. We've
seen the Goober post and think of himself as a number
of "different" people, such as:

Jonathan Ball
Citizen
Benfez
Wilson Woods
Radical Moderate
Bingo
Edward
George
Bill
Fred
Mystery Poster
Merlin the dog
Bob the dog
s*a@onairos.com
elvira
Dieter
"Dieter d.Schmidt@deutsche_telekom.de"
<*4@yahoo.com>
Abner Hale
Roger Whitaker
Fucktard
Apoo
Ted Bell
n*2@yahoo.com
Jay Santos
m*e@chicago.not
Rudy Canoza
Trappist
s*b@yahoo.com
Leif Erikson
S. Maizlich
SlipperySlope
Eden
Sylvia Stevens
chico chupacabra

As yet it seems most likely that Goo is posting as
the "Dutch" character as well. Goo refers to other
people using names with which they refer to him,
strongly indicating confusion over his own identity
and problems with making a distinction between
himself and others. That's also indicated by Goo's
strong tendency to tell other people what they think.
The Goober's lack of appreciation for his own
existence:

"coming into existence didn't make me better off than
I was before." - Goo

is certainly further evidence that Goo has some
sort of identity problem. Since Goo believes animals
who don't understand reflected images must also
have no sense of self:

"Dogs, cats, cattle, almost all animals "lower" than
the great apes have no sense of self." - Goo

maybe we should consider that Goo with all of his
issues might not have any either...that Goo may
be less intelligent than an ape...

Mr.Smartypants
2008-06-26 13:27:01 EST
On Jun 27, 12:11 am, dh@. wrote:
>     It's pretty obvious Goo has identity issues. We've
> seen the Goober post and think of himself as a number
> of "different" people, such as:
>
> Jonathan Ball
> Citizen
> Benfez
> Wilson Woods
> Radical Moderate
> Bingo
> Edward
> George
> Bill
> Fred
> Mystery Poster
> Merlin the dog
> Bob the dog
> sil...@onairos.com
> elvira
> Dieter
> "Dieter d.Schmidt@deutsche_telekom.de"
> <prickerbush2...@yahoo.com>
> Abner Hale
> Roger Whitaker
> Fucktard
> Apoo
> Ted Bell
> notgen...@yahoo.com
> Jay Santos
> mortons.steakho...@chicago.not
> Rudy Canoza
> Trappist
> sb29...@yahoo.com
> Leif Erikson
> S. Maizlich
> SlipperySlope
> Eden
> Sylvia Stevens
> chico chupacabra
>
> As yet it seems most likely that Goo is posting as
> the "Dutch" character as well. Goo refers to other
> people using names with which they refer to him,
> strongly indicating confusion over his own identity
> and problems with making a distinction between
> himself and others. That's also indicated by Goo's
> strong tendency to tell other people what they think.
> The Goober's lack of appreciation for his own
> existence:
>
> "coming into existence didn't make me better off than
> I was before." - Goo
>
> is certainly further evidence that Goo has some
> sort of identity problem. Since Goo believes animals
> who don't understand reflected images must also
> have no sense of self:
>
> "Dogs, cats, cattle, almost all animals "lower" than
> the great apes have no sense of self." - Goo
>
> maybe we should consider that Goo with all of his
> issues might not have any either...that Goo may
> be less intelligent than an ape...

Mr.Smartypants
2008-06-26 13:42:43 EST
On Jun 27, 12:11 am, dh@. wrote:
>     It's pretty obvious Goo has identity issues. We've
> seen the Goober post and think of himself as a number
> of "different" people, such as:
>
> Jonathan Ball
> Citizen
> Benfez
> Wilson Woods
> Radical Moderate
> Bingo
> Edward
> George
> Bill
> Fred
> Mystery Poster
> Merlin the dog
> Bob the dog
> sil...@onairos.com
> elvira
> Dieter
> "Dieter d.Schmidt@deutsche_telekom.de"
> <prickerbush2...@yahoo.com>
> Abner Hale
> Roger Whitaker
> Fucktard
> Apoo
> Ted Bell
> notgen...@yahoo.com
> Jay Santos
> mortons.steakho...@chicago.not
> Rudy Canoza
> Trappist
> sb29...@yahoo.com
> Leif Erikson
> S. Maizlich
> SlipperySlope
> Eden
> Sylvia Stevens
> chico chupacabra
>
> As yet it seems most likely that Goo is posting as
> the "Dutch" character as well. Goo refers to other
> people using names with which they refer to him,
> strongly indicating confusion over his own identity
> and problems with making a distinction between
> himself and others. That's also indicated by Goo's
> strong tendency to tell other people what they think.
> The Goober's lack of appreciation for his own
> existence:
>
> "coming into existence didn't make me better off than
> I was before." - Goo
>
> is certainly further evidence that Goo has some
> sort of identity problem. Since Goo believes animals
> who don't understand reflected images must also
> have no sense of self:
>
> "Dogs, cats, cattle, almost all animals "lower" than
> the great apes have no sense of self." - Goo
>
> maybe we should consider that Goo with all of his
> issues might not have any either...that Goo may
> be less intelligent than an ape...

I've noticed on two occasions that Dutch used the exact same e-mail
addy as Boobs although posting from different machines.

Not a big deal but it seems to be an indication that they are one and
the same.

Also why does Dutch NEVER say anything even the slightest bit critical
of Boobs and his antics? Instead he practically kisses Boobs' ass
whenever the opportunity arises. That just isn't the sign of a
legitimate poster.

We all know Boobs has been dozens of different people. He's even been
caught replying to his own posts using a different persona.

Chances are that *anyone* agreeing with Boobs *IS* Boobs.

Langevinger66
2008-06-26 14:06:52 EST
On 26 jun, 19:42, "Mr.Smartypants" <b...@canada.com> wrote:
> [...]
>
> > maybe we should consider that Goo with all of his
> > issues might not have any either...that Goo may
> > be less intelligent than an ape...
>
> I've noticed on two occasions that Dutch used the exact same e-mail
> addy as Boobs although posting from different machines.
>
> Not a big deal but it seems to be an indication that they are one and
> the same.
>
> Also why does Dutch NEVER say anything even the slightest bit critical
> of Boobs and his antics? Instead he practically kisses Boobs' ass
> whenever the opportunity arises. That just isn't the sign of a
> legitimate poster.
>
> We all know Boobs has been dozens of different people. He's even been
> caught replying to his own posts using a different persona.
>
> Chances are that *anyone* agreeing with Boobs *IS* Boobs.- Tekst uit oorspronkelijk bericht niet weergeven -

apes are ok what they got too do with crime freaks

Rudy Canoza
2008-06-26 15:00:10 EST
Goo - Fuckwit David Harrison, THE one and only Goo - lied and presented
no challenge:
> It's pretty obvious

It sure is.

Mr.Smartypants
2008-06-26 15:40:55 EST
On Jun 27, 5:00 am, Rudy Canoza <pi...@thedismalscience.not> wrote:
> Goo - Fuckwit David Harrison, THE one and only Goo - lied and presented
> no challenge:
>
> >     It's pretty obvious
>
> It sure is.

Boobs, you can't even have a conversation without deleting the other
person's post to make your drivel appear relevant.

ZerkonX
2008-06-27 07:50:45 EST
On Thu, 26 Jun 2008 13:11:01 -0100, dh wrote:

> "coming into existence didn't make me better off than I was before." -

this is a good one!

Rudy Canoza
2008-06-27 11:01:23 EST
JerkOffX wrote:
> On Thu, 26 Jun 2008 13:11:01 -0100, dh wrote:
>
>> "coming into existence didn't make me better off than I was before." -
>
> this is a good one!

It's a true statement. Coming into existence is not a benefit. A
benefit is something that improves an entity's welfare, and coming into
existence doesn't do that, because prior to existing, there was no welfare.

Mr.Smartypants
2008-06-27 17:33:34 EST
On Jun 28, 1:01 am, Rudy Canoza <pi...@thedismalscience.not> wrote:
> JerkOffX wrote:
> > On Thu, 26 Jun 2008 13:11:01 -0100, dh wrote:
>
> >> "coming into existence didn't make me better off than I was before." -
>
> > this is a good one!
>
> It's a true statement.  Coming into existence is not a benefit.  A
> benefit is something that improves an entity's welfare, and coming into
> existence doesn't do that, because prior to existing, there was no welfare.

Boobs, the phrase "I was before" indicates you have a very strong
belief in a pre-existent state.

Why try to deny it every time you indicate you believe in that state?

What do you gain?............except perhaps an enhanced reputation as
a clown.

D*@.
2008-07-01 08:53:29 EST
On Thu, 26 Jun 2008 10:42:43 -0700 (PDT), "Mr.Smartypants" <bcpg@canada.com> wrote:

>On Jun 27, 12:11 am, dh@. wrote:
>>     It's pretty obvious Goo has identity issues. We've
>> seen the Goober post and think of himself as a number
>> of "different" people, such as:
>>
>> Jonathan Ball
>> Citizen
>> Benfez
>> Wilson Woods
>> Radical Moderate
>> Bingo
>> Edward
>> George
>> Bill
>> Fred
>> Mystery Poster
>> Merlin the dog
>> Bob the dog
>> sil...@onairos.com
>> elvira
>> Dieter
>> "Dieter d.Schmidt@deutsche_telekom.de"
>> <prickerbush2...@yahoo.com>
>> Abner Hale
>> Roger Whitaker
>> Fucktard
>> Apoo
>> Ted Bell
>> notgen...@yahoo.com
>> Jay Santos
>> mortons.steakho...@chicago.not
>> Rudy Canoza
>> Trappist
>> sb29...@yahoo.com
>> Leif Erikson
>> S. Maizlich
>> SlipperySlope
>> Eden
>> Sylvia Stevens
>> chico chupacabra
>>
>> As yet it seems most likely that Goo is posting as
>> the "Dutch" character as well. Goo refers to other
>> people using names with which they refer to him,
>> strongly indicating confusion over his own identity
>> and problems with making a distinction between
>> himself and others. That's also indicated by Goo's
>> strong tendency to tell other people what they think.
>> The Goober's lack of appreciation for his own
>> existence:
>>
>> "coming into existence didn't make me better off than
>> I was before." - Goo
>>
>> is certainly further evidence that Goo has some
>> sort of identity problem. Since Goo believes animals
>> who don't understand reflected images must also
>> have no sense of self:
>>
>> "Dogs, cats, cattle, almost all animals "lower" than
>> the great apes have no sense of self." - Goo
>>
>> maybe we should consider that Goo with all of his
>> issues might not have any either...that Goo may
>> be less intelligent than an ape...
>

>I've noticed on two occasions that Dutch used the exact same e-mail
>addy as Boobs although posting from different machines.
>
>Not a big deal but it seems to be an indication that they are one and
>the same.

It keeps coming up that way over and over again. They "both"
use the same technique of making claims they can't back up, often
amusingly claiming they have done so in the past.

>Also why does Dutch NEVER say anything even the slightest bit critical
>of Boobs and his antics? Instead he practically kisses Boobs' ass
>whenever the opportunity arises. That just isn't the sign of a
>legitimate poster.

No, just the opposite in fact.

>We all know Boobs has been dozens of different people. He's even been
>caught replying to his own posts using a different persona.

And he probably still does so today.

>Chances are that *anyone* agreeing with Boobs *IS* Boobs.

That's certainly been the case a number of times.