Vegetarian Discussion: Stranded, On The Bottom.

Stranded, On The Bottom.

D*@.
2008-06-24 15:36:15 EST

Goo

Rupert
2008-06-24 19:10:36 EST
On Jun 25, 3:36 am, dh@. wrote:
> Goo

He's playing with me again! We're still friends after all!

Rudy Canoza
2008-06-24 19:51:07 EST
Goo - Fuckwit David Harrison, stupid fuck whom I could flatten with one
hand - lied and presented no challenge:

> Goo Fuckwit Harrison, pig-fucking child-molesting cracker.

You should be in jail, Goo.

----------

No challenge ever, Goo. You have never, not once, presented a challenge.

Mr. Smartypants
2008-06-24 20:09:23 EST
On Jun 25, 9:51 am, Rudy Canoza <pi...@thedismalscience.not> wrote:
> Goo - Fuckwit David Harrison, stupid fuck whom I could flatten with one
> hand - lied and presented no challenge:
>

> >     Goo Fuckwit Harrison, pig-fucking child-molesting cracker.
>
> You should be in jail, Goo.
>
> ----------
>
> No challenge ever, Goo.  You have never, not once, presented a challenge.

He presented 19 of them, none of which you will touch with a 10 foot
pole.

Mr. Smartypants
2008-06-24 20:10:21 EST
On Jun 25, 9:10 am, Rupert <rupertmccal...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> On Jun 25, 3:36 am, dh@. wrote:
>
> >     Goo
>
> He's playing with me again! We're still friends after all!

well, just be careful. Boobs gets really pouty if you use big words he
doesn't understand.

E-vamp
2008-06-25 16:41:01 EST
On Jun 24, 7:51 pm, Rudy Canoza <pi...@thedismalscience.not> wrote:
> Goo - Fuckwit David Harrison, stupid fuck whom I could flatten with one
> hand - lied and presented no challenge:
>

> >     Goo Fuckwit Harrison, pig-fucking child-molesting cracker.
>
> You should be in jail, Goo.
>
> ----------
>
> No challenge ever, Goo.  You have never, not once, presented a challenge.

there, you've been quoted.

E-vamp
2008-06-25 16:42:04 EST
On Jun 24, 8:10 pm, "Mr. Smartypants" <shrubkil...@excite.com> wrote:
> On Jun 25, 9:10 am, Rupert <rupertmccal...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > On Jun 25, 3:36 am, dh@. wrote:
>
> > >     Goo
>
> > He's playing with me again! We're still friends after all!
>
> well, just be careful. Boobs gets really pouty if you use big words he
> doesn't understand.

oh, look, a hanger on and to a worthless piece of shit.

interesting, you'd think they hang onto something worthwhile and
contributary.

i guess not, doesn't take much for a leech to string along. they
don't have to think about what they are doing.

D*@.
2008-06-26 10:05:32 EST
On Tue, 24 Jun 2008 16:10:36 -0700 (PDT), Rupert <rupertmccallum@yahoo.com> wrote:

>On Jun 25, 3:36 am, dh@. wrote:
>> Goo
>
>He's playing with me again!

Good luck getting him to try to explain anything. I would
love to see him try explaining how he thinks pre-existent
entities prevent existing ones from benefitting from their
existence, but so far all he's been able to do is suggest
very strongly that they do. That leaves a great big:
"How Goo?" in its wake.

>We're still friends after all!

Don't fall for it. Sometimes Goo will try to suck someone
in. Of course you could play along with him and then kick
his ass over it, if he tries sucking up to you. Be careful not
to get dragged down like this guy:
"he's [Goo] the most intelligent tutor available to me here
on Usenet, and I chose to take full advantage of that tutelage"
- "Derek"
"There's no doubt that he [Goo] knows more
about rights than ANYONE on this forum, and only
a fool would waste the opportunity to take full
advantage of any tutelage from him and in whatever
manner he was prepared to give it" - "Derek"
but that might just be Goo playing the "Derek" character
too. Who knows how many different people Goo "is"?
Quite possibly even Goo doesn't know.

D*@.
2008-06-26 10:05:40 EST
On Wed, 25 Jun 2008 13:42:04 -0700 (PDT), e-vamp <evamp@rocketmail.com> wrote:

>On Jun 24, 8:10 pm, "Mr. Smartypants" <shrubkil...@excite.com> wrote:

>> > He's playing with me again! We're still friends after all!
>>
>> well, just be careful. Boobs gets really pouty if you use big words he
>> doesn't understand.
>

>oh, look, a hanger on and to a worthless piece of shit.
>
>interesting, you'd think they hang onto something worthwhile and
>contributary.

Such as?

Dutch
2008-06-26 14:54:50 EST
dh@. wrote:
> On Tue, 24 Jun 2008 16:10:36 -0700 (PDT), Rupert <rupertmccallum@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
>> On Jun 25, 3:36 am, dh@. wrote:
>>> Goo
>> He's playing with me again!
>
> Good luck getting him to try to explain anything. I would
> love to see him try explaining how he thinks pre-existent
> entities prevent existing ones from benefitting from their
> existence, but so far all he's been able to do is suggest
> very strongly that they do. That leaves a great big:
> "How Goo?" in its wake.

Trust me when I say, Rupert doesn't agree with you on anything except
your common dislike of Rudy.