Vegetarian Discussion: Fuckwit David Harrison (Goo)

Fuckwit David Harrison (Goo)

Rudy Canoza
2008-06-05 02:41:27 EST
What a chump. What a monumentally stupid cracker chump.

Rupert
2008-06-05 09:01:59 EST
On Jun 5, 2:41 pm, Rudy Canoza <pi...@thedismalscience.noot> wrote:
> What a chump. What a monumentally stupid cracker chump.

I wonder what exactly you think you are achieving here.

D*@.
2008-06-05 10:51:42 EST
On Thu, 5 Jun 2008 06:01:59 -0700 (PDT), Rupert <rupertmccallum@yahoo.com> wrote:

>On Jun 5, 2:41 pm, Goo wrote:
>> What a chump. What a monumentally stupid cracker chump.
>
>I wonder what exactly you think you are achieving here.

It looks like he's trying to progress in his self outstupidification.
Up until now it has generally taken another poster to help Goo
into a good position from which he could outstupid himself again,
but now it appears that he's figured out how to outstupid himself
all by himself. Such Goobal talent! Goo may well be the most
Goobal Goober in the whole world.

Rudy Canoza
2008-06-05 14:13:35 EST
Goo - Fuckwit David Harrison, admittedly stupid cracker - lied and
presented no challenge:

> On Thu, 5 Jun 2008 06:01:59 -0700 (PDT), Rupert <rupertmccallum@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
>> On Jun 5, 2:41 pm, Rudy M. Canoza wrote:
>>> What a chump. What a monumentally stupid cracker chump.
>> I wonder what exactly you think you are achieving here.
>
> It looks like

No. I'm describing you.

Higher Elvisarchy
2008-06-07 23:15:50 EST
man why don't these inbreds keep this shit in their pants instead of sharing
with the world.

abort it now... come on i'll supply the coat hangers if nessesary.

rid the world of wastes of sperm!

"Rudy Canoza" <pipes@thedismalscience.noot> wrote in message
> What a chump. What a monumentally stupid cracker chump.

Higher Elvisarchy
2008-06-07 23:16:27 EST
if you ignore it, they may take the scenic route next time when they go to
slice their wrists...