Vegetarian Discussion: Libertarian Wendy McCaw: Who Sent In That Ruby Canoza Clown?

Libertarian Wendy McCaw: Who Sent In That Ruby Canoza Clown?

Lc
2008-06-04 20:37:10 EST
Libertarian Wendy McCaw: Who sent in that Ruby Canoza clown?

"Canoza, Why do you hate libertarian/republican supporting "animal
rights" loving Wendy McCaw?" DL
http://www.blogsmithmedia.com/www.tmz.com/media/2007/05/derek_schlessinger_laura.jpg

Canoza, the laddies man...
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.california/msg/203eb5a610de8d0e
The face of libertine
http://bp1.blogger.com/_0qTU784XP0M/SC514uVfy4I/AAAAAAAADDc/raJoh0rf78w/s1600-h/Wendy+McCaw.Laura+Schlessinger.jpg
http://images.google.com/images?um=1&hl=en&lr=&safe=off&q=+site:www.robbscelebs.co.uk+%22Laura+Schlessinger%22
http://bp3.blogger.com/_0qTU784XP0M/RmYfUiyRqdI/AAAAAAAAA08/m80pEZMUN-0/s1600-h/ENQUIRE30MAY07+%281%29.jpg
http://bp0.blogger.com/_0qTU784XP0M/SC3NJuVfyuI/AAAAAAAADCM/j6CH4OJR3Fw/s1600-h/WendyMcCaw+Paul+Wellman.jpg
[[]]
Wendy loves animals and circus spies who want to derail helping
animals...
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.royalty/browse_frm/thread/49fcb3015393073d?scoring=d&

Lc
2008-06-04 22:11:56 EST
LINKS: Santa Barbara California
1. Libertarian Wendy McCaw and Ann Coulter: $1 million babbles
http://www.newspress.com/Top/Article/article.jsp?Section=LOCAL&ID=565308093135716452
Pay up if you want to know Libertarian animal activist Wendy McCaw's
version of how to get the Young America's Foundation to rename
the Reagan Ranch Center at 217 State Street, Santa Barbara.
http://www.santabarbara.com/points_of_interest/reagan_ranch_center/
http://media.townhall.com/Townhall/Sholo/YAF175x136.jpg
http://www.campusprogress.org/page/community/post/zachmarks/CHNn
http://www.incorrectu.com/2007/10/25/liveblogging-ifaw-at-george-washington-university/
http://bp2.blogger.com/_L6pDyjqqsvY/RyEYOTdSb9I/AAAAAAAAIgI/_tCFfAgqLTA/s1600-h/parade.jpg
Young America's Foundation brings all 5'2 ball of spit to campus
http://media.independent.com/img/photos/2008/05/14/David_Horowitz_Web_t479.jpg

2 "...Gorbachev that they would not understand how a country’s
leader could live in such a simple house."
http://www.kiwiblog.co.nz/2006/08/the_reagan_ranch.html
Because they had helicopters in & out 24/7 to fetch a packet of
ketchup if asked. The narrow winding roads filled with massive rigs
and drivers not accustome to the area. Ppl who go to work and school
also live there.

On Jun 4, 5:37 pm, lc <lol7...@msn.com> wrote:
> Libertarian Wendy McCaw: Who sent in that Ruby Canoza clown?
>
> "Canoza, Why do you hate libertarian/republican supporting "animal
> rights" loving Wendy McCaw?" DLhttp://www.blogsmithmedia.com/www.tmz.com/media/2007/05/derek_schless...
>
> Canoza, the laddies man...http://groups.google.com/group/alt.california/msg/203eb5a610de8d0e
> The face of libertinehttp://bp1.blogger.com/_0qTU784XP0M/SC514uVfy4I/AAAAAAAADDc/raJoh0rf7...http://images.google.com/images?um=1&hl=en&lr=&safe=off&q=+site:www.r...http://bp3.blogger.com/_0qTU784XP0M/RmYfUiyRqdI/AAAAAAAAA08/m80pEZMUN...http://bp0.blogger.com/_0qTU784XP0M/SC3NJuVfyuI/AAAAAAAADCM/j6CH4OJR3...
> [[]]
> Wendy loves animals and circus spies who want to derail helping
> animals...http://groups.google.com/group/alt.royalty/browse_frm/thread/49fcb301...

Mr L
2008-06-04 23:35:42 EST
Who is Ruby Canoza?
On Jun 4, 7:11 pm, lc <lol7...@msn.com> wrote:
> LINKS: Santa Barbara California
> 1. Libertarian Wendy McCaw and Ann Coulter: $1 million babbleshttp://www.newspress.com/Top/Article/article.jsp?Section=LOCAL&ID=565...
> Pay up if you want to know Libertarian animal activist Wendy McCaw's
> version of how to get the Young America's Foundation to rename
> the Reagan Ranch Center at 217 State Street, Santa Barbara.http://www.santabarbara.com/points_of_interest/reagan_ranch_center/http://media.townhall.com/Townhall/Sholo/YAF175x136.jpghttp://www.campusprogress.org/page/community/post/zachmarks/CHNnhttp://www.incorrectu.com/2007/10/25/liveblogging-ifaw-at-george-wash...http://bp2.blogger.com/_L6pDyjqqsvY/RyEYOTdSb9I/AAAAAAAAIgI/_tCFfAgqL...
> Young America's Foundation brings all 5'2 ball of spit to campushttp://media.independent.com/img/photos/2008/05/14/David_Horowitz_Web...
>
> 2 "...Gorbachev that they would not understand how a country’s
> leader could live in such a simple house."http://www.kiwiblog.co.nz/2006/08/the_reagan_ranch.html
> Because they had helicopters in & out 24/7 to fetch a packet of
> ketchup if asked. The narrow winding roads filled with massive rigs
> and drivers not accustome to the area. Ppl who go to work and school
> also live there.
>
> On Jun 4, 5:37 pm, lc <lol7...@msn.com> wrote:
>
> > Libertarian Wendy McCaw: Who sent in that Ruby Canoza clown?
>
> > "Canoza, Why do you hate libertarian/republican supporting "animal
> > rights" loving Wendy McCaw?" DLhttp://www.blogsmithmedia.com/www.tmz.com/media/2007/05/derek_schless...
>
> > Canoza, the laddies man...http://groups.google.com/group/alt.california/msg/203eb5a610de8d0e
> > The face of libertinehttp://bp1.blogger.com/_0qTU784XP0M/SC514uVfy4I/AAAAAAAADDc/raJoh0rf7......
> > [[]]
> > Wendy loves animals and circus spies who want to derail helping
> > animals...http://groups.google.com/group/alt.royalty/browse_frm/thread/49fcb301...

Lc
2008-06-05 04:38:07 EST

3. Book signing: Ruse: Undercover with FBI Counterintelligence
May 24, 2008
The government, FBI version?
He's a wit and with a sense of humor...
"Eringer refers to these successive levels of authority as the Cheese
Family: the Big Cheese, the Bigger Cheese, and so on. The State
Department-the highest level of authority the operation is required to
clear-Eringer simply dubs “the Headcheese.”"
http://bp3.blogger.com/_0qTU784XP0M/SETuY4nOXRI/AAAAAAAADJ0/eTnbJpgcqyQ/s1600-h/B.ERINGER.jpg
And he almost single handedly captured Ira Einhorn with his "I'll
market your book" technique.
http://www.roberteringer.com/assets/robertandira.gif
Shagging “Fat Ass”... and he did it his way which included having
fun, drinking the finest wines.
"Robert Eringer has had a wide-ranging career as a private
intelligence consultant, undercover operative, journalist,novelist,
editor, and literary agent. Since parting with the Bureau, he has
created and directed an intelligence service for Prince Albert II of
Monaco."

He leaves out the years he spent protecting Ringling Bros.-Barnum &
Bailey from one Janice Pottker
http://isbndb.com/d/person/pottker_janice.html

4. FELD: If only your former employer was as sketchy as mine
http://thealphajohn.blogspot.com/2006/02/feld-if-only-your-former-employer-was.html
"Let me also add that Chuck Smith was the architect of Disney on Ice."
"4:34 p.m. August 31, 2005 | McLEAN, Va. – A judge sanctioned six
lawyers representing the owners of the Ringling Bros. circus and
ordered them to pay $51,000 in fines to the animal-rights group PETA
for contempt of court and other violations."

5. Send In The Clowns
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2005/11/19/AR2005111901467.html
Sunday, November 20, 2005; Page D01
"...In a lawsuit, the couple portrays Feld as a malicious, vindictive
man who ordered wiretapping, bugging and surveillance in a scheme to
"destroy" Pottker because he hated the magazine article she'd written
about him. Feld planted a mole in her life, a "false friend" who posed
as her business partner, torpedoed her career and steered her away
from writing a book on the circus, the suit alleges.

...Feld's legal filings do acknowledge that the circus paid operatives
to monitor Pottker from 1990 to 1997 -- and also set up two non-circus
book deals to distract her from reporting on Feld's enterprises.

...The expert spook hired a onetime journalist named Robert Eringer,
whom he described as a "very close friend," to help carry out the
Pottker operation. George paid him $1,500 a week.

...Jan Pottker probably wouldn't have discovered any of this if not
for a disgruntled circus executive named Charles Smith. As Feld
Entertainment's chief financial officer, he was privy to payments made
to George, Eringer and various private eyes whom Feld allegedly
dispatched to infiltrate animal protection groups, including the
Performing Animal Welfare Society in California and PETA, based in
Norfolk.

...(Smith, 60, who settled his suit against Feld for $6.5 million,
signed a non-disclosure agreement and would not comment.)

...Her [Pottker] husband was with her. As managing director of the
Federal Communications Commission, Fishel wields power over a
considerable bureaucracy, but that day he felt "frightened and
helpless," he says. "When you realize that it's an ex-CIA agent you're
up against, you realize there's nothing the average middle-class
person can do."

...And for the next few years, Pottker claims, her writing career
suffered because it was secretly steered by Feld, via Eringer, whom
she considered her business partner. She ended up taking a much lower
advance on the Mars book, for example, than she got for "Born to
Power."

..."I certainly had the background to be successful, and yet I kept
running into roadbloacks and I had no idea why this was," she says. "I
felt I was failing in my chosen career. I had to continue in a
salaried job and I began feeling hopeless in the early '90s. I feel I
lost 10 years of my career due to Ken Feld's puppeteering. Those are
years I'll never get back, important years."

...And that, essentially, is why she sued Feld, George, Eringer and
others in 1999. But justice has been neither swift nor satisfying. The
case has been stalled by seemingly endless pretrial maneuvering,
including days of depositions for Pottker's daughters and her now 90-
year-old mother. The couple's attorney, Roger Simmons, wears a weary
expression as he talks about scaling the mountain of motions filed by
the heavyweight Washington law firms retained by the circus.

..."Feld, that is what he does -- he overwhelms you," says Simmons.
"It's like 'Bleak House.' " The docket sheet alone runs 600 pages.

...A couple years ago, Simmons found help in the form of famed
attorney Johnnie Cochran, who kicked in $350,000 for legal expenses
and argued in court for Pottker. Though Cochran died of a brain tumor
last year, his firm continues to support the case. Cochran called what
happened to the writer an "outrageous attack on a free press."

...Some who know Feld call him a soft-spoken, gentle, unpretentious
family man who doesn't put on the airs of somebody who counts moguls
like Michael Eisner among his peers. Critics call him coldblooded in
his business dealings, but that charge doesn't bother him -- he said
as much after Pottker's original article ran.

...The boxes also hold this memo written by Eringer: "Pottker and I
discussed other authors and how tragic it is when they become obsessed
by their stories and cannot move on. We agreed that there are many
good stories in the world and that if one doesn't work, the author
should let it go and tackle other stories."

But it should be obvious why Jan Pottker cannot move on. The story
isn't over yet."

"ANIMAL ACTIVIST" McCaw and "surveillance of..." ? ?
http://bp1.blogger.com/_0qTU784XP0M/R4UAgcBRJzI/AAAAAAAACXA/74k1Yzh3VLs/s1600-h/Nick+a+NEWS.PRESS+SPY.jpg
"In a later deposition, Smith said he'd even seen Feld in a conference
room at Ringling headquarters, watching a video of Pottker. The video
was taken at a mall, probably with a tiny camera that looked like a
wristwatch."

On Jun 4, 7:11 pm, lc <lol7...@msn.com> wrote:
> LINKS: Santa Barbara California
> 1. Libertarian Wendy McCaw and Ann Coulter: $1 million babbleshttp://www.newspress.com/Top/Article/article.jsp?Section=LOCAL&ID=565...
> Pay up if you want to know Libertarian animal activist Wendy McCaw's
> version of how to get the Young America's Foundation to rename
> the Reagan Ranch Center at 217 State Street, Santa Barbara.http://www.santabarbara.com/points_of_interest/reagan_ranch_center/http://media.townhall.com/Townhall/Sholo/YAF175x136.jpghttp://www.campusprogress.org/page/community/post/zachmarks/CHNnhttp://www.incorrectu.com/2007/10/25/liveblogging-ifaw-at-george-wash...http://bp2.blogger.com/_L6pDyjqqsvY/RyEYOTdSb9I/AAAAAAAAIgI/_tCFfAgqL...
> Young America's Foundation brings all 5'2 ball of spit to campushttp://media.independent.com/img/photos/2008/05/14/David_Horowitz_Web...
>
> 2 "...Gorbachev that they would not understand how a country’s
> leader could live in such a simple house."http://www.kiwiblog.co.nz/2006/08/the_reagan_ranch.html
> Because they had helicopters in & out 24/7 to fetch a packet of
> ketchup if asked. The narrow winding roads filled with massive rigs
> and drivers not accustome to the area. Ppl who go to work and school
> also live there.
>
> On Jun 4, 5:37 pm, lc <lol7...@msn.com> wrote:
>
> > Libertarian Wendy McCaw: Who sent in that Ruby Canoza clown?
>
> > "Canoza, Why do you hate libertarian/republican supporting "animal
> > rights" loving Wendy McCaw?" DLhttp://www.blogsmithmedia.com/www.tmz.com/media/2007/05/derek_schless...
>
> > Canoza, the laddies man...http://groups.google.com/group/alt.california/msg/203eb5a610de8d0e
> > The face of libertinehttp://bp1.blogger.com/_0qTU784XP0M/SC514uVfy4I/AAAAAAAADDc/raJoh0rf7......
> > [[]]
> > Wendy loves animals and circus spies who want to derail helping
> > animals...http://groups.google.com/group/alt.royalty/browse_frm/thread/49fcb301...

Lc
2008-06-05 04:43:47 EST
> Who

? ?

On Jun 4, 8:35 pm, mr l <Lzrya...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Who is Ruby Canoza?
> On Jun 4, 7:11 pm, lc <lol7...@msn.com> wrote:
>
> > LINKS: Santa Barbara California
> > 1. Libertarian Wendy McCaw and Ann Coulter: $1 million babbleshttp://www.newspress.com/Top/Article/article.jsp?Section=LOCAL&ID=565...
> > Pay up if you want to know Libertarian animal activist Wendy McCaw's
> > version of how to get the Young America's Foundation to rename
> > the Reagan Ranch Center at 217 State Street, Santa Barbara.http://www.santabarbara.com/points_of_interest/reagan_ranch_center/ht......
> > Young America's Foundation brings all 5'2 ball of spit to campushttp://media.independent.com/img/photos/2008/05/14/David_Horowitz_Web...
>
> > 2 "...Gorbachev that they would not understand how a country’s
> > leader could live in such a simple house."http://www.kiwiblog.co.nz/2006/08/the_reagan_ranch.html
> > Because they had helicopters in & out 24/7 to fetch a packet of
> > ketchup if asked. The narrow winding roads filled with massive rigs
> > and drivers not accustome to the area. Ppl who go to work and school
> > also live there.
>
> > On Jun 4, 5:37 pm, lc <lol7...@msn.com> wrote:
>
> > > Libertarian Wendy McCaw: Who sent in that Ruby Canoza clown?
>
> > > "Canoza, Why do you hate libertarian/republican supporting "animal
> > > rights" loving Wendy McCaw?" DLhttp://www.blogsmithmedia.com/www.tmz.com/media/2007/05/derek_schless...
>
> > > Canoza, the laddies man...http://groups.google.com/group/alt.california/msg/203eb5a610de8d0e
> > > The face of libertinehttp://bp1.blogger.com/_0qTU784XP0M/SC514uVfy4I/AAAAAAAADDc/raJoh0rf7......
> > > [[]]
> > > Wendy loves animals and circus spies who want to derail helping
> > > animals...http://groups.google.com/group/alt.royalty/browse_frm/thread/49fcb301...

D*@.
2008-06-05 10:52:22 EST
On Wed, 4 Jun 2008 20:35:42 -0700 (PDT), mr l <Lzryan22@gmail.com> wrote:

>Who is Ruby Canoza?

Goo. Goobernicus Gonad is the full reference. A Google search
will tell you much about Goo. The "Canoza" character is just one of
many that Goo has posted as. Here is a partial list of characters the
Goober has dishonestly pretended to be:

Jonathan Ball
Citizen
Benfez
Wilson Woods
Radical Moderate
Bingo
Edward
George
Bill
Fred
Mystery Poster
Merlin the dog
Bob the dog
s*a@onairos.com
elvira
Dieter
"Dieter d.Schmidt@deutsche_telekom.de"
<*4@yahoo.com>
Abner Hale
Roger Whitaker
Fucktard
Apoo
Ted Bell
n*2@yahoo.com
Jay Santos
m*e@chicago.not
Rudy Canoza
Trappist
s*b@yahoo.com
Leif Erikson
S. Maizlich
SlipperySlope
Eden
Sylvia Stevens
chico chupacabra

Goo is the most dishonest person I've ever encountered,
lying about practically everything afaik.

Rudy Canoza
2008-06-05 14:09:54 EST
Goo - Fuckwit David Harrison, admittedly stupid cracker - lied and
presented no challenge:

> Rudy is the most dishonest person I've ever encountered,
> lying about practically everything afaik.

No, Fuckwit. You're projecting your own character defects in saying
that. You are the liar and the cheat. This has been established beyond
dispute.

D*@.
2008-06-05 14:20:56 EST
On Thu, 05 Jun 2008, Goo lied:

>dh pointed out:
>
>> Goo is the most dishonest person I've ever encountered,
>> lying about practically everything afaik.
>
>No

That's another lie Goo.

D*@.
2008-06-05 14:29:14 EST
On Thu, 5 Jun 2008 12:25:04 -0700 (PDT), lc <lol777a@msn.com> wrote:

>> Goober has dishonestly pretended to be:
>
> thanx

My pleasure. In case you missed it in a different thread,
here are some of the stupid things that Goo claims about
animals:

"Dogs NEVER anticipate, nor do cats, or cattle, or
any other animal you've ever encountered." - Goo

"Animals do not experience frustration." - Goo

"Being born is not a benefit in any way. It can't be." - Goo

"Animals cannot be or feel disappointed." - Goo

"Non human animals experience neither pride nor
disappointment. They don't have the mental ability
to feel either." - Goo

"Darwin, a sentimental person, was projecting. He
saw something that wasn't there. He was, in a way,
hallucinating." - Goo

"The dog didn't do what Darwin said. His statement of
the "changes in behavior" is not reliable." - Goo

"Anticipation requires language." - Goo

"No animals anticipate." - Goo

"Dogs, cats, cattle, almost all animals "lower" than
the great apes have no sense of self." - Goo

"They are not aware that they can see. " - Goo

"They are *not* aware that they can smell." - Goo

"Cattle are specifically bred into existence to be
pet food. " - Goo
Ron asked:
>So you are telling us that the cow was purposely bred into existance
>and fed and watered for 12 years only to be sold at the lowest price in
>the beef industry......and all that done with the singular purpose of
>supplying the pet food industry?

Goo replied:
Yes.
Ron pointed out:
>You also said cows are raised for 12 years specifically to become
>PET FOOD.

Goo replied:
Some are.

Lc
2008-06-05 15:25:04 EST

Rudy Canoza <pi...@thedismalscience.noot>
Date: Thu, 05 Jun 2008 11:09:54 -0700
Subject: Re: Who is Ruby Canoza?

Note: The author of this message requested that it not be archived.
This message will be removed from Groups in 6 days (Jun 12, 11:09
am).

So proud and confident she thinks she's not leaving tail? ;)
She can always get a job with "ANIMAL RIGHTS" advocate Wendy
McCaw !!