Vegetarian Discussion: Stu's Boy...

D*@.
2008-06-03 16:06:00 EST

Stupidity's child: Goo.

Rudy Canoza
2008-06-03 19:31:42 EST
Goo - Fuckwit David Harrison, admittedly stupid cracker - blabbered and
presented no challenge:

> Stupidity's child: Fuckwit David Harrison

Exactly.

Higher Elvisarchy
2008-06-03 20:29:15 EST
you two should get a room.

"Rudy Canoza" <pipes@thedismalscience.noot> wrote in message
> Goo - Fuckwit David Harrison, admittedly stupid cracker - blabbered and
> presented no challenge:
>

>> Stupidity's child: Fuckwit David Harrison
>
> Exactly.

Rudy Canoza
2008-06-04 02:23:41 EST
On Jun 3, 5:29 pm, "higher elvisarchy"
<*.@elvispresleywithonea.com> wrote:
> you two should get a room.

You should blow it out your gaping HIV-oozing ass.

> "Rudy Canoza" <pi...@thedismalscience.noot> wrote in message

> > Goo - Fuckwit David Harrison, admittedly stupid cracker - blabbered and
> > presented no challenge:
>
> >> Stupidity's child: Fuckwit David Harrison
>
> > Exactly.

Mr.Smartypants
2008-06-04 04:50:30 EST
On Jun 4, 4:23 pm, Rudy Canoza <notgen...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> On Jun 3, 5:29 pm, "higher elvisarchy"
>
> <higherelvisar...@elvispresleywithonea.com> wrote:
> > you two should get a room.
>
> You should blow it out your gaping HIV-oozing ass.

verification is "dersn"

Is that a real word Boobs?

How's my system time?

D*@.
2008-06-04 12:55:16 EST
On Tue, 03 Jun 2008, Goo agreed:

>On Tue, 03 Jun 2008 19:06:00 -0100, dh@. pointed out:
>

>> Stupidity's child: Goo.
>
>Exactly.

It's encouraging to see that you can at least recognise
your own stupidity Goo. Being the person who has
outstupided himself the most, it's good to see that you're
comfortable with the fact.

Rudy Canoza
2008-06-05 01:21:17 EST
Goo - Fuckwit David Harrison, admittedly stupid cracker - lied and
presented no challenge:
> On Tue, 03 Jun 2008, Rudy X. Canoza agreed:
>
>> Goo - Fuckwit David Harrison, admittedly stupid cracker - lied and presented no challenge:
>>

>>> Stupidity's child: Fuckwit David Harrison - *THE* Goo.
>> Exactly.
>
> It's encouraging to see that you can at least recognise
> my stupidity Rudy.

*EVERYONE* recognizes your stupidity, Goo - including you:

I admit that I'm very weak in the area of
presenting my ideas...I have as much 'right' to
post my spew as everyone else does.
Goo/Fuckwit - 11/30/1999

is another indication that I'm a fuckin' moron I
guess...but I still haven't given up hope
entirely, which is why I keep on with it.
Goo/Fuckwit 19 Oct 1999 http://tinyurl.com/37scz7

D*@.
2008-06-05 10:52:54 EST
On Wed, 04 Jun 2008, Goo wrote:

>On Wed, 04 Jun 2008 15:55:16 -0100, dh@. wrote:
>
>>On Tue, 03 Jun 2008, Goo agreed:
>>
>>>On Tue, 03 Jun 2008 19:06:00 -0100, dh@. pointed out:

>>>Exactly.
>>
>> It's encouraging to see that you can at least recognise
>>your own stupidity Goo. Being the person who has
>>outstupided himself the most, it's good to see that you're
>>comfortable with the fact.
>
>*EVERYONE* recognizes your stupidity, Goo

We all recognize your stupidity Goo. Here's some
more of it now:

"the "getting to experience life" deserves NO moral
consideration, and is given none; the deliberate killing
of animals for use by humans DOES deserve moral
consideration, and gets it." - Goo

"Intent doesn't matter" - Goo

" I give the lives of animals that exist *LOTS*
of consideration." - Goo

"There is no "consideration" to be given." - Goo

"When the entity moves from "pre-existence" into the
existence we know" - Goo

"Unless we know with certainty that the entity's welfare
improves when it moves from "pre-existence" into the
life we can detect" - Goo

"EVEN WITH the very best animal welfare conditions one
might provide: they STILL might not be as good as the
"pre-existence" state was" - Goo

"coming into existence didn't make me better off than
I was before." - Goo

"We are not and never were talking about benefits for
existing entities" - Goo

"It is irrelevant what I think *is* important enough
to merit consideration." - Goo

"So, there is no point in mentioning my doctor." - Goo

"I win, no matter what I do." - Goo

"Why are you laughing at mental illness" - Goo
"I'm right about all of it." - Goo
"I can explain myself in logical and coherent terms" - Goo
"my name and reputation are sterling" - Goo
"I'm not stupid." - Goo
"I know exactly what I think" - Goo
"I educated the public" - Goo
"I haven't made any absurd claims" - Goo
"You have never identified a single lie I've told." - Goo

D*@.
2008-06-05 10:53:07 EST
On Tue, 3 Jun 2008, Goo fantasized:

>On Jun 3, 5:29 pm, "higher elvisarchy"
><higherelvisar...@elvispresleywithonea.com> wrote:
>> you two should get a room.
>
>You should blow it out your gaping HIV-oozing ass.

Your asshole fetish is showing again, Goo.

D*@.
2008-06-05 14:17:24 EST
On Thu, 05 Jun 2008 11:17:59 -0700, Rudy Canoza <pipes@thedismalscience.noot> wrote:

>On Thu, 05 Jun 2008 13:52:54 -0100, dh@. wrote:

>>>*EVERYONE* recognizes your stupidity, Goo
>>
>> We all recognize your stupidity Goo.
>
>We sure do

It must be extremely obvious in order for you to
have noticed it, Goo.