Vegetarian Discussion: (Woke Up Early) Gonna Dig A Hole

(Woke Up Early) Gonna Dig A Hole

Perkoff Of Persia
2008-06-01 07:54:56 EST
I'm not trying to dig to China, just to the core of the earth. I know
that if I dig all the way through the earth chances are I won't wind
up in China.

That's just and old wives(or is it wifes?) tale(or is it tail?)

Anyway I'm going outside now and gonna start digging. I know I won't
make it there in a day, I'm gonna make this a summer time project.
Summer hasn't even started yet so I already got a head start.

Do you think I'll be able to reach the core of the Earth by the end of
the summer?

MAXdaAXEjd
2008-06-01 08:03:06 EST
On Jun 1, 4:54 am, Perkoff Of Persia <perk...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I'm not trying to dig to China, just to the core of the earth.  I know
> that if I dig all the way through the earth chances are I won't wind
> up in China.
>
> That's just and old wives(or is it wifes?) tale(or is it tail?)
>
> Anyway I'm going outside now and gonna start digging.  I know I won't
> make it there in a day, I'm gonna make this a summer time project.
> Summer hasn't even started yet so I already got a head start.
>
> Do you think I'll be able to reach the core of the Earth by the end of
> the summer?

its like 4 or 5000 miles to the center of the earth

Donny
2008-06-01 11:06:40 EST
On Jun 1, 7:54 am, Perkoff Of Persia <perk...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I'm not trying to dig to China, just to the core of the earth. I know
> that if I dig all the way through the earth chances are I won't wind
> up in China.
>
> That's just and old wives(or is it wifes?) tale(or is it tail?)
>
> Anyway I'm going outside now and gonna start digging. I know I won't
> make it there in a day, I'm gonna make this a summer time project.
> Summer hasn't even started yet so I already got a head start.
>
> Do you think I'll be able to reach the core of the Earth by the end of
> the summer?

You should watch the movie 'China Syndrome'. Therein you will find
described a much quicker method of getting to China by way of your
back yard.

Lynn From Fargo
2008-06-01 11:13:38 EST
On Jun 1, 10:06 am, donny <x.smiling_ti...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> On Jun 1, 7:54 am, Perkoff Of Persia <perk...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > I'm not trying to dig to China, just to the core of the earth.  I know
> > that if I dig all the way through the earth chances are I won't wind
> > up in China.
>
> > That's just and old wives(or is it wifes?) tale(or is it tail?)
>
> > Anyway I'm going outside now and gonna start digging.  I know I won't
> > make it there in a day, I'm gonna make this a summer time project.
> > Summer hasn't even started yet so I already got a head start.
>
> > Do you think I'll be able to reach the core of the Earth by the end of
> > the summer?
>
> You should watch the movie 'China Syndrome'.  Therein you will find
> described a much quicker method of getting to China by way of your
> back yard.

Go, Perkoff, I can dig it!

Lynn in Fargo

Perkoff Of Persia
2008-06-01 19:55:03 EST
On Jun 1, 10:06 am, donny <x.smiling_ti...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> On Jun 1, 7:54 am,PerkoffOf Persia <perk...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > I'm not trying to dig to China, just to the core of the earth. I know
> > that if I dig all the way through the earth chances are I won't wind
> > up in China.
>
> > That's just and old wives(or is it wifes?) tale(or is it tail?)
>
> > Anyway I'm going outside now and gonna start digging. I know I won't
> > make it there in a day, I'm gonna make this a summer time project.
> > Summer hasn't even started yet so I already got a head start.
>
> > Do you think I'll be able to reach the core of the Earth by the end of
> > the summer?
>
> You should watch the movie 'China Syndrome'. Therein you will find
> described a much quicker method of getting to China by way of your
> back yard.

I'm not trying to get to China, trying to get to the core of the
Earth, I gave up for today, gonna put some digging in throughout the
week but get most of my digging in on the weekends.

Higher Elvisarchy
2008-06-01 22:10:50 EST
get a shovel and quit talking.

"Perkoff Of Persia" <perkoff@gmail.com> wrote in message
> On Jun 1, 10:06 am, donny <x.smiling_ti...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>> On Jun 1, 7:54 am,PerkoffOf Persia <perk...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> > I'm not trying to dig to China, just to the core of the earth. I know
>> > that if I dig all the way through the earth chances are I won't wind
>> > up in China.
>>
>> > That's just and old wives(or is it wifes?) tale(or is it tail?)
>>
>> > Anyway I'm going outside now and gonna start digging. I know I won't
>> > make it there in a day, I'm gonna make this a summer time project.
>> > Summer hasn't even started yet so I already got a head start.
>>
>> > Do you think I'll be able to reach the core of the Earth by the end of
>> > the summer?
>>
>> You should watch the movie 'China Syndrome'. Therein you will find
>> described a much quicker method of getting to China by way of your
>> back yard.
>

> I'm not trying to get to China, trying to get to the core of the
> Earth, I gave up for today, gonna put some digging in throughout the
> week but get most of my digging in on the weekends.

Perkoff Of Persia
2008-06-01 22:15:23 EST
On Jun 1, 9:10 pm, "higher elvisarchy"
<*.@elvispresleywithonea.com> wrote:
> get a shovel and quit talking.

PLONK, go back to the troll hole!!!

> "Perkoff Of Persia" <perk...@gmail.com> wrote in messagenews:7f65c909-2796-4751-a753-e51e88b6b063@k30g2000hse.googlegroups.com...

> >> You should watch the movie 'China Syndrome'. Therein you will find
> >> described a much quicker method of getting to China by way of your
> >> back yard.
>
> > I'm not trying to get to China, trying to get to the core of the
> > Earth, I gave up for today, gonna put some digging in throughout the
> > week but get most of my digging in on the weekends.

D*@.

You'll probably give up in a couple of weeks at best...more
likely within a few days you'll give up. But if you're interested
in it at all, check this out:
The deepest borehole drilled for scientific purposes is located on the Kola
Peninsula near Murmansk, Russia, in the northwestern part of the Baltic
Shield. The drilling of the main borehole began in 1970, and a final depth of
12,262 metres was reached in 1994. The drilling of this and other deep and
superdeep wells has produced one surprise after another, and the findings
have been extremely embarrassing for earth scientists [1]. One scientist
commented: 'Every time we drill a hole we find the unexpected. That's
exciting, but disturbing.' And a science reporter remarked: 'Kola revealed
how far from truth scientific theory can roam.'
. . .
http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/dp5/inner1.htm#s2
Then there is also the goofy side of things, which at least one
poster in aaev believes is true:
A lot of respectable scientists and writers believed that Earth is hollow inside

Rumors about underground towns appeared for the first time in 1946. The
person to launch the rumors was Richard Shaver – writer, journalist and
scientist. His incredible story about contacts with aliens living under the
ground was published in Amazing Stories Magazine. Shaver said that he
had spent several weeks living under the ground with demon-looking aliens,
whose descriptions can be found in ancient legends and fairytales.
. . .
http://english.pravda.ru/science/19/94/378/14269_aliens.html

Giusi
2008-06-04 02:41:51 EST
<*h@.> ha scritto nel messaggio

> Rumors about underground towns appeared for the first time in 1946. The
> person to launch the rumors was Richard Shaver - writer, journalist and
> scientist. His incredible story about contacts with aliens living under
> the
> ground was published in Amazing Stories Magazine. Shaver said that he
> had spent several weeks living under the ground with demon-looking aliens,
> whose descriptions can be found in ancient legends and fairytales.

There were a lot of bad drugs around in the old days, too.

D&M JOHNSTON
2008-06-04 04:23:26 EST

<*h@.> wrote in message news:kk1b4495lhkpij6ifo5usp943ee0iqn50i@4ax.com...
> On Sun, 1 Jun 2008 04:54:56 -0700 (PDT), Perkoff Of Persia
> <perkoff@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>>I'm not trying to dig to China, just to the core of the earth. I know
>>that if I dig all the way through the earth chances are I won't wind
>>up in China.
>>
>>That's just and old wives(or is it wifes?) tale(or is it tail?)
>>
>>Anyway I'm going outside now and gonna start digging. I know I won't
>>make it there in a day, I'm gonna make this a summer time project.
>>Summer hasn't even started yet so I already got a head start.
>>
>>Do you think I'll be able to reach the core of the Earth by the end of
>>the summer?

Leave another shovel up top so we can fill in the big hole as your going
down....a big hole and a big dirt mound looks rather unsightly and
dangerous.