Vegetarian Discussion: Boobs Loves The Taste Of Poo..................

Boobs Loves The Taste Of Poo..................

Page:  Previous  1 2   (First | Last)

Mr.Smartypants
2008-05-08 20:25:14 EST
On May 8, 2:44 pm, Rudy Canoza <pi...@thedismalscience.noot> wrote:
> You really can't help yourself, can you?  Reflexively, you have to post
> some new stupid jerk-off crap.
>
> right on cue, and without anything meaningful to occupy his jerk-off
> time, runny bullshitted:
>

> > On May 8, 5:07 am, Rudy Canoza <pi...@thedismalscience.not> wrote:
> >> You really can't help yourself, can you?  Reflexively, you have to post
> >> some new stupid jerk-off crap.
>
> >> right on cue, and without anything meaningful to occupy his jerk-off
> >> time, runny bullshitted:

> >> Right - it doesn't matter if you understand why I beat the fuck out of
> >> you all the time.  In fact, you *do* understand why, runny, even though
> >> it isn't important if you do:
>
> >>    * because you're a stupid, do-nothing jerk-off
> >>    * because you ask for it
> >>    * because you ask for it some more
>
> >> You're a stupid, do-nothing jerk-off, runny, and I beat the fuck out of
> >> you for it.  You *admit* to being a stupid, do-nothing jerk-off.  You
> >> have never made a single serious post here, ever.  You are incapable of it.-
>
> > ~yawn~
>
> Nope.  You *do* admit it.-

You can't hide from Rupert here, Boobs.

He'll find you, little degreeless one.

Rudy Canoza
2008-05-08 23:05:27 EST
You really can't help yourself, can you? Reflexively, you have to post
some new stupid jerk-off crap.

right on cue, and without anything meaningful to occupy his jerk-off
time, runny bullshitted:

> On May 8, 2:44 pm, Rudy Canoza <pi...@thedismalscience.noot> wrote:
>> You really can't help yourself, can you? Reflexively, you have to post
>> some new stupid jerk-off crap.
>>
>> right on cue, and without anything meaningful to occupy his jerk-off
>> time, runny bullshitted:

>>> ~yawn~
>> Nope. You *do* admit it.-
>
> [snip runny's stupid, do-nothing jerk-off bullshit]

You're a loser.
Page:  Previous  1 2   (First | Last)