Vegetarian Discussion: Boobs Loves The Taste Of Poo..................

Boobs Loves The Taste Of Poo..................

Mr.Smartypants
2008-05-07 06:14:08 EST

...........He must since he's always trying to blow smoke up our
asses.

Rudy Canoza
2008-05-07 10:13:42 EST
right on cue, and without anything meaningful to occupy his jerk-off
time, runny bullshitted:

> [runny bullshit]

Yes, I do love beating up on you.

Mr.Smartypants
2008-05-07 14:04:48 EST
On May 8, 12:13 am, Rudy Canoza <pi...@thedismalscience.noot> wrote:
> right on cue, and without anything meaningful to occupy his jerk-off
> time, runny bullshitted:
>

> > [runny bullshit]
>
> Yes, I do love beating up on you.

By pressing your lips to my bunghole?

Rudy Canoza
2008-05-07 14:12:37 EST
You really can't help yourself, can you? Reflexively, you have to post
some new stupid jerk-off crap.

right on cue, and without anything meaningful to occupy his jerk-off
time, runny bullshitted:
> On May 8, 12:13 am, Rudy Canoza <pi...@thedismalscience.noot> wrote:
>> right on cue, and without anything meaningful to occupy his jerk-off
>> time, runny bullshitted:
>>

>>> [runny bullshit]
>> Yes, I do love beating up on you.
>
> By

By showing you, over and over again, to be a stupid, do-nothing jerk-off
who *admits* to being a stupid, do-nothing jerk-off. You make it easy.

Mr.Smartypants
2008-05-07 14:25:55 EST
On May 8, 4:12 am, Rudy Canoza <pi...@thedismalscience.not> wrote:
> You really can't help yourself, can you?  Reflexively, you have to post
> some new stupid jerk-off crap.
>
> right on cue, and without anything meaningful to occupy his jerk-off
> time, runny bullshitted:
>
> > On May 8, 12:13 am, Rudy Canoza <pi...@thedismalscience.noot> wrote:
> >> right on cue, and without anything meaningful to occupy his jerk-off
> >> time, runny bullshitted:

> >> Yes, I do love beating up on you.
>
> > By
>
> By showing you, over and over again, to be a stupid, do-nothing jerk-off
> who *admits* to being a stupid, do-nothing jerk-off.  You make it easy.

I'm not sure how you hope to accomplish that by pressing your lips to
my poop-chute and blowing smoke but have at it if it makes you
happy..........and apparently it does.

Rudy Canoza
2008-05-07 14:45:14 EST
You really can't help yourself, can you? Reflexively, you have to post
some new stupid jerk-off crap.

right on cue, and without anything meaningful to occupy his jerk-off
time, runny bullshitted:
> On May 8, 4:12 am, Rudy Canoza <pi...@thedismalscience.not> wrote:
>> You really can't help yourself, can you? Reflexively, you have to post
>> some new stupid jerk-off crap.
>>
>> right on cue, and without anything meaningful to occupy his jerk-off
>> time, runny bullshitted:

>>> By
>> By showing you, over and over again, to be a stupid, do-nothing jerk-off
>> who *admits* to being a stupid, do-nothing jerk-off. You make it easy.
>
> I'm not sure how you hope to accomplish

Doesn't matter if you can understand it or not, runny - I do it.

Mr.Smartypants
2008-05-07 14:57:33 EST
On May 8, 4:45 am, Rudy Canoza <pi...@thedismalscience.not> wrote:
> You really can't help yourself, can you?  Reflexively, you have to post
> some new stupid jerk-off crap.
>
> right on cue, and without anything meaningful to occupy his jerk-off
> time, runny bullshitted:
>

> > On May 8, 4:12 am, Rudy Canoza <pi...@thedismalscience.not> wrote:
> >> You really can't help yourself, can you?  Reflexively, you have to post
> >> some new stupid jerk-off crap.
>
> >> right on cue, and without anything meaningful to occupy his jerk-off
> >> time, runny bullshitted:

> >> By showing you, over and over again, to be a stupid, do-nothing jerk-off
> >> who *admits* to being a stupid, do-nothing jerk-off.  You make it easy.
>
> > I'm not sure how you hope to accomplish
>
> Doesn't matter if you can understand it or not, runny - I do it.-

Yes, I suppose it doesn't matter if I understand why you press your
lips to my moonpie, it's enough to know that you are doing it.

Rudy Canoza
2008-05-07 15:07:36 EST
You really can't help yourself, can you? Reflexively, you have to post
some new stupid jerk-off crap.

right on cue, and without anything meaningful to occupy his jerk-off
time, runny bullshitted:
> On May 8, 4:45 am, Rudy Canoza <pi...@thedismalscience.not> wrote:
>> You really can't help yourself, can you? Reflexively, you have to post
>> some new stupid jerk-off crap.
>>
>> right on cue, and without anything meaningful to occupy his jerk-off
>> time, runny bullshitted:

>>> I'm not sure how you hope to accomplish
>> Doesn't matter if you can understand it or not, runny - I do it.
>

> Yes, I suppose it doesn't matter if I understand

Right - it doesn't matter if you understand why I beat the fuck out of
you all the time. In fact, you *do* understand why, runny, even though
it isn't important if you do:

* because you're a stupid, do-nothing jerk-off
* because you ask for it
* because you ask for it some more

You're a stupid, do-nothing jerk-off, runny, and I beat the fuck out of
you for it. You *admit* to being a stupid, do-nothing jerk-off. You
have never made a single serious post here, ever. You are incapable of it.

Mr.Smartypants
2008-05-07 16:54:56 EST
On May 8, 5:07 am, Rudy Canoza <pi...@thedismalscience.not> wrote:
> You really can't help yourself, can you?  Reflexively, you have to post
> some new stupid jerk-off crap.
>
> right on cue, and without anything meaningful to occupy his jerk-off
> time, runny bullshitted:
>

> > On May 8, 4:45 am, Rudy Canoza <pi...@thedismalscience.not> wrote:
> >> You really can't help yourself, can you?  Reflexively, you have to post
> >> some new stupid jerk-off crap.
>
> >> right on cue, and without anything meaningful to occupy his jerk-off
> >> time, runny bullshitted:

> >> Doesn't matter if you can understand it or not, runny - I do it.
>
> > Yes, I suppose it doesn't matter if I understand
>
> Right - it doesn't matter if you understand why I beat the fuck out of
> you all the time.  In fact, you *do* understand why, runny, even though
> it isn't important if you do:
>
>    * because you're a stupid, do-nothing jerk-off
>    * because you ask for it
>    * because you ask for it some more
>
> You're a stupid, do-nothing jerk-off, runny, and I beat the fuck out of
> you for it.  You *admit* to being a stupid, do-nothing jerk-off.  You
> have never made a single serious post here, ever.  You are incapable of it.-

~yawn~

I have to keep reminding myself how painful it is to be beat on with a
powder puff.

Rudy Canoza
2008-05-08 00:44:57 EST
You really can't help yourself, can you? Reflexively, you have to post
some new stupid jerk-off crap.

right on cue, and without anything meaningful to occupy his jerk-off
time, runny bullshitted:
> On May 8, 5:07 am, Rudy Canoza <pi...@thedismalscience.not> wrote:
>> You really can't help yourself, can you? Reflexively, you have to post
>> some new stupid jerk-off crap.
>>
>> right on cue, and without anything meaningful to occupy his jerk-off
>> time, runny bullshitted:

>>> Yes, I suppose it doesn't matter if I understand
>> Right - it doesn't matter if you understand why I beat the fuck out of
>> you all the time. In fact, you *do* understand why, runny, even though
>> it isn't important if you do:
>>
>> * because you're a stupid, do-nothing jerk-off
>> * because you ask for it
>> * because you ask for it some more
>>
>> You're a stupid, do-nothing jerk-off, runny, and I beat the fuck out of
>> you for it. You *admit* to being a stupid, do-nothing jerk-off. You
>> have never made a single serious post here, ever. You are incapable of it.-
>

> ~yawn~

Nope. You *do* admit it.