Vegetarian Discussion: Ball's New Approach

Ball's New Approach

Page: 1 2 3 4   Next  (First | Last)

Rupert
2008-05-06 18:39:08 EST
(1) Tell a blatant and obvious lie about something which is a matter
of public record and recent memory.
(2) When someone refutes you, suggest that they see a doctor.

Hmmm. I don't know, Ball. Are you sure you've thought this through
carefully?

What goals exactly is this approach supposed to achieve?

Rudy Canoza
2008-05-06 18:46:30 EST
Rupert wrote:
> [crap]

My approach hasn't changed.

D*@.
2008-05-06 19:51:35 EST
On Tue, 06 May 2008, obviously proud of his dishonesty, Goo boasted:

>Rupert wrote:
>> [crap]
>
>My approach hasn't changed.

I have considered you to be the most dishonest person I've
ever encountered for 8 years or more Goober. It's not something
most people would be proud of, but your dishonesty is your most
prominent personal characteristic Goo, and you are very obviously
FAR more comfortable telling blatant and stupid lies than most other
people ever will be.

Rudy Canoza
2008-05-06 21:23:26 EST
right on cue, and without anything meaningful to occupy his jerk-off
time, runny bullshitted:

> "Rudy Canoza" <pipes@thedismalscience.not> wrote in message
>> Rupert wrote:
>>> [crap]
>> My approach hasn't changed.
>

> Obviously!

Looks as if you and the aussie fruit disagree.

But you've admitted you're a stupid, do-nothing jerk-off. That's too funny.

Rudy Canoza
2008-05-06 21:27:25 EST
right on cue, and without anything meaningful to occupy his jerk-off
time, runny bullshitted:

> [runny bullshit]

Whose PC are you fucking up now, runny? Suddenly you're using Outlook
Express (figures; what a chump), and not posting through Google.

And you've fucked up the system time. Everything you touch turns to shit.

You revel in being a stupid, do-nothing jerk-off.

Rupert
2008-05-06 23:35:21 EST
On May 6, 3:46 pm, Rudy Canoza <pi...@thedismalscience.not> wrote:
> Rupert wrote:
> > [crap]
>
> My approach hasn't changed.

I think in the past when I refuted a claim you made about what you'd
said you usually just moved on to some other topic. Here we see you
actually persisting in a blatant lie when I've given an absolutely
clear-cut refutation, and telling me I'm the one who needs to go and
see a doctor. I think this is a new level of reality-evasion for you.

It suggests that your condition might be worsening, and that a visit
to a mental health professional would not be a bad idea.

Rudy Canoza
2008-05-06 23:46:17 EST
Rupert wrote:
> On May 6, 3:46 pm, Rudy Canoza <pi...@thedismalscience.not> wrote:
>> Rupert wrote:
>>> [crap]
>> My approach hasn't changed.
>
> I think in the past

That figures.

Rupert
2008-05-07 00:10:48 EST
On May 6, 8:46 pm, Rudy Canoza <pi...@thedismalscience.noot> wrote:
> Rupert wrote:
> >> My approach hasn't changed.
>
> > I think in the past
>
> That figures.

So how's life, Ball? What are you up to today? It's my birthday today,
you know. I'm 32.

Rudy Canoza
2008-05-07 00:36:29 EST
Rupert wrote:
> On May 6, 8:46 pm, Rudy Canoza <pi...@thedismalscience.noot> wrote:
>> Rupert wrote:
>>> I think in the past
>> That figures.
>
> So how's life

Excellent.

Rupert
2008-05-07 01:25:53 EST
On May 6, 9:36 pm, Rudy Canoza <pi...@thedismalscience.noot> wrote:
> Rupert wrote:
> >> That figures.
>
> > So how's life
>
> Excellent.

That's good to hear. How did work go today?
Page: 1 2 3 4   Next  (First | Last)