Vegetarian Discussion: Specialized Fields Of Endeavor Don't Use REAL Words.........

Specialized Fields Of Endeavor Don't Use REAL Words.........

Mr.Smartypants
2008-05-06 15:34:07 EST

............according to Boobs.

If mathematicians only use "insider jargon" which aren't real words
then the same must hold true for doctors, dentists, astronomers,
biologists, etc,etc, ad infinitum.

Boobs could probably make a fortune compiling a dictionary made up
entirely of words that are "not REAL words".

Rudy Canoza
2008-05-06 16:48:50 EST
right on cue, and without anything meaningful to occupy his jerk-off
time, runny bullshitted:

> ............according

You admit to being a stupid, do-nothing jerk-off.

Mr. Smartypants
2008-05-06 19:22:30 EST
On May 7, 6:48 am, Rudy Canoza <pi...@thedismalscience.not> wrote:
> right on cue, and without anything meaningful to occupy his jerk-off
> time, runny bullshitted:
>

> > ............according
>
> You admit to being a stupid, do-nothing jerk-off.

You should find some more insider jargon that is made of words that
are not real words, Boobs.

Then you can inform the people who are using those not-real words that
the words are made up and they are using them inappropriately.

I'm sure you will impress a lot of people.

Rudy Canoza
2008-05-06 21:07:21 EST
right on cue, and without anything meaningful to occupy his jerk-off
time, runny bullshitted:
> On May 7, 6:48 am, Rudy Canoza <pi...@thedismalscience.not> wrote:
>> right on cue, and without anything meaningful to occupy his jerk-off
>> time, runny bullshitted:
>>

>>> ............according
>> You admit to being a stupid, do-nothing jerk-off.
>
> [snip runny bullshit]

You admit it - too fucking funny.

Mr.Smartypants
2008-05-07 16:53:11 EST
On May 7, 11:07 am, Rudy Canoza <pi...@thedismalscience.not> wrote:
> right on cue, and without anything meaningful to occupy his jerk-off
> time, runny bullshitted:
>
> > On May 7, 6:48 am, Rudy Canoza <pi...@thedismalscience.not> wrote:
> >> right on cue, and without anything meaningful to occupy his jerk-off
> >> time, runny bullshitted:

> >> You admit to being a stupid, do-nothing jerk-off.
>
> > [snip runny bullshit]
>
> You admit it - too fucking funny.

So I take it you think you are winning every debate by snipping all
the other posters' text and making the same insipid reply over and
over?

Rudy Canoza
2008-05-08 00:44:32 EST
You really can't help yourself, can you? Reflexively, you have to post
some new stupid jerk-off crap.

right on cue, and without anything meaningful to occupy his jerk-off
time, runny bullshitted:
> On May 7, 11:07 am, Rudy Canoza <pi...@thedismalscience.not> wrote:
>> right on cue, and without anything meaningful to occupy his jerk-off
>> time, runny bullshitted:

>>> [snip runny bullshit]
>> You admit it - too fucking funny.
>

> So I

You admit to being a stupid, do-nothing jerk-off. Too fucking funny.