Vegetarian Discussion: Ball Stupidly Lies About Something Which Is A Matter Of Public Record And Still Fresh In Everyone's Memory

Ball Stupidly Lies About Something Which Is A Matter Of Public Record And Still Fresh In Everyone's Memory

Rupert
2008-05-06 03:32:20 EST
"You stupidly told Rupert a math term he used wasn't a real word" -
Ronny

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian/msg/e6446e0474d0e32f?dmode=source

"No" - Jonathan Ball

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian/msg/c71e96c3858cbdf3?dmode=source

Refutation:

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.christnet/msg/3126ba558ae1e0f1?dmode=source

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian/msg/91b8632a7340bc86?dmode=source

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian/msg/22d0b79832d1be8c?dmode=source

'Nuff said.

Rudy Canoza
2008-05-06 03:39:37 EST
Rupert wrote:
> [bullshit]

No.

Rupert
2008-05-06 05:11:15 EST
On May 6, 3:39 pm, Rudy Canoza <pi...@thedismalscience.noot> wrote:
> Rupert wrote:
> > [bullshit]
>
> No.

No, come on, Ball. You can do better than that. Tell us why those
three posts of yours aren't a refutation.

Let's hear it.

Rupert
2008-05-06 05:14:39 EST
On May 6, 3:39 pm, Rudy Canoza <pi...@thedismalscience.noot> wrote:
> Rupert wrote:
> > [bullshit]
>
> No.

It's clear-cut, Ball. There's no room to wiggle out of it. Ronny
pointed out that you recently and repeatedly claimed that
"axiomatizable" is not a real word. That's his exact wording - "not a
real word". Same as your wording. There's no room for bullshit about
"sloppy reading habits". Ronny is simply reporting what you said, as I
demonstrated.

You lied.

End of story.

Is "axiomatizable" a real word or isn't it, Ball? You tell us one way
or the other.

You won't, because you're a coward.

Rupert
2008-05-06 05:26:08 EST
On May 6, 3:39 pm, Rudy Canoza <pi...@thedismalscience.noot> wrote:
> Rupert wrote:
> > [bullshit]
>
> No.

All I can say is the fact that you are trying to pretend there is room
for reasonable doubt about *this* one is a sign of *serious*
desperation.

Mr.Smartypants
2008-05-06 07:05:58 EST
On May 6, 5:39 pm, Rudy Canoza <pi...@thedismalscience.noot> wrote:
> Rupert wrote:
> > [bullshit]
>
> No.

C'mon Boobs, tell us what made you tell Rupert he was using
"axiomatizable" inappropriately after he PROVED to you it was a real
word?

You didn't even know the word existed but you suddenly became an
authority on it's usage.

How does that work anyway?

Mr.Smartypants
2008-05-06 07:08:24 EST
On May 6, 7:26 pm, Rupert <rupertmccal...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> On May 6, 3:39 pm, Rudy Canoza <pi...@thedismalscience.noot> wrote:
>
> > Rupert wrote:
> > > [bullshit]
>
> > No.
>
> All I can say is the fact that you are trying to pretend there is room
> for reasonable doubt about *this* one is a sign of *serious*
> desperation.

Rupert you may have noticed that in every debate Boobs is always
desperate. "Seriously" so. I guess that's why he claims to be a
"serious" person.

Rudy Canoza
2008-05-06 10:21:15 EST
the admitted jerk-off cunt runny hamilton lied:
> On May 6, 5:39 pm, Rudy Canoza <pi...@thedismalscience.noot> wrote:
>> Rupert wrote:
>>> [bullshit]
>> No.
>

> C'mon Rudy,

You *admit* to being a stupid, do-nothing jerk-off. Too funny.

Rupert
2008-05-06 18:19:39 EST
On May 6, 5:14 pm, Rupert <rupertmccal...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Is "axiomatizable" a real word or isn't it, Ball? You tell us one way
> or the other.
>
> You won't, because you're a coward.

What do you know, my prediction was correct!

What a surprise.