Vegetarian Discussion: Animals Living Inside My Bed

Animals Living Inside My Bed

Celebrity Perkoff Club
2008-05-01 07:35:19 EST
Sometimes I wake up and it feels like animals are moving around inside
of my matress. It's really weird and it really freaks me out and it
happens just about everytime I fall asleep and wake up shortly after.
When I wake up I think "Hmm what woke me up."

Than all this shit is moving around under me and it takes a few
minutes til it calms down.

Why does this happen?

It's not natural. I'm pretty sure there is nothing living inside my
bed, is this some sort of weird nightmare or something?

Or like I was just going into REM sleep and I woke up and that's it?

I don't know, so if you have any ideas let me know.

Ned Flanders
2008-05-01 08:20:02 EST
On 1 May, 13:35, Celebrity Perkoff Club <perk...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Sometimes I wake up and it feels like animals are moving around inside
> of my matress. It's really weird and it really freaks me out and it
> happens just about everytime I fall asleep and wake up shortly after.
> When I wake up I think "Hmm what woke me up."
>
> Than all this shit is moving around under me and it takes a few
> minutes til it calms down.
>
> Why does this happen?
>
> It's not natural. I'm pretty sure there is nothing living inside my
> bed, is this some sort of weird nightmare or something?
>
> Or like I was just going into REM sleep and I woke up and that's it?
>
> I don't know, so if you have any ideas let me know.

their names are John Kulp and Dunge

Magda
2008-05-01 09:55:55 EST
On Thu, 1 May 2008 05:20:02 -0700 (PDT), in rec.travel.europe, Ned Flanders
<*t@yahoo.com> arranged some electrons, so they looked like this:

... On 1 May, 13:35, Celebrity Perkoff Club <perk...@gmail.com> wrote:
... > Sometimes I wake up and it feels like animals are moving around inside
... > of my matress. It's really weird and it really freaks me out and it
... > happens just about everytime I fall asleep and wake up shortly after.
... > When I wake up I think "Hmm what woke me up."
... >
... > Than all this shit is moving around under me and it takes a few
... > minutes til it calms down.
... >
... > Why does this happen?
... >
... > It's not natural. I'm pretty sure there is nothing living inside my
... > bed, is this some sort of weird nightmare or something?
... >
... > Or like I was just going into REM sleep and I woke up and that's it?
... >
... > I don't know, so if you have any ideas let me know.
... their names are John Kulp and Dunge

AKA Yapping Little Bitches. No wonder the poor devil can't sleep...!

=====
It sounds much better in French, but then, everything does.

Ron Hamilton
2008-05-01 11:18:38 EST
Celebrity Perkoff Club wrote:
> Sometimes I wake up and it feels like animals are moving around inside
> of my trousers.

That happens to me, too.

Let's go out for a drink.

Markku_Grönroos?=
2008-05-01 11:25:33 EST

"Ron Hamilton" <banmilk@hotmail.com> kirjoitti
viestissä:_u-dnVsk0L1bQoTVnZ2dnUVZ_tXinZ2d@earthlink.com...
> Celebrity Perkoff Club wrote:
>> Sometimes I wake up and it feels like animals are moving around inside
>> of my trousers.
>
> That happens to me, too.
>
> Let's go out for a drink.

Mr.Smartypants
2008-05-01 13:27:52 EST
On May 1, 9:35 pm, Celebrity Perkoff Club <perk...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Sometimes I wake up and it feels like animals are moving around inside
> of my matress.  It's really weird and it really freaks me out and it
> happens just about everytime I fall asleep and wake up shortly after.
> When I wake up I think "Hmm what woke me up."
>
> Than all this shit is moving around under me and it takes a few
> minutes til it calms down.
>
> Why does this happen?
>
> It's not natural.  I'm pretty sure there is nothing living inside my
> bed, is this some sort of weird nightmare or something?
>
> Or like I was just going into REM sleep and I woke up and that's it?
>
> I don't know, so if you have any ideas let me know.

It's Boobs trying to hide from Rupert.

Markku_Grönroos?=
2008-05-01 13:42:21 EST

"Mr.Smartypants" <bunghole-jonnie@lycos.com> kirjoitti
viestissä:3b702dee-508a-4f0d-845a-83dd6c709901@c19g2000prf.googlegroups.com...
On May 1, 9:35 pm, Celebrity Perkoff Club <perk...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Sometimes I wake up and it feels like animals are moving around inside
> of my matress. It's really weird and it really freaks me out and it
> happens just about everytime I fall asleep and wake up shortly after.
> When I wake up I think "Hmm what woke me up."
>
> Than all this shit is moving around under me and it takes a few
> minutes til it calms down.
>
> Why does this happen?
>
> It's not natural. I'm pretty sure there is nothing living inside my
> bed, is this some sort of weird nightmare or something?
>
> Or like I was just going into REM sleep and I woke up and that's it?
>
> I don't know, so if you have any ideas let me know.

It's Boobs trying to hide from Rupert.

Runge11
2008-05-01 17:59:08 EST
magda the bulldog

"Magda" <pikrodafni@death_to_spammers_noos.fr> a écrit dans le message de
> On Thu, 1 May 2008 05:20:02 -0700 (PDT), in rec.travel.europe, Ned
> Flanders
> <michaelnewport@yahoo.com> arranged some electrons, so they looked like
> this:
>

> ... On 1 May, 13:35, Celebrity Perkoff Club <perk...@gmail.com> wrote:
> ... > Sometimes I wake up and it feels like animals are moving around
> inside
> ... > of my matress. It's really weird and it really freaks me out and it
> ... > happens just about everytime I fall asleep and wake up shortly
> after.
> ... > When I wake up I think "Hmm what woke me up."
> ... >
> ... > Than all this shit is moving around under me and it takes a few
> ... > minutes til it calms down.
> ... >
> ... > Why does this happen?
> ... >
> ... > It's not natural. I'm pretty sure there is nothing living inside my
> ... > bed, is this some sort of weird nightmare or something?
> ... >
> ... > Or like I was just going into REM sleep and I woke up and that's it?
> ... >
> ... > I don't know, so if you have any ideas let me know.
> ... their names are John Kulp and Dunge
>
> AKA Yapping Little Bitches. No wonder the poor devil can't sleep...!
>

> =====
> It sounds much better in French, but then, everything does.

Ron Hamilton
2008-05-01 18:02:40 EST
Magda wrote:
> On Thu, 1 May 2008 05:20:02 -0700 (PDT), in rec.travel.europe, Ned Flanders
> <michaelnewport@yahoo.com> arranged some electrons, so they looked like this:
>

> ... On 1 May, 13:35, Celebrity Perkoff Club <perk...@gmail.com> wrote:
> ... > Sometimes I wake up and it feels like animals are moving around inside
> ... > of my matress. It's really weird and it really freaks me out and it
> ... > happens just about everytime I fall asleep and wake up shortly after.
> ... > When I wake up I think "Hmm what woke me up."
> ... >
> ... > Than all this shit is moving around under me and it takes a few
> ... > minutes til it calms down.
> ... >
> ... > Why does this happen?
> ... >
> ... > It's not natural. I'm pretty sure there is nothing living inside my
> ... > bed, is this some sort of weird nightmare or something?
> ... >
> ... > Or like I was just going into REM sleep and I woke up and that's it?
> ... >
> ... > I don't know, so if you have any ideas let me know.
> ... their names are John Kulp and Dunge
>
> AKA Yapping Little Bitches. No wonder the poor devil can't sleep...!
>

> =====
> It sounds much better in French, but then, everything does.

...à part les explusions de gaz provenant de ton anus...

Rudy Canoza
2008-05-01 18:23:50 EST
Magda wrote:
> On Thu, 01 May 2008 15:02:40 -0700, in rec.travel.europe, Ron Hamilton
> <banmilk@hotmail.com> arranged some electrons, so they looked like this:

> ... ...à part les explusions de gaz provenant de ton anus...
>
> And here there is, Ladies and Gentlemen,

You fucking illiterate..."here there is"?

Don't capitalize "ladies and gentleman", you stupid fuck.