Vegetarian Discussion: Why I Think Boobs (Goobs, Rudy Canoza) Is A Tranny.

Why I Think Boobs (Goobs, Rudy Canoza) Is A Tranny.

Mr.Smartypants
2008-04-29 17:53:18 EST

He/she throws PMS-type hissy fits at all times of the month.

He/she lately has shown an infatuation with my penis.

Rudy Canoza
2008-04-29 19:14:39 EST
runny hamilton, *admitted* jerk-off, lied:

> [complete jerk-off post]

You're a jerk-off because you want to be a jerk-off.

Mr.Smartypants
2008-04-29 19:36:16 EST
On Apr 30, 9:14 am, Rudy Canoza <pi...@thedismalscience.not> wrote:
> runny hamilton, *admitted* jerk-off, lied:
>

> > [complete jerk-off post]
>
> You're a jerk-off because you want to be a jerk-off.

Post proof of your academic credentials, Boobs.

Rudy Canoza
2008-04-29 19:57:37 EST
runny hamilton, *admitted* jerk-off, lied:
> On Apr 30, 9:14 am, Rudy Canoza <pi...@thedismalscience.not> wrote:
>> runny hamilton, *admitted* jerk-off, lied:
>>

>>> [complete jerk-off post]
>> You're a jerk-off because you want to be a jerk-off.
>

> Post proof

YOU post the proof of being a jerk-off every time you post, runny.

Mr. Smartypants
2008-04-29 21:15:07 EST
On Apr 30, 9:57 am, Rudy Canoza <pi...@thedismalscience.not> wrote:
> runny hamilton, *admitted* jerk-off, lied:
>
> > On Apr 30, 9:14 am, Rudy Canoza <pi...@thedismalscience.not> wrote:
> >> runny hamilton, *admitted* jerk-off, lied:

> >> You're a jerk-off because you want to be a jerk-off.
>
> > Post proof
>
> YOU post the proof of being a jerk-off every time you post, runny.

LOL!

Boobs is afraid to try to post something that he'll pretend to be his
academic credientials.

Rudy Canoza
2008-04-29 22:18:24 EST
runny hamilton, *admitted* jerk-off, lied:
> On Apr 30, 9:57 am, Rudy Canoza <pi...@thedismalscience.not> wrote:
>> runny hamilton, *admitted* jerk-off, lied:

>>> Post proof
>> YOU post the proof of being a jerk-off every time you post, runny.
>

> LOL!

You're not laughing, impotent jerk-off.

> Rudy is afraid

I'm afraid of nothing where you're concerned, impotent jerk-off.

Rupert
2008-04-29 23:25:51 EST
On Apr 29, 7:18 pm, Rudy Canoza <pi...@thedismalscience.not> wrote:
> runny hamilton, *admitted* jerk-off, lied:
>
> > On Apr 30, 9:57 am, Rudy Canoza <pi...@thedismalscience.not> wrote:
> >> runny hamilton, *admitted* jerk-off, lied:

> >> YOU post the proof of being a jerk-off every time you post, runny.
>
> > LOL!
>
> You're not laughing, impotent jerk-off.
>

> > Rudy is afraid
>
> I'm afraid of nothing where you're concerned, impotent jerk-off.

Good. So no doubt in your next post we'll see a link to an image of
your testamur.