Vegetarian Discussion: You Can Tell When Goobs Is Cornered................

You Can Tell When Goobs Is Cornered................

Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8   Next  (First | Last)

D*@.
2008-04-21 21:21:04 EST
On Tue, 22 Apr 2008 01:34:35 -0700 (PDT), "Mr. Smartypants" <shrubkiller@excite.com> wrote:

>..............like a rat.
>
>He changes the "to newsgroups line" to alt.bullshit.

Goo does that when he becomes aware of how stupid
he's being, and that his self-outstupification is a focal point.

Mr. Smartypants
2008-04-22 04:34:35 EST

..............like a rat.

He changes the "to newsgroups line" to alt.bullshit.

Rudy Canoza
2008-04-22 10:24:52 EST
runny hamilton, lifelong purposeless jerk-off, science illiterate and
proud of it, blabbered:

[runny's bullshit]

You lied about "mad pig disease" and about the reason for the cull of
150,000 pigs. You lied, and of course you got caught.

Rudy Canoza
2008-04-22 10:38:54 EST
...it's every time he posts.

Goo - Fuckwit David Harrison, stupidest cracker in Georgia - lied:

[HarrisonGooshit]

Coming into existence - "getting to experience life", in your shitty
unreadable prose - is not a benefit.

Mr.Smartypants
2008-04-22 16:00:01 EST
On Apr 23, 12:24 am, Rudy Canoza <pi...@thedismalscience.noot> wrote:
> runny hamilton, lifelong purposeless jerk-off, science illiterate and
> proud of it, blabbered:
>
> [runny's bullshit]
>
> You lied about "mad pig disease" and about the reason for the cull of
> 150,000 pigs.  You lied, and of course you got caught.

I did not lie about mad pig disease and you DID lie about salmonella.

Rudy Canoza
2008-04-22 16:03:40 EST
runny hamilton, lifelong purposeless jerk-off, science illiterate and
proud of it, blabbered:
> On Apr 23, 12:24 am, Rudy Canoza <pi...@thedismalscience.noot> wrote:
>> runny hamilton, lifelong purposeless jerk-off, science illiterate and
>> proud of it, blabbered:
>>
>> [runny's bullshit]
>>
>> You lied about "mad pig disease" and about the reason for the cull of
>> 150,000 pigs. You lied, and of course you got caught.
>

> I did not lie about mad pig disease

Yes, you certainly did lie about "mad pig disease".

You lie about everything, *except* when you admitted to being a
purposeless jerk-off.

Mr.Smartypants
2008-04-22 16:37:24 EST
On Apr 23, 6:03 am, Rudy Canoza <pi...@thedismalscience.not> wrote:
> runny hamilton, lifelong purposeless jerk-off, science illiterate and
> proud of it, blabbered:
>
> > On Apr 23, 12:24 am, Rudy Canoza <pi...@thedismalscience.noot> wrote:
> >> runny hamilton, lifelong purposeless jerk-off, science illiterate and
> >> proud of it, blabbered:
>
> >> [runny's bullshit]
>
> >> You lied about "mad pig disease" and about the reason for the cull of
> >> 150,000 pigs.  You lied, and of course you got caught.
>
> > I did not lie about mad pig disease
>
> Yes, you certainly did lie about "mad pig disease".

"Mad Pig Disease?" is a lie!!?

How many of the pigs those guys processed were tested for prions?

> You lie about everything, *except* when you admitted to being a
> purposeless jerk-off.

Rudy Canoza
2008-04-22 16:53:04 EST
runny hamilton, lifelong purposeless jerk-off, science illiterate and
proud of it, blabbered:
> On Apr 23, 6:03 am, Rudy Canoza <pi...@thedismalscience.not> wrote:
>> runny hamilton, lifelong purposeless jerk-off, science illiterate and
>> proud of it, blabbered:

>>> I did not lie about mad pig disease
>> Yes, you certainly did lie about "mad pig disease".
>

> "Mad Pig Disease?" is a lie!!?

You lied. You are trying to deceive. You want people to believe there
is some kind of "mad pig disease" akin to BSE, but there is no evidence
that there is, and the researchers - the competent people - don't
believe that that's what caused the meat plant workers to become ill.
They have said that the pigs didn't appear to be ill - any of them.

>> You lie about everything, *except* when you admitted to being a
>> purposeless jerk-off.

Mr. Smartypants
2008-04-22 18:23:21 EST
On Apr 23, 6:53 am, Rudy Canoza <pi...@thedismalscience.not> wrote:
> runny hamilton, lifelong purposeless jerk-off, science illiterate and
> proud of it, blabbered:
>

> > On Apr 23, 6:03 am, Rudy Canoza <pi...@thedismalscience.not> wrote:
> >> runny hamilton, lifelong purposeless jerk-off, science illiterate and
> >> proud of it, blabbered:

> >> Yes, you certainly did lie about "mad pig disease".
>
> > "Mad Pig Disease?" is a lie!!?
>
> You lied.  You are trying to deceive.  You want people to believe there
> is some kind of "mad pig disease" akin to BSE, but there is no evidence
> that there is, and the researchers - the competent people - don't
> believe that that's what caused the meat plant workers to become ill.
> They have said that the pigs didn't appear to be ill - any of them.

Animals (or humans) with PRIONS circulating in the bloodstream NEVER
appear ill you goofball.

> >> You lie about everything, *except* when you admitted to being a
> >> purposeless jerk-off.- Hide quoted text -

Rudy Canoza
2008-04-22 18:43:24 EST
runny hamilton, lifelong purposeless jerk-off, science illiterate and
proud of it, blabbered:
> On Apr 23, 6:53 am, Rudy Canoza <pi...@thedismalscience.not> wrote:
>> runny hamilton, lifelong purposeless jerk-off, science illiterate and
>> proud of it, blabbered:

>>> "Mad Pig Disease?" is a lie!!?
>> You lied. You are trying to deceive. You want people to believe there
>> is some kind of "mad pig disease" akin to BSE, but there is no evidence
>> that there is, and the researchers - the competent people - don't
>> believe that that's what caused the meat plant workers to become ill.
>> They have said that the pigs didn't appear to be ill - any of them.
>>

> Animals (or humans) with PRIONS circulating in the bloodstream

There is no evidence the pigs had any kind of prion disease. The
researchers have looked.

You are the goddamnedest fucking lying jerk-off.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8   Next  (First | Last)