Vegetarian Discussion: Goobs, Can You...........................

Goobs, Can You...........................

Mr.Smartypants
2008-04-16 19:52:52 EST

...................please explain why you think we are all angry?

And while you're at it, please do explain what you used the dictionary
for.

We're all killing ourselves laughing over it so a very *serious*
explanation by you would help us regain our composure.

Rudy Canoza
2008-04-17 00:12:42 EST
runny hamilton blew rupie:

[...]

Settled:

* NO "looping through Norway"
* NO posting to SDSU
* NO 12-year-old's posts
* NO use of dictionary to solve math problems
* GooFuckwit's PC time is wrong

You're a really stupid and incompetent liar, runny.
You're a jerk-off. You *ADMIT* to being a jerk-off.

Mr.Smartypants
2008-04-17 05:35:30 EST
On Apr 17, 2:12 pm, Rudy Canoza <pi...@thedismalscience.noot> wrote:
> runny hamilton blew rupie:
>
> [...]
>
> Settled:
>
>    * NO "looping through Norway"
>    * NO posting to SDSU
>    * NO 12-year-old's posts
>    * NO use of dictionary to solve math problems
>    * GooFuckwit's PC time is wrong
>
> You're a really stupid and incompetent liar, runny.
> You're a jerk-off.  You *ADMIT* to being a jerk-off.

Why do you think we are angry Goobs?

Can you explain that?

Rudy Canoza
2008-04-17 10:58:15 EST
runny hamilton blew rupie:
> On Apr 17, 2:12 pm, Rudy Canoza <pi...@thedismalscience.noot> wrote:
>> runny hamilton blew rupie:
>>
>> [...]
>>
>> Settled:
>>
>> * NO "looping through Norway"
>> * NO posting to SDSU
>> * NO 12-year-old's posts
>> * NO use of dictionary to solve math problems
>> * GooFuckwit's PC time is wrong
>>
>> You're a really stupid and incompetent liar, runny.
>> You're a jerk-off. You *ADMIT* to being a jerk-off.
>

> Why do you think we are angry Rudy?

Because you've been exposed as purposeless do-nothing dilettantes.

Mr.Smartypants
2008-04-17 14:36:50 EST
On Apr 18, 12:58 am, Rudy Canoza <pi...@thedismalscience.noot> wrote:
> runny hamilton blew rupie:
>

> > On Apr 17, 2:12 pm, Rudy Canoza <pi...@thedismalscience.noot> wrote:
> >> runny hamilton blew rupie:
>
> >> [...]
>
> >> Settled:
>
> >>    * NO "looping through Norway"
> >>    * NO posting to SDSU
> >>    * NO 12-year-old's posts
> >>    * NO use of dictionary to solve math problems
> >>    * GooFuckwit's PC time is wrong
>
> >> You're a really stupid and incompetent liar, runny.
> >> You're a jerk-off.  You *ADMIT* to being a jerk-off.
>
> > Why do you think we are angry Rudy?
>
> Because you've been exposed as purposeless do-nothing dilettantes.-

And this happened when you said Rupert wasn't using a REAL
word?..............or when you said he wasn't using that word
appropriately?

Mr.Smartypants
2008-04-17 14:43:56 EST
On Apr 18, 12:58 am, Rudy Canoza <pi...@thedismalscience.noot> wrote:
> runny hamilton blew rupie:
>

> > On Apr 17, 2:12 pm, Rudy Canoza <pi...@thedismalscience.noot> wrote:
> >> runny hamilton blew rupie:
>
> >> [...]
>
> >> Settled:
>
> >>    * NO "looping through Norway"
> >>    * NO posting to SDSU
> >>    * NO 12-year-old's posts
> >>    * NO use of dictionary to solve math problems
> >>    * GooFuckwit's PC time is wrong
>
> >> You're a really stupid and incompetent liar, runny.
> >> You're a jerk-off.  You *ADMIT* to being a jerk-off.
>
> > Why do you think we are angry Rudy?
>
> Because you've been exposed as purposeless do-nothing dilettantes.-

Interesting. Who do you suppose did the exposing?

Rudy Canoza
2008-04-17 14:57:40 EST
runny hamilton blew rupie:
> On Apr 18, 12:58 am, Rudy Canoza <pi...@thedismalscience.noot> wrote:
>> runny hamilton blew rupie:

>>> Why do you think we are angry Rudy?
>> Because you've been exposed as purposeless do-nothing dilettantes.
>

> And this happened when

It's been happening for a few years, with both of you.

Rudy Canoza
2008-04-17 15:00:49 EST
runny hamilton blew rupie:
> On Apr 18, 12:58 am, Rudy Canoza <pi...@thedismalscience.noot> wrote:
>> runny hamilton blew rupie:

>>> Why do you think we are angry Rudy?
>> Because you've been exposed as purposeless do-nothing dilettantes.-
>

> Interesting.

A little, I guess, although I wouldn't think you'd find it so
interesting. But it's true, for certain.

Mr.Smartypants
2008-04-17 17:34:20 EST
On Apr 18, 5:00 am, Rudy Canoza <pi...@thedismalscience.not> wrote:
> runny hamilton blew rupie:
>

> > On Apr 18, 12:58 am, Rudy Canoza <pi...@thedismalscience.noot> wrote:
> >> runny hamilton blew rupie:

> >> Because you've been exposed as purposeless do-nothing dilettantes.-
>
> > Interesting.
>
> A little, I guess, although I wouldn't think you'd find it so
> interesting.  But it's true, for certain

According to the Goober methodology of scientific investigation.

BTW, what *did* you use the dictionary for?

Care to share?

Rudy Canoza
2008-04-17 17:48:06 EST
runny hamilton blew rupie:
> On Apr 18, 5:00 am, Rudy Canoza <pi...@thedismalscience.not> wrote:
>> runny hamilton blew rupie:

>>> Interesting.
>> A little, I guess, although I wouldn't think you'd find it so
>> interesting. But it's true, for certain.
>

> According to the

According to all rational analysis, fuckwit.