Vegetarian Discussion: Why Does Goobs Continually Outstupid Himself?

Why Does Goobs Continually Outstupid Himself?
Posts: 11

Report Abuse

Use this form to report abuse or request takedown.
The requests are usually processed within 48 hours.

Page: 1 2   Next  (First | Last)

Mr. Smartypants
2008-04-15 19:36:33 EST


Is it because he always wanted to be the class clown and thinks he's
found his niche on newsgroups?

Is there another explanation?

Anyone?


D*@.
2008-04-16 01:34:24 EST
On Tue, 15 Apr 2008 16:36:33 -0700 (PDT), "Mr. Smartypants" <shrubkiller@excite.com> wrote:

>Is it because he always wanted to be the class clown and thinks he's
>found his niche on newsgroups?
>
>Is there another explanation?
>
>Anyone?

It doesn't appear that the Goober really wants to be a
clown, but he just can't help making a fool of himself with
his stupidity. Blatantly misquoting people like he does has
to be one of the stupidest tricks a person can use, as well
as one of the most dishonest. Goo shows us that he is
very comfortable with the most contemptible of dishonesty.
He shows us that without room for doubt.

Rudy Canoza
2008-04-16 14:49:41 EST
dh@. wrote:Goo - Fuckwit David Harrison, THE GOOBER, a colossally stupid
fuckwit and a stupid credulous Southern Baptist shitworm - lied and
presented no challenge:

[...]

Because he's a stupid cracker. That's why GooFuckwit David Harrison -
cunt - continually "outstupids" himself.

You're stupid, Goo - you admit you're stupid.

Rudy Canoza
2008-04-16 15:10:59 EST
Fuckwit, your PC time and date are wrong. Fix them.

Mr.Smartypants
2008-04-16 15:19:22 EST
On Apr 16, 1:10 pm, Rudy Canoza <pi...@thedismalscience.not> wrote:
> Fuckwit, your PC time and date are wrong.  Fix them.


How's my system date and time Goobs?

Does it conform to GOOBER WORLD TIME AUTHORITY standards?

Rudy Canoza
2008-04-16 15:25:25 EST
runny hamilton blew GooFuckwit Harrison:
> On Apr 16, 1:10 pm, Rudy Canoza <pi...@thedismalscience.not> wrote:
>> Fuckwit, your PC time and date are wrong. Fix them.
>
>
> How's my

Settled:

* NO "looping through Norway"
* NO posting to SDSU
* NO 12-year-old's posts
* NO use of dictionary to solve math problems
* GooFuckwit's PC time is wrong

Mr.Smartypants
2008-04-16 18:27:37 EST
On Apr 17, 5:25 am, Rudy Canoza <pi...@thedismalscience.not> wrote:
> runny hamilton blew GooFuckwit Harrison:
>
> > On Apr 16, 1:10 pm, Rudy Canoza <pi...@thedismalscience.not> wrote:
> >> Fuckwit, your PC time and date are wrong.  Fix them.
>
> > How's my
>
> Settled:
>
>    * NO "looping through Norway"
>    * NO posting to SDSU
>    * NO 12-year-old's posts
>    * NO use of dictionary to solve math problems
>    * GooFuckwit's PC time is wrong


What did you use the dictionary for Goobs?

Did you find what you were looking for in it?

LOL!!


Rudy Canoza
2008-04-17 00:09:57 EST
runny hamilton blew GooFuckwit Harrison:
> On Apr 17, 5:25 am, Rudy Canoza <pi...@thedismalscience.not> wrote:
>> runny hamilton blew GooFuckwit Harrison:
>>
>>> On Apr 16, 1:10 pm, Rudy Canoza <pi...@thedismalscience.not> wrote:
>>>> Fuckwit, your PC time and date are wrong. Fix them.
>>> How's my
>> Settled:
>>
>> * NO "looping through Norway"
>> * NO posting to SDSU
>> * NO 12-year-old's posts
>> * NO use of dictionary to solve math problems
>> * GooFuckwit's PC time is wrong
>
>
> What did you use the dictionary for Rudy?
>
> Did you find what you were looking for in it?
>
> LOL!!

You're not laughing, runny.

Mr.Smartypants
2008-04-17 05:36:47 EST
On Apr 17, 2:09 pm, Rudy Canoza <pi...@thedismalscience.noot> wrote:
> runny hamilton blew GooFuckwit Harrison:
>
>
>
>
>
> > On Apr 17, 5:25 am, Rudy Canoza <pi...@thedismalscience.not> wrote:
> >> runny hamilton blew GooFuckwit Harrison:
>
> >>> On Apr 16, 1:10 pm, Rudy Canoza <pi...@thedismalscience.not> wrote:
> >>>> Fuckwit, your PC time and date are wrong.  Fix them.
> >>> How's my
> >> Settled:
>
> >>    * NO "looping through Norway"
> >>    * NO posting to SDSU
> >>    * NO 12-year-old's posts
> >>    * NO use of dictionary to solve math problems
> >>    * GooFuckwit's PC time is wrong
>
> > What did you use the dictionary for Rudy?
>
> > Did you find what you were looking for in it?
>
> > LOL!!
>
> You're not laughing, runny


What did you use the dictionary for Goobs?

Any idea?



Rudy Canoza
2008-04-17 10:59:26 EST
runny hamilton blew rupie:
> On Apr 17, 2:09 pm, Rudy Canoza <pi...@thedismalscience.noot> wrote:
>> runny hamilton blew GooFuckwit Harrison:
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>> On Apr 17, 5:25 am, Rudy Canoza <pi...@thedismalscience.not> wrote:
>>>> runny hamilton blew GooFuckwit Harrison:
>>>>> On Apr 16, 1:10 pm, Rudy Canoza <pi...@thedismalscience.not> wrote:
>>>>>> Fuckwit, your PC time and date are wrong. Fix them.
>>>>> How's my
>>>> Settled:
>>>> * NO "looping through Norway"
>>>> * NO posting to SDSU
>>>> * NO 12-year-old's posts
>>>> * NO use of dictionary to solve math problems
>>>> * GooFuckwit's PC time is wrong
>>> What did you use the dictionary for Rudy?
>>> Did you find what you were looking for in it?
>>> LOL!!
>> You're not laughing, runny
>
>
> What did

Settled:

* NO "looping through Norway"
* NO posting to SDSU
* NO 12-year-old's posts
* NO use of dictionary to solve math problems
* GooFuckwit's PC time is wrong
Page: 1 2   Next  (First | Last)


2020 - UsenetArchives.com | Contact Us | Privacy | Stats | Site Search
Become our Patron