Vegetarian Discussion: Classic Self-outstupidification (was: Re: Further Insight Into The Towering Arrogance...)

Classic Self-outstupidification (was: Re: Further Insight Into The Towering Arrogance...)

D*@.
2008-04-15 05:56:37 EST
On Mon, 14 Apr 2008, Goo admitted to self-outstupidification:

>On Mon, 14 Apr 2008 14:54:09 +0900, dh@. wrote:

>>>Right. I am. Not a good time "too" or "also", rupie.
>>
>> LOL. Rupert is not the only one who's enjoying your stupidity,
>>Goo. There are also others of us who find your consistent
>>self-outstupidification to be very amusing.

>I wouldn't have thought you'd enjoy it so much, Goo, but I've given you
>enough of them,

Goober, you have provided more examples of self-outstupidification
than anyone else I've encountered. This particular one is classic, btw.

>so perhaps you're just thinking "There but for the grace of God..."

I can honestly say I'm thankful to be so different from you in regards
to honesty and reality, Goo. Maybe it took something terrible in life to
make you such a contemptible liar, and such an inconsiderate and
nasty individual, and maybe your remarkable stupidity prevented you
from being able to raise yourself up out of the shit Goob, so in a vague
way it may not "really" your fault, sort of. Whether it is or not though
Goober, I'm glad that the truth and honesty are on my side, instead
of being the enemy like they are for you.

Mr.Smartypants
2008-04-15 19:16:27 EST
On Apr 15, 3:56 am, dh@. wrote:
> On Mon, 14 Apr 2008, Goo admitted to self-outstupidification:

> >>    LOL. Rupert is not the only one who's enjoying your stupidity,
> >>Goo. There are also others of us who find your consistent
> >>self-outstupidification to be very amusing.
> >I wouldn't have thought you'd enjoy it so much, Goo, but I've given you
> >enough of them,
>
>     Goober, you have provided more examples of self-outstupidification
> than anyone else I've encountered. This particular one is classic, btw.
>
> >so perhaps you're just thinking "There but for the grace of God..."
>
>     I can honestly say I'm thankful to be so different from you in regards
> to honesty and reality, Goo. Maybe it took something terrible in life to
> make you such a contemptible liar, and such an inconsiderate and
> nasty individual, and maybe your remarkable stupidity prevented you
> from being able to raise yourself up out of the shit Goob, so in a vague
> way it may not "really" your fault, sort of. Whether it is or not though
> Goober, I'm glad that the truth and honesty are on my side, instead
> of being the enemy like they are for you.

I've heard it said of many people, "he's his own worst enemy".

As you accurately point out Goobs has TWO worst enemies; TRUTH and
HONESTY.

Goobs is his own THIRD worst enemy.

Rudy Canoza
2008-04-15 21:02:25 EST
Goo - Fuckwit David Harrison, THE GOOBER, a colossally stupid fuckwit
and a stupid credulous Southern Baptist shitworm - lied and presented no
challenge:
> On Mon, 14 Apr 2008, Rudy V. Canoza wrote:
>
>> Goo - Fuckwit David Harrison, THE GOOBER, a colossally stupid fuckwit and a stupid credulous Southern Baptist shitworm - lied and presented no challenge:

>>> LOL. Rupert is not the only one who's enjoying your stupidity,
>>> Rudy.
>
>> I wouldn't have thought you'd enjoy it so much, Goo, but I've given you
>> enough of them,
>
> Rudy, I have provided more examples of self-outstupidification
> than anyone else

Exactly.

Rudy Canoza
2008-04-15 21:07:22 EST
runny hamilton blew GooFuckwit:
> On Apr 15, 7:02 pm, Rudy Canoza <pi...@thedismalscience.not> wrote:
>> Goo - Fuckwit David Harrison, THE GOOBER, a colossally stupid fuckwit
>> and a stupid credulous Southern Baptist shitworm - lied and presented no
>> challenge:

>>> Rudy, I have provided more examples of self-outstupidification
>>> than anyone else
>> Exactly.-
>

> Pretty sad Rudy when the only way you can "one-up" anyone is to fix
> the egregious errors in THEIR post..........

That's not the only way I win.

Mr. Smartypants
2008-04-15 21:07:33 EST
On Apr 15, 7:02 pm, Rudy Canoza <pi...@thedismalscience.not> wrote:
> Goo - Fuckwit David Harrison, THE GOOBER, a colossally stupid fuckwit
> and a stupid credulous Southern Baptist shitworm - lied and presented no
> challenge:
>

> > On Mon, 14 Apr 2008, Rudy V. Canoza wrote:
>
> >> Goo - Fuckwit David Harrison, THE GOOBER, a colossally stupid fuckwit and a stupid credulous Southern Baptist shitworm - lied and presented no challenge:

> >> I wouldn't have thought you'd enjoy it so much, Goo, but I've given you
> >> enough of them,
>
> >     Rudy, I have provided more examples of self-outstupidification
> > than anyone else
>
> Exactly.-

Pretty sad Goobs when the only way you can "one-up" anyone is to re-
write THEIR post..........but then that's all you got isn't it?

Mr. Smartypants
2008-04-15 21:12:37 EST
On Apr 15, 7:07 pm, Rudy Canoza <pi...@thedismalscience.not> wrote:
> runny hamilton blew GooFuckwit:
>

> > On Apr 15, 7:02 pm, Rudy Canoza <pi...@thedismalscience.not> wrote:
> >> Goo - Fuckwit David Harrison, THE GOOBER, a colossally stupid fuckwit
> >> and a stupid credulous Southern Baptist shitworm - lied and presented no
> >> challenge:

> >> Exactly.-
>
> > Pretty sad Rudy when the only way you can "one-up" anyone is to fix
> > the egregious errors in THEIR post..........
>
> That's not the only way I win.-

ROTFL!!!

When did you *ever* win?

What a goober.

Rudy Canoza
2008-04-15 21:49:32 EST
runny hamilton blew GooFuckwit:
> On Apr 15, 7:07 pm, Rudy Canoza <pi...@thedismalscience.not> wrote:
>> runny hamilton blew GooFuckwit:

>>> Pretty sad Rudy when the only way you can "one-up" anyone is to fix
>>> the egregious errors in THEIR post..........
>> That's not the only way I win.-
>

> ROTFL!!!

You're not laughing, runny. That's on the "settled" list:

Settled:

* NO "looping through Norway"
* NO posting to SDSU
* NO 12-year-old's posts
* NO use of dictionary to solve math problems
* GooFuckwit's PC time is wrong
* runny hamilton is *NEVER* laughing when he writes 'LOL'

Rupert
2008-04-15 23:17:06 EST
On Apr 15, 6:49 pm, Rudy Canoza <pi...@thedismalscience.not> wrote:
> runny hamilton blew GooFuckwit:
>

> > On Apr 15, 7:07 pm, Rudy Canoza <pi...@thedismalscience.not> wrote:
> >> runny hamilton blew GooFuckwit:

> >> That's not the only way I win.-
>
> > ROTFL!!!
>
> You're not laughing, runny.  That's on the "settled" list:
>
> Settled:
>
>    * NO "looping through Norway"
>    * NO posting to SDSU
>    * NO 12-year-old's posts
>    * NO use of dictionary to solve math problems

Settled: Ball cannot explain what he *did* use the dictionary for
without making everyone roll on the ground laughing even more at his
horrifying stupidity (though that's just barely possible at the
moment), and he has some dim awareness of this, which is why he keeps
dodging the question.

>    * GooFuckwit's PC time is wrong
>    * runny hamilton is *NEVER* laughing when he writes 'LOL'

Settled: Everyone is laughing themselves silly at Ball every time he
posts.

Rudy Canoza
2008-04-15 23:22:06 EST
the World's Smartest Boy senselessly but earnestly blabbered:
> On Apr 15, 6:49 pm, Rudy Canoza <pi...@thedismalscience.not> wrote:
>> runny hamilton blew GooFuckwit:

>>> ROTFL!!!
>> You're not laughing, runny. That's on the "settled" list:
>>
>> Settled:
>>
>> * NO "looping through Norway"
>> * NO posting to SDSU
>> * NO 12-year-old's posts
>> * NO use of dictionary to solve math problems
>
> Settled: Rudy cannot explain what he *did* use the dictionary for

No; there's no need to explain. runny hamilton, the purposeless
jerk-off, said I used a dictionary to solve a math problem. I didn't.

>> * GooFuckwit's PC time is wrong
>> * runny hamilton is *NEVER* laughing when he writes 'LOL'
>
> Settled:

Yes, settled:

* NO "looping through Norway"
* NO posting to SDSU
* NO 12-year-old's posts
* NO use of dictionary to solve math problems
* GooFuckwit's PC time is wrong
* runny hamilton is *NEVER* laughing when he writes 'LOL'

Rupert
2008-04-16 00:14:23 EST
On Apr 15, 8:22 pm, Rudy Canoza <pi...@thedismalscience.noot> wrote:
> the World's Smartest Boy senselessly but earnestly blabbered:
>

> > On Apr 15, 6:49 pm, Rudy Canoza <pi...@thedismalscience.not> wrote:
> >> runny hamilton blew GooFuckwit:

> >> You're not laughing, runny.  That's on the "settled" list:
>
> >> Settled:
>
> >>    * NO "looping through Norway"
> >>    * NO posting to SDSU
> >>    * NO 12-year-old's posts
> >>    * NO use of dictionary to solve math problems
>
> > Settled: Rudy cannot explain what he *did* use the dictionary for
>
> No; there's no need to explain.

Indeed there is no need, and also there would be no point. It would
not stop you from looking like a complete imbecile in public.

> runny hamilton, the purposeless
> jerk-off, said I used a dictionary to solve a math problem.  I didn't.
>
> >>    * GooFuckwit's PC time is wrong
> >>    * runny hamilton is *NEVER* laughing when he writes 'LOL'
>
> > Settled:
>
> Yes, settled:
>
>    * NO "looping through Norway"
>    * NO posting to SDSU
>    * NO 12-year-old's posts
>    * NO use of dictionary to solve math problems
>    * GooFuckwit's PC time is wrong
>    * runny hamilton is *NEVER* laughing when he writes 'LOL'- Hide quoted text -

Oh yes he is, Ball. Oh yes he is.