Vegetarian Discussion: No Contradiction, GooFuckwit Harrison (but You Already Knew That)

No Contradiction, GooFuckwit Harrison (but You Already Knew That)

Rudy Canoza
2008-04-10 17:06:00 EST
There's no contradiction, stupid cracker Goo. I give adequate
consideration to the quality of life of animals that exist. I give *no*
consideration to the [absent] moral meaning of "prevented" lives of
animals that never exist. Everyone else gets it, Goo, and I suspect
that you, even as stupid as you admit to being, get it too. You just
are, as usual, taking a big cracker dump.

Settled, Goo:

* if animals exist, the quality of their lives deserves
moral consideration by humans
* the morally empty fact of animals "getting to experience life"
deserves no moral consideration.

If animals exist, Goo, we need to be concerned with their welfare, but
sensible people do *not* waste any time in considering that it's "good"
for these animals that they came into existence.

You're an idiot, Goo - a stupid, overmatched, stupid-by-choice idiot.

Mr.Smartypants
2008-04-10 17:12:41 EST
On Apr 10, 3:06 pm, Rudy Canoza <pi...@thedismalscience.not> wrote:
<snip>

You still haven't explained how you disagree with yourself Goobs or
why.

Do you even know?

Rudy Canoza
2008-04-10 17:14:07 EST
runny hamilton blew GooFuckwit:
> On Apr 10, 3:06 pm, Rudy Canoza <pi...@thedismalscience.not> wrote:
> <snip>
>

> You still haven't explained how you disagree with yourself

Go blow GooFuckwit again, runny. You're starting to write as shittily
as him.

Mr.Smartypants
2008-04-10 17:16:51 EST
On Apr 10, 3:14 pm, Rudy Canoza <pi...@thedismalscience.not> wrote:
> runny hamilton blew GooFuckwit:
>
> > On Apr 10, 3:06 pm, Rudy Canoza <pi...@thedismalscience.not> wrote:
> > <snip>
>
> > You still haven't explained how you disagree with yourself
>
> Go blow GooFuckwit again, runny.  You're starting to write as shittily
> as him.

Is "shittily" a real word Goobs?

We need some clarification on that.

Rudy Canoza
2008-04-10 17:20:47 EST
runny hamilton blew GooFuckwit:
> On Apr 10, 3:14 pm, Rudy Canoza <pi...@thedismalscience.not> wrote:
>> runny hamilton blew GooFuckwit:
>>
>>> On Apr 10, 3:06 pm, Rudy Canoza <pi...@thedismalscience.not> wrote:
>>> <snip>
>>> You still haven't explained how you disagree with yourself
>> Go blow GooFuckwit again, runny. You're starting to write as shittily
>> as him.
>

> Is "shittily"

...how you write? Yes, runny.

You're a worthless self-admitted (http://tinyurl.com/3kkbmk) JERK-OFF,
runny.

Mr.Smartypants
2008-04-10 18:51:58 EST
On Apr 10, 3:20 pm, Rudy Canoza <pi...@thedismalscience.not> wrote:
> runny hamilton blew GooFuckwit:
>
> > On Apr 10, 3:14 pm, Rudy Canoza <pi...@thedismalscience.not> wrote:
> >> runny hamilton blew GooFuckwit:

> >> Go blow GooFuckwit again, runny.  You're starting to write as shittily
> >> as him.
>
> > Is "shittily"
>
> ...how you write?  Yes, runny.
>
> You're a worthless self-admitted (http://tinyurl.com/3kkbmk) JERK-OFF,