Vegetarian Discussion: Can You Explain This Disagreement With Yourself Goobs?

Can You Explain This Disagreement With Yourself Goobs?

D*@.
2008-04-10 03:33:35 EST
On Thu, 10 Apr 2008, Goo lied:

>Mr.Smartypants wrote:
>> "I give the lives of animals that exist *LOTS* of
>> consideration. I also give the not-yet-begun lives
>> of animals that are "in the pipeline", so to speak, a
>> lot of consideration" - Rudy
>>

>> "There is no "consideration" to be given." - Rudy
>
>There's no contradiction, stupid aimless JERK-OFF runny. I give
>adequate consideration to the quality of life of animals that exist.

"When considering your food choices ethically, assign
ZERO weight to the morally empty fact that choosing to
eat meat causes animals to be bred into existence." - Goo

"the "getting to experience life" deserves NO moral
consideration, and is given none" - Goo

"the moral harm caused by killing them is greater in magnitude
than ANY benefit they might derive from "decent lives" - Goo

Mr.Smartypants
2008-04-10 14:27:42 EST
"I give the lives of animals that exist *LOTS* of
consideration. I also give the not-yet-begun lives
of animals that are "in the pipeline", so to speak, a
lot of consideration" - Goo

"There is no "consideration" to be given." - Goo

Goobs?

<crickets>

Rudy Canoza
2008-04-10 14:32:33 EST
Mr.Smartypants wrote:
> "I give the lives of animals that exist *LOTS* of
> consideration. I also give the not-yet-begun lives
> of animals that are "in the pipeline", so to speak, a
> lot of consideration" - Rudy
>

> "There is no "consideration" to be given." - Rudy

There's no contradiction, stupid aimless JERK-OFF runny. I give
adequate consideration to the quality of life of animals that exist. I
give *no* consideration to the [absent] moral meaning of "prevented"
lives of animals that never exist. Everyone else but GooFuckwit gets
it, runny, and I suspect that you, even as stupid as you admit to being,
get it too. You just are, as usual, taking a big JERK-OFF dump.

I win again, runny. I show you to be the stupid, purposeless do-nothing
JERK-OFF you are and have always tried to be, and *ADMIT* being. That
was just the funniest fucking thing in the world, runny - you gleefully
*ADMITTED* to being a purposeless JERK-OFF. Too fucking funny!

Rudy Canoza
2008-04-10 14:36:25 EST
Mr.Smartypants wrote:
> On Apr 10, 12:32 pm, Rudy Canoza <pi...@thedismalscience.not> wrote:
>> Mr.Smartypants wrote:
>>> "I give the lives of animals that exist *LOTS* of
>>> consideration. I also give the not-yet-begun lives
>>> of animals that are "in the pipeline", so to speak, a
>>> lot of consideration" - Rudy
>>> "There is no "consideration" to be given." - Rudy
>> There's no contradiction, stupid aimless JERK-OFF runny. I give
>> adequate consideration to the quality of life of animals that exist. I
>> give *no* consideration to the [absent] moral meaning of "prevented"
>> lives of animals that never exist. Everyone else but GooFuckwit gets
>> it, runny, and I suspect that you, even as stupid as you admit to being,
>> get it too. You just are, as usual, taking a big JERK-OFF dump.
>>
>> I win again, runny. I show you to be the stupid, purposeless do-nothing
>> JERK-OFF you are and have always tried to be, and *ADMIT* being. That
>> was just the funniest fucking thing in the world, runny - you gleefully
>> *ADMITTED* to being a purposeless JERK-OFF. Too fucking funny!
>

> When did I do that Rudy?

Right after I first called you an unserious jerk-off.

Mr.Smartypants
2008-04-10 14:36:51 EST
On Apr 10, 12:32 pm, Rudy Canoza <pi...@thedismalscience.not> wrote:
> Mr.Smartypants wrote:
> > "I give the lives of animals that exist *LOTS* of
> > consideration.  I also give the not-yet-begun lives
> > of animals that are "in the pipeline", so to speak, a
> > lot of consideration" - Rudy
>
> > "There is no "consideration" to be given." - Rudy
>
> There's no contradiction, stupid aimless JERK-OFF runny.  I give
> adequate consideration to the quality of life of animals that exist.  I
> give *no* consideration to the [absent] moral meaning of "prevented"
> lives of animals that never exist.  Everyone else but GooFuckwit gets
> it, runny, and I suspect that you, even as stupid as you admit to being,
> get it too.  You just are, as usual, taking a big JERK-OFF dump.
>
> I win again, runny.  I show you to be the stupid, purposeless do-nothing
> JERK-OFF you are and have always tried to be, and *ADMIT* being.  That
> was just the funniest fucking thing in the world, runny - you gleefully
> *ADMITTED* to being a purposeless JERK-OFF.  Too fucking funny!

When did I do that Goobs?

Care to post the message or message I.D.?

Mr.Smartypants
2008-04-10 14:39:21 EST
On Apr 10, 12:36 pm, Rudy Canoza <pi...@thedismalscience.not> wrote:
> Mr.Smartypants wrote:
> >> There's no contradiction, stupid aimless JERK-OFF runny.  I give
> >> adequate consideration to the quality of life of animals that exist.  I
> >> give *no* consideration to the [absent] moral meaning of "prevented"
> >> lives of animals that never exist.  Everyone else but GooFuckwit gets
> >> it, runny, and I suspect that you, even as stupid as you admit to being,
> >> get it too.  You just are, as usual, taking a big JERK-OFF dump.
>
> >> I win again, runny.  I show you to be the stupid, purposeless do-nothing
> >> JERK-OFF you are and have always tried to be, and *ADMIT* being.  That
> >> was just the funniest fucking thing in the world, runny - you gleefully
> >> *ADMITTED* to being a purposeless JERK-OFF.  Too fucking funny!
>
> > When did I do that Rudy?
>
> Right after I first called you an unserious jerk-off.-

Post the message Goobs.

Do it Goobs!

Rudy Canoza
2008-04-10 14:43:42 EST
Mr.Smartypants wrote:
> On Apr 10, 12:36 pm, Rudy Canoza <pi...@thedismalscience.not> wrote:
>> Mr.Smartypants wrote:
>>> When did I do that Rudy?
>> Right after I first called you an unserious jerk-off.-
>

> Post the message

You admitted it, runny. You celebrated it!

Mr.Smartypants
2008-04-10 15:02:08 EST
On Apr 10, 12:43 pm, Rudy Canoza <pi...@thedismalscience.not> wrote:
> Mr.Smartypants wrote:
> >> Right after I first called you an unserious jerk-off.-
>
> > Post the message
>
> You admitted it, runny.  You celebrated it!-

Post the message ........BITCH.

Rudy Canoza
2008-04-10 15:10:30 EST
runny hamilton blew rupie:
> On Apr 10, 12:43 pm, Rudy Canoza <pi...@thedismalscience.not> wrote:
>> runny hamilton blew rupie:
>>> Post the message
>> You admitted it, runny. You celebrated it!-
>

> Post the message

You admitted it, runny. You celebrated it!

Rudy Canoza
2008-04-10 15:20:49 EST
Mr.Smartypants wrote:
> On Apr 10, 12:43 pm, Rudy Canoza <pi...@thedismalscience.not> wrote:
>> Mr.Smartypants wrote:
>>> Post the message
>> You admitted it, runny. You celebrated it!-
>

> Post the

Entire thread, cunt: http://tinyurl.com/3kkbmk

You're a cunt, runny. An insignificant, purposeless worthless JERK-OFF
cunt.