Vegetarian Discussion: Where's Goobs?...........

Where's Goobs?...........

Mr.Smartypants
2008-03-25 18:13:00 EST

..........still hiding from Rupert?.........or is he trying to
determine when exactly TIME started?

Mr.Smartypants
2008-03-27 14:55:45 EST
On Mar 27, 4:30 pm, dh@. wrote:
> On Tue, 25 Mar 2008 15:13:00 -0700 (PDT), "Mr.Smartypants" <anybod...@canada.com> wrote:
>
> >..........still hiding from Rupert?.........or is he trying to
> >determine when exactly TIME started?
>
>     When Goo uses the dutch character it seems he's
> afraid he'll screw it up if he does too much posting as
> some of his others too. It appears he's afraid he'll get
> himselves confused.

LOL!!

I think he alread did. A few weeks ago "Dutch" posted and the e-mail
addy used was "dismalscience".

He's probably licking his wounds wondering what the REAL time is and
peeking out from time to time to see if Rupert is still around.

Rudy Canoza
2008-03-27 16:15:43 EST
LOSER fuckstain jerk-off runny hamilton the ass-pumper,
aka BLOWJOB, blew Fuckwit Harrison and then decided he
wanted to *LOSE* some more and lied:
> Goo - Fuckwit David Harrison, THE GOOBER, a colossally stupid fuckwit and a credulous believer - lied and presented no challenge:
>> LOSER fuckstain jerk-off runny hamilton the ass-pumper, aka BLOWJOB, blew Fuckwit Harrison and then decided he wanted to *LOSE* some more and lied:
>>
>>> ..........still hiding from
>> When Rudy uses the dutch character it
>
> LOL!!

You're not laughing, runny.

> I think he alread did. A few weeks ago "Dutch" posted and the e-mail
> addy used was "dismalscience".

No, that didn't happen.

Mr.Smartypants
2008-03-27 18:00:41 EST
On Mar 27, 1:15 pm, Rudy Canoza <pi...@thedismalscience.net> wrote:
> LOSER fuckstain jerk-off runny hamilton the ass-pumper,
> aka BLOWJOB, blew Fuckwit Harrison and then decided he
> wanted to *LOSE* some more and lied:
>
> > Goo - Fuckwit David Harrison, THE GOOBER, a colossally stupid fuckwit and a credulous believer - lied and presented no challenge:
> >> LOSER fuckstain jerk-off runny hamilton the ass-pumper, aka BLOWJOB, blew Fuckwit Harrison and then decided he wanted to *LOSE* some more and lied:

> >>     When Rudy uses the dutch character it
>
> > LOL!!
>
> You're not laughing, runny.
>
> > I think he alread did. A few weeks ago "Dutch" posted and the e-mail
> > addy used was "dismalscience".
>
> No, that didn't happen.

No thing you ever did ever happened.

What time is it Goo?

D*@.
2008-03-27 19:30:41 EST
On Tue, 25 Mar 2008 15:13:00 -0700 (PDT), "Mr.Smartypants" <anybody23@canada.com> wrote:

>..........still hiding from Rupert?.........or is he trying to
>determine when exactly TIME started?

When Goo uses the dutch character it seems he's
afraid he'll screw it up if he does too much posting as
some of his others too. It appears he's afraid he'll get
himselves confused.

Dutch
2008-03-28 06:49:19 EST
<*h@.> wrote in message news:bgbou3hi1grepsehu6849mlnhmk4vr0loc@4ax.com...
> On Tue, 25 Mar 2008 15:13:00 -0700 (PDT), "Mr.Smartypants"
> <anybody23@canada.com> wrote:
>

>>..........still hiding from Rupert?.........or is he trying to
>>determine when exactly TIME started?
>
> When Goo uses the dutch character it seems he's
> afraid he'll screw it up if he does too much posting as
> some of his others too. It appears he's afraid he'll get
> himselves confused.

You have an unbeatable advantage, you're too stupid to know when you're
beaten and just smart enough to realize that you can go like this
indefinitely and nobody will stop you. In a sane world you have been sent
home years ago.

Mr.Smartypants
2008-03-28 08:20:17 EST
On Mar 28, 3:49 am, "Dutch" <n...@email.com> wrote:
> <dh@.> wrote in messagenews:bgbou3hi1grepsehu6849mlnhmk4vr0loc@4ax.com...
> > On Tue, 25 Mar 2008 15:13:00 -0700 (PDT), "Mr.Smartypants"
> > <anybod...@canada.com> wrote:
>
> >>..........still hiding from Rupert?.........or is he trying to
> >>determine when exactly TIME started?
>
> >    When Goo uses the dutch character it seems he's
> > afraid he'll screw it up if he does too much posting as
> > some of his others too. It appears he's afraid he'll get
> > himselves confused.
>
> You have an unbeatable advantage, you're too stupid to know when you're
> beaten and just smart enough to realize that you can go like this
> indefinitely and nobody will stop you. In a sane world you have been sent
> home years ago.

Time to shut your piehole Goobs.

D*@.
2008-03-31 01:17:22 EST
On Fri, 28 Mar 2008, the Booger wrote:

><dh@.> wrote in message news:bgbou3hi1grepsehu6849mlnhmk4vr0loc@4ax.com...
>> On Tue, 25 Mar 2008 15:13:00 -0700 (PDT), "Mr.Smartypants"
>> <anybody23@canada.com> wrote:
>>

>>>..........still hiding from Rupert?.........or is he trying to
>>>determine when exactly TIME started?
>>
>> When Goo uses the dutch character it seems he's
>> afraid he'll screw it up if he does too much posting as
>> some of his others too. It appears he's afraid he'll get
>> himselves confused.
>

>You have an unbeatable advantage, you're too stupid to
>know when you're beaten

LOL! I mean: Explain exactly what you think has beaten
me, and how you think it did/does so, Goo. GO:

Ronald 'More-More' Moshki
2008-04-01 15:22:31 EST
On Mar 31, 1:17 am, dh@. wrote:
> On Fri, 28 Mar 2008, the Booger wrote:
> ><dh@.> wrote in messagenews:bgbou3hi1grepsehu6849mlnhmk4vr0loc@4ax.com...

> >>    When Goo uses the dutch character it seems he's
> >> afraid he'll screw it up if he does too much posting as
> >> some of his others too. It appears he's afraid he'll get
> >> himselves confused.
>
> >You have an unbeatable advantage, you're too stupid to
> >know when you're beaten
>
>     LOL! I mean: Explain exactly what you think has beaten
> me, and how you think it did/does so, Goo. GO:- Hide quoted text -

Dr. David Harrison
Dr. Jonathan Ball (Rudi)

have been 'dis-entertaining' us for 10 years; to say they are an
embarrasment is to dig a gigantic well of understatement.