Vegetarian Discussion: GooFuckwit Computer Time Is Wrong

GooFuckwit Computer Time Is Wrong

Page:  Previous  1 2   (First | Last)

Rudy Canoza
2008-03-18 16:29:07 EST
Goo - Fuckwit David Harrison, stupid stubborn
pig-fucking cracker - lied and presented no challenge:

No.

>>> Rudy has his lying down to a method though.
>> No. I don't lie.
>> Your computer time is *wrong*, Fuckwit.
>
> You have no idea, Rudy.

Your computer time is *wrong*, Fuckwit.

>> Fuckwit. Your time offset is wrong.
>
> You know nothing about time offsets, Rudy.

I do know about them, Goo, and you do not. Yours is
wrong. Fix it.

>> Your computer says it's in the central time zone,
>
> It's set on Eastern time, Rudy.

It isn't, Goo. We all know it isn't. That's why the
headers of your posts say -0500, Goo. That's wrong -
they should say -0400. *LOOK* at that time site you
linked to, Goo; it's right there:

Current time zone offset: UTC/GMT -4 hours
http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/city.html?n=25

But because you're stupid, Goo, you have it wrong, and
it's set to -0500. The only way it could be showing
that, Goo, is that you have the wrong time zone set.
You do. You *are* in the Eastern time zone, Goo, but
your computer is set to Central time. Fix it, Goo.

>> and that's *WRONG*
>
> You would have no way of knowing Rudy,

I do know, Goo.

> because you don't know a damn thing about it.

I know quite a lot about it, Goo, and you do not.
You're self-admitted stupid.

Fix your computer time, Goo. It's wrong.
Page:  Previous  1 2   (First | Last)