Vegetarian Discussion: GooFuckwit Computer Time Is Wrong

GooFuckwit Computer Time Is Wrong

Rudy Canoza
2008-03-17 10:18:18 EST
LOSER fuckstain jerk-off runny hamilton the ass-pumper,
aka BLOWJOB, decided he wanted to *LOSE* some more and
lied:
> On Mar 17, 11:28 pm, Rudy Canoza <pi...@thedismalscience.not> wrote:
> <snip>

[snip]

Settled:

* NO "looping through Norway"
* NO posting to SDSU
* NO 12-year-old's posts
* NO use of dictionary to solve math problems

You're a really stupid and incompetent liar, runny.
You're a jerk-off. You *ADMIT* to being a jerk-off.

Rudy Canoza
2008-03-17 12:21:30 EST
From: dh@.
Newsgroups: alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian
Subject: Re: Moral agency and predation.
Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2008 11:00:08 -0500

Your offset from UCT is *wrong*, Goo. It should be
-0400, not -0500.

If you weren't such a stupid stubborn pig-fucking
cracker, Goo, you'd fix it. But you *are* a stupid
stubborn pig-fucking cracker, and you always will be.

Mr.Smartypants
2008-03-17 13:21:53 EST
On Mar 17, 9:21 am, Rudy Canoza <pi...@thedismalscience.net> wrote:
> From: dh@.
> Newsgroups: alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian
> Subject: Re: Moral agency and predation.
> Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2008 11:00:08 -0500
>
> Your offset from UCT is *wrong*, Goo.  It should be
> -0400, not -0500.
>
> If you weren't such a stupid stubborn pig-fucking
> cracker, Goo, you'd fix it.  But you *are* a stupid
> stubborn pig-fucking cracker, and you always will be.

Funny how when you're asshole is so battered and bloody from the ass-
f***ing I've been giving you over your Norway hop and you totally ran
out of lies, you suddenly decide to become a TIME COP.

BTW, how's my system time? Is it in sync with Gootime?

Rudy Canoza
2008-03-17 13:25:35 EST
LOSER fuckstain jerk-off runny hamilton the ass-pumper,
aka BLOWJOB, decided he wanted to *LOSE* some more and
lied:
> On Mar 17, 9:21 am, Rudy Canoza <pi...@thedismalscience.net> wrote:
>> From: dh@.
>> Newsgroups: alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian
>> Subject: Re: Moral agency and predation.
>> Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2008 11:00:08 -0500
>>
>> Your offset from UCT is *wrong*, Goo. It should be
>> -0400, not -0500.
>>
>> If you weren't such a stupid stubborn pig-fucking
>> cracker, Goo, you'd fix it. But you *are* a stupid
>> stubborn pig-fucking cracker, and you always will be.
>

> Funny how when you're asshole is so battered and bloody from the ass-
> f***ing I've been giving you over your Norway hop

Nope. Didn't happen, runny - it is *YOUR* asshole that
is battered and bloody from the ass KICKING I've
administered to you over that very issue.

Why do you write 'f***ing', runny? You're clearly a
jerk-off with no sense of morality or virtue at all;
why would you get squishy about writing the word
"fuck", runny? It makes no sense.

Settled:

* NO "looping through Norway"
* NO posting to SDSU
* NO 12-year-old's posts
* NO use of dictionary to solve math problems

You're a really stupid and incompetent liar, runny.
You're a jerk-off. You *ADMIT* to being a jerk-off.

Mr.Smartypants
2008-03-17 16:59:53 EST
On Mar 17, 10:25 am, Rudy Canoza <pi...@thedismalscience.net> wrote:
<snip>

Goo admitted to being a LIAR rather than name the network admin he
alleges forged the trace of his posting route.

Rudy Canoza
2008-03-18 02:28:15 EST
LOSER fuckstain jerk-off runny hamilton the ass-pumper,
aka BLOWJOB, decided he wanted to *LOSE* some more and
lied:

> On Mar 17, 10:25 am, Rudy Canoza <pi...@thedismalscience.net> wrote:
> <snip>

[...]

Settled:

* NO "looping through Norway"
* NO posting to SDSU
* NO 12-year-old's posts
* NO use of dictionary to solve math problems

You're a really stupid and incompetent liar, runny.
You're a jerk-off. You *ADMIT* to being a jerk-off.

Whining, Crying, Bawl
2008-03-18 05:36:34 EST
On Mar 17, 11:28 pm, Rudy Canoza <pi...@thedismalscience.not> wrote:
<snip>

Goobs admits he's a LIAR.

Rudy Canoza
2008-03-18 14:12:23 EST
Goo - Fuckwit David Harrison, stupid stubborn
pig-fucking cracker - lied and presented no challenge:
> LOSER fuckstain jerk-off runny hamilton the ass-pumper, aka BLOWJOB, decided he wanted to *LOSE* some more and lied:
>
>> On Mar 17, 10:25 am, Rudy B. Canoza wrote:
>> <snip>
>>

>> Rudy admitted to being a LIAR

No.

> Rudy has his lying down to a method though.

I don't lie.

Your computer time is *wrong*, Fuckwit. Your time
offset is wrong. Your computer says it's in the
central time zone, and that's *WRONG* - you're in the
Eastern time zone. Fix it. Stop lying, stop fucking
around, and fix your PC time.

D*@.
2008-03-18 15:07:45 EST
On Mon, 17 Mar 2008 13:59:53 -0700 (PDT), "Mr.Smartypants" <anybody23@canada.com> wrote:

>On Mar 17, 10:25 am, Goo wrote:
><snip>
>

>Goo admitted to being a LIAR rather than name the network admin he
>alleges forged the trace of his posting route.

Goo has his lying down to a method though. Even if he did admit
to one of his lies, he'd just lie about that later...in fact he may well
already be doing it.

D*@.
2008-03-18 16:15:58 EST
On Tue, 18 Mar 2008 11:12:23 -0700, Rudy Canoza <pipes@thedismalscience.net> wrote:

>>On Mon, 17 Mar 2008 13:59:53 -0700 (PDT), "Mr.Smartypants" <anybody23@canada.com> wrote:
>>
>>>On Mar 17, 10:25 am, Goo wrote:
>>><snip>
>>>

>>>Goo admitted to being a LIAR rather than name the network admin he
>>>alleges forged the trace of his posting route.
>>
>> Goo has his lying down to a method though. Even if he did admit
>>to one of his lies, he'd just lie about that later...in fact he may well
>>already be doing it.
>
>Your computer time is *wrong*,

You have no idea, Goober.

>Fuckwit. Your time offset is wrong.

You know nothing about time offsets, Goob.

>Your computer says it's in the central time zone,

It's set on Eastern time, Goo. If it "tells you"
it's on central time, then it's apparently lying to
you to get you to make an even bigger ass
of yourself, which you certainly are doing.

>and that's *WRONG*

You would have no way of knowing Goober,
because you don't know a damn thing about it.