Vegetarian Discussion: "Wheat (not Meat) Is Murder"

"Wheat (not Meat) Is Murder"

Rudy Canoza
2008-03-05 11:38:03 EST
http://www.thebestpageintheuniverse.net/c.cgi?u=grill

I *love* the cartoon!

Mr.Smartypants
2008-03-05 15:09:13 EST
On Mar 5, 9:38 am, Rudy Canoza <pi...@thedismalscience.net> wrote:
> http://www.thebestpageintheuniverse.net/c.cgi?u=grill
>
> I *love* the cartoon!

Try finding some PHOTOGRAPHIC evidence that this actually occurs
during harvesting.

Bunnies can outrun combines.

Julie
2008-03-05 15:12:05 EST
On Wed, 5 Mar 2008 12:09:13 -0800 (PST), "Mr.Smartypants"
<*3@canada.com> wrote:

>On Mar 5, 9:38 am, Rudy Canoza <pi...@thedismalscience.net> wrote:
>> http://www.thebestpageintheuniverse.net/c.cgi?u=grill
>>
>> I *love* the cartoon!
>

>Try finding some PHOTOGRAPHIC evidence that this actually occurs
>during harvesting.
>
>Bunnies can outrun combines.

It's a pro hunt fallacy. Very little wildlife is killed by harvesting
because as you rightly say they tend to move away from giant machines.

Mr.Smartypants
2008-03-05 15:24:16 EST
On Mar 5, 1:12 pm, Julie <0...@000.net> wrote:
> On Wed, 5 Mar 2008 12:09:13 -0800 (PST), "Mr.Smartypants"
>
> <anybod...@canada.com> wrote:
> >On Mar 5, 9:38 am, Rudy Canoza <pi...@thedismalscience.net> wrote:
> >>http://www.thebestpageintheuniverse.net/c.cgi?u=grill
>
> >> I *love* the cartoon!
>
> >Try finding some PHOTOGRAPHIC evidence that this actually occurs
> >during harvesting.
>
> >Bunnies can outrun combines.
>
> It's a pro hunt fallacy. Very little wildlife is killed by harvesting
> because as you rightly say they tend to move away from giant machines.

Goobs (Rudy), John Mercer, and Rick Etter have been repeatedly asked
to supply PHOTOGRAPHIC evidence of the slaughter of animal life that
they claim takes place (mostly by combines it seems) and they have yet
to provide even ONE photo.

Julie
2008-03-05 15:32:37 EST
On Wed, 5 Mar 2008 12:24:16 -0800 (PST), "Mr.Smartypants"
<*3@canada.com> wrote:

>On Mar 5, 1:12 pm, Julie <0...@000.net> wrote:
>> On Wed, 5 Mar 2008 12:09:13 -0800 (PST), "Mr.Smartypants"
>>
>> <anybod...@canada.com> wrote:

>> >Try finding some PHOTOGRAPHIC evidence that this actually occurs
>> >during harvesting.
>>
>> >Bunnies can outrun combines.
>>
>> It's a pro hunt fallacy. Very little wildlife is killed by harvesting
>> because as you rightly say they tend to move away from giant machines.
>

>Goobs (Rudy), John Mercer, and Rick Etter have been repeatedly asked
>to supply PHOTOGRAPHIC evidence of the slaughter of animal life that
>they claim takes place (mostly by combines it seems) and they have yet
>to provide even ONE photo.

It's pure think. There would be global uproar if it were true.

I doubt you need to worry about what the village idiots have to say
about any subject.

Mr. Smartypants
2008-03-05 17:22:39 EST
On Mar 5, 1:32 pm, Julie <0...@000.net> wrote:
> On Wed, 5 Mar 2008 12:24:16 -0800 (PST), "Mr.Smartypants"
>

> <anybod...@canada.com> wrote:
> >On Mar 5, 1:12 pm, Julie <0...@000.net> wrote:

> >> It's a pro hunt fallacy. Very little wildlife is killed by harvesting
> >> because as you rightly say they tend to move away from giant machines.
>
> >Goobs (Rudy), John Mercer, and Rick Etter have been repeatedly asked
> >to supply PHOTOGRAPHIC evidence of the slaughter of animal life that
> >they claim takes place (mostly by combines it seems) and they have yet
> >to provide even ONE photo.
>
> It's pure think. There would be global uproar if it were true.
>
> I doubt you need to worry about what the village idiots have to say
> about any subject.-

I rarely do. Goobs is practically America's "Mr. Bean" and everyone
knows it.

Rudy Canoza
2008-03-06 03:35:56 EST
On Mar 5, 12:09 pm, "Mr.Smartypants" <anybod...@canada.com> wrote:
> On Mar 5, 9:38 am, Rudy Canoza <pi...@thedismalscience.net> wrote:
>
> >http://www.thebestpageintheuniverse.net/c.cgi?u=grill
>
> > I *love* the cartoon!
>
> Try finding some PHOTOGRAPHIC evidence that this actually occurs
> during harvesting.

Animals die in the course of farming vegetables. This is not in
dispute.

Julie
2008-03-06 03:44:49 EST
On Thu, 6 Mar 2008 00:35:56 -0800 (PST), Rudy Canoza
<*2@yahoo.com> wrote:

>On Mar 5, 12:09 pm, "Mr.Smartypants" <anybod...@canada.com> wrote:
>> On Mar 5, 9:38 am, Rudy Canoza <pi...@thedismalscience.net> wrote:
>>
>> >http://www.thebestpageintheuniverse.net/c.cgi?u=grill
>>
>> > I *love* the cartoon!
>>
>> Try finding some PHOTOGRAPHIC evidence that this actually occurs
>> during harvesting.
>
>Animals die in the course of farming vegetables. This is not in
>dispute.

Animals die in the course of anything just as human animals do. That's
not what's in dispute dough boy. Your lie that millions of animals die
each time a crop is harvested is what's in dispute, and apart from a
poor website by your sock puppet no one else in the whole world has
apparently noticed this. Even the farmers themselves have never
noticed it.

The high sugar content in your diet is affecting your vision.

Rudy Canoza
2008-03-06 10:35:08 EST
Julie wrote:
> On Thu, 6 Mar 2008 00:35:56 -0800 (PST), Rudy Canoza
> <notgenx32@yahoo.com> wrote:

>>> Try finding some PHOTOGRAPHIC evidence that this actually occurs
>>> during harvesting.
>> Animals die in the course of farming vegetables. This is not in
>> dispute.
>
> Animals die in the course of anything just as human animals do. That's
> not what's in dispute dough boy. Your lie that millions of animals die
> each time a crop is harvested is what's in dispute,

No. It's not in dispute.

Mr.Smartypants
2008-03-06 14:43:08 EST
On Mar 6, 8:35 am, Rudy Canoza <pi...@thedismalscience.not> wrote:
> Julie wrote:
> > On Thu, 6 Mar 2008 00:35:56 -0800 (PST), Rudy Canoza
> > <notgen...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> >> Animals die in the course of farming vegetables.  This is not in
> >> dispute.
>
> > Animals die in the course of anything just as human animals do. That's
> > not what's in dispute dough boy. Your lie that millions of animals die
> > each time a crop is harvested is what's in dispute,
>
> No.  It's not in dispute.-

Unless you can come up with some PHOTOGRAPHIC evidence there is
nothing to suggest it is happening..............and we already know
you can't do that.