Vegetarian Discussion: Fuckstain Runny Hamilton The Ass-pumper *FAKED* The Entire Thing!

Fuckstain Runny Hamilton The Ass-pumper *FAKED* The Entire Thing!

Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7   Next  (First | Last)

Rudy Canoza
2008-02-24 21:44:00 EST
runny hamilton, the dumbest fuckstain jerk-off in
Medicine Hat, has been blabbering for months about
posts "looping through Norway" and originating at San
Diego State University's news server (the jerk-off
misidentified it as "San Diego University", which
doesn't exist). All this was supposedly from a post I
made in March of last year (!).

Now the jerk-off is whining that he can't find the
post, and his diseased imagination is leading him to
suppose I somehow "eliminated" the posts:

Funny how you post literally HUNDREDS of posts per
month but the March 2007 archives NOW show extremely
little activity by you.

Apparently you were successful in eliminating ALL
posts with the particular header path line that I
traced.

Here's the real issue: runny never found a path that
showed a) "looping through Norway", or b) originating
at SDSU's news server. The snarky little jerk-off
fabricated the whole thing.

Mr.Smartypants
2008-02-24 22:23:56 EST
On Feb 24, 7:44 pm, Rudy Canoza <pi...@thedismalscience.not> wrote:
> runny hamilton, the dumbest fuckstain jerk-off in
> Medicine Hat, has been blabbering for months about
> posts "looping through Norway" and originating at San
> Diego State University's news server (the jerk-off
> misidentified it as "San Diego University", which
> doesn't exist).  All this was supposedly from a post I
> made in March of last year (!).
>
> Now the jerk-off is whining that he can't find the
> post, and his diseased imagination is leading him to
> suppose I somehow "eliminated" the posts:
>
>     Funny how you post literally HUNDREDS of posts per
>     month but the March 2007 archives NOW show extremely
>     little activity by you.
>
>     Apparently you were successful in eliminating ALL
>     posts with the particular header path line that I
> traced.
>
> Here's the real issue:  runny never found a path that
> showed a) "looping through Norway", or b) originating
> at SDSU's news server.  The snarky little jerk-off
> fabricated the whole thing.

LOL!!

The ISSUE is you won't/can't reveal your relationship to SDSU.

What are you afraid of?

Besides that, the entire path is contained within the following:

1 130.191.3.6 Succeed USA - California SDSU-NET San Diego State
University 130.191.0.0 130.191.255.255 Yes San Diego State
University 5500 Campanile Drive, San Diego ARIN newshub.sdsu.edu
gondor.sdsu.edu

2 207.217.77.102 Succeed USA - Georgia EARTHLINK-CIDR EARTHLINK, Inc.
207.217.0.0 207.217.255.255 Yes EARTHLINK, Inc. 1375 PEACHTREE
STREET, LEVEL A, ATLANTA arin_tech@lists.corp.earthlink.net
a*e@abuse.earthlink.net +1-404-815-0770 ARIN newsfeed.earthlink.net
newsfeed.earthlink.net

3 207.217.77.60 Succeed USA - Georgia EARTHLINK-CIDR EARTHLINK, Inc.
207.217.0.0 207.217.255.255 Yes EARTHLINK, Inc. 1375 PEACHTREE
STREET, LEVEL A, ATLANTA arin_tech@lists.corp.earthlink.net
a*e@abuse.earthlink.net +1-404-815-0770 ARIN
stamper.news.pas.earthlink.net stamper.news.pas.earthlink.net

4 81.93.163.147 Succeed Norway NO-BASEFARM-NET Basefarm lb2-net
81.93.163.128 81.93.163.255 Yes Grethe Viksaas Basefarm AS,
Gullhaugveien 9, NO-0484 OSLO, NORWAY gviksaas@basefarm.no
a*e@basefarm.com +47 4000 4100 +47 4000 4080 RIPE NCC norvege.no
norvege.no

5 1.8.1.2 Succeed USA - California RESERVED-9 Internet Assigned
Numbers Authority 1.0.0.0 1.255.255.255 No Internet Assigned Numbers
Authority 4676 Admiralty Way, Suite 330, Marina del Rey
a*e@iana.org abuse@iana.org +1-310-301-5820 ARIN

6 69.3.212.154 Succeed USA - California NETBLK-COVAD-IP-4-NET Covad
Communications Co. 69.3.0.0 69.3.255.255 Yes Covad Communications
Co. 2510 Zanker Rd., San Jose ip_admin@covad.com abuse-isp@covad.com
+1-703-376-2830 ARIN h-69-3-212-154.lsanca54.dynamic.covad.net

7 209.86.93.205 Succeed USA - Georgia EARTHLINK2000-E EarthLink, Inc.
209.86.0.0 209.86.255.255 Yes EarthLink, Inc. 1375 PEACHTREE ST,
LEVEL A, ATLANTA arin_tech@lists.corp.earthlink.net
a*e@abuse.earthlink.net +1-404-
815-0770 ARIN earthlink.net earthlink.net

8 207.217.77.54 Succeed USA - Georgia EARTHLINK-CIDR EARTHLINK, Inc.
207.217.0.0 207.217.255.255 Yes EARTHLINK, Inc. 1375 PEACHTREE
STREET, LEVEL A, ATLANTA arin_tech@lists.corp.earthlink.net
a*e@abuse.earthlink.net +1-404-815-0770 ARIN
newsread4.news.pas.earthlink.net newsread4.news.pas.earthlink.net

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Rudy Canoza
2008-02-24 22:28:45 EST
Mr.Smartypants wrote:
> On Feb 24, 7:44 pm, Rudy Canoza <pi...@thedismalscience.not> wrote:
>> runny hamilton, the dumbest fuckstain jerk-off in
>> Medicine Hat, has been blabbering for months about
>> posts "looping through Norway" and originating at San
>> Diego State University's news server (the jerk-off
>> misidentified it as "San Diego University", which
>> doesn't exist). All this was supposedly from a post I
>> made in March of last year (!).
>>
>> Now the jerk-off is whining that he can't find the
>> post, and his diseased imagination is leading him to
>> suppose I somehow "eliminated" the posts:
>>
>> Funny how you post literally HUNDREDS of posts per
>> month but the March 2007 archives NOW show extremely
>> little activity by you.
>>
>> Apparently you were successful in eliminating ALL
>> posts with the particular header path line that I
>> traced.
>>
>> Here's the real issue: runny never found a path that
>> showed a) "looping through Norway", or b) originating
>> at SDSU's news server. The snarky little jerk-off
>> fabricated the whole thing.
>
> The ISSUE is you won't/can't reveal your relationship to SDSU.

I don't have any "relationship" to SDSU, runny. None
of my posts has ever originated there.

> Besides that, the entire path is contained within the following:
>
> 1 130.191.3.6 Succeed USA [snip *FABRICATED* "trace"]

That's your fabrication, not a path. Show a path,
cocksucker. You don't even know how you fabricated
that bullshit trace; all you know is that you *did*
fabricate it, and that it does *NOT* show the path of a
post.

Show the path, cocksucker, or shut the fuck up.

Mr.Smartypants
2008-02-24 22:43:29 EST
On Feb 24, 8:28 pm, Rudy Canoza <pi...@thedismalscience.not> wrote:
> Mr.Smartypants wrote:
> > On Feb 24, 7:44 pm, Rudy Canoza <pi...@thedismalscience.not> wrote:
> >> runny hamilton, the dumbest fuckstain jerk-off in
> >> Medicine Hat, has been blabbering for months about
> >> posts "looping through Norway" and originating at San
> >> Diego State University's news server (the jerk-off
> >> misidentified it as "San Diego University", which
> >> doesn't exist).  All this was supposedly from a post I
> >> made in March of last year (!).
>
> >> Now the jerk-off is whining that he can't find the
> >> post, and his diseased imagination is leading him to
> >> suppose I somehow "eliminated" the posts:
>
> >>     Funny how you post literally HUNDREDS of posts per
> >>     month but the March 2007 archives NOW show extremely
> >>     little activity by you.
>
> >>     Apparently you were successful in eliminating ALL
> >>     posts with the particular header path line that I
> >>     traced.
>
> >> Here's the real issue:  runny never found a path that
> >> showed a) "looping through Norway", or b) originating
> >> at SDSU's news server.  The snarky little jerk-off
> >> fabricated the whole thing.
>
> > The ISSUE is you won't/can't reveal your relationship to SDSU.
>
> I don't have any "relationship" to SDSU, runny.  None
> of my posts has ever originated there.
>
> > Besides that, the entire path is contained within the following:
>
> > 1 130.191.3.6 Succeed USA [snip *FABRICATED* "trace"]
>
> That's your fabrication, not a path.  Show a path,
> cocksucker.  You don't even know how you fabricated
> that bullshit trace; all you know is that you *did*
> fabricate it, and that it does *NOT* show the path of a
> post.
>
> Show the path, cocksucker, or shut the fuck up.-

Squeals Goo confidently knowing he deleted all his posts that took
that particular path.

Piece it together asswipe. The entire path is evident in the trace.

Rudy Canoza
2008-02-24 22:47:17 EST
fuckstain runny the ass-pumper lied:
> On Feb 24, 8:28 pm, Rudy Canoza <pi...@thedismalscience.not> wrote:
>> fuckstain runny the ass-pumper lied:
>>> The ISSUE is you won't/can't reveal your relationship to SDSU.
>> I don't have any "relationship" to SDSU, runny. None
>> of my posts has ever originated there.
>>
>>> Besides that, the entire path is contained within the following:
>>> 1 130.191.3.6 Succeed USA [snip *FABRICATED* "trace"]
>> That's your fabrication, not a path. Show a path,
>> cocksucker. You don't even know how you fabricated
>> that bullshit trace; all you know is that you *did*
>> fabricate it, and that it does *NOT* show the path of a
>> post.
>>
>> Show the path, cocksucker, or shut the fuck up.-
>

> Squeals Rudy confidently knowing he deleted all his posts

Nothing deleted. Why don't you try to learn the
correct way to use Google, fuckstain? *ALL* my posts
from March 2007 are still out there.

SHOW the path of the post you manipulated to produce
that *FABRICATED* trace, runny, or shut the fuck up.

Rudy Canoza
2008-02-25 00:08:55 EST
fuckstain runny the ass-pumper lied:
> On Feb 24, 8:28 pm, Rudy Canoza <pi...@thedismalscience.not> wrote:
>> fuckstain runny the ass-pumper lied:
>>> The ISSUE is you won't/can't reveal your relationship to SDSU.
>> I don't have any "relationship" to SDSU, runny. None
>> of my posts has ever originated there.
>>
>>> Besides that, the entire path is contained within the following:
>>> 1 130.191.3.6 Succeed USA [snip *FABRICATED* "trace"]
>> That's your fabrication, not a path. Show a path,
>> cocksucker. You don't even know how you fabricated
>> that bullshit trace; all you know is that you *did*
>> fabricate it, and that it does *NOT* show the path of a
>> post.
>>
>> Show the path, cocksucker, or shut the fuck up.-
>

> Squeals Rudy confidently knowing he deleted all his posts

Nothing deleted. Why don't you try to learn the
correct way to use Google, fuckstain? *ALL* my posts
from March 2007 are still out there.

SHOW the path of the post you manipulated to produce
that *FABRICATED* trace, runny, or shut the fuck up.

Rudy Canoza
2008-02-25 00:54:14 EST
fuckstain runny the ass-pumper lied:

> he deleted all his posts that took
> that particular path.

Give it up, fuckstain. I didn't delete anything; the
posts are all still there. You FORGED that trace, you
chickenshit ass-pumper. You're so FUCKING stupid,
runny, you can't even remember what tool you used to
FORGE the trace, or how you did it. But it is a
FORGERY - that is clearly established.

NO posts originated at SDSU, fuckstain, and NO posts
"looped through Norway". You FREAKED OUT over that
'norvege.no' domain, and you looked it up and FORGED
the address into a bogus "trace".

You're FUCKED, runny.

Rudy Canoza
2008-02-25 01:00:04 EST
fuckstain runny the ass-pumper lied:

> he deleted all his posts that took
> that particular path.

Give it up, fuckstain. I didn't delete anything; the
posts are all still there. You FORGED that trace, you
chickenshit ass-pumper. You're so FUCKING stupid,
runny, you can't even remember what tool you used to
FORGE the trace, or how you did it. But it is a
FORGERY - that is clearly established.

NO posts originated at SDSU, fuckstain, and NO posts
"looped through Norway". You FREAKED OUT over that
'norvege.no' domain, and you looked it up and FORGED
the address into a bogus "trace".

You're FUCKED, runny.

Guppy The Corpse Pumper
2008-02-25 01:14:05 EST
On Feb 24, 11:00 pm, Rudy Canoza <pi...@thedismalscience.not> wrote:
> fuckstain runny the ass-pumper lied:
>
> > he deleted all his posts that took
> > that particular path.
>
> Give it up, fuckstain.  I didn't delete anything; the
> posts are all still there.

No they aren't.

 You FORGED that trace, you
> chickenshit ass-pumper.  You're so FUCKING stupid,
> runny, you can't even remember what tool you used to
> FORGE the trace, or how you did it.  But it is a
> FORGERY - that is clearly established.
>
> NO posts originated at SDSU, fuckstain, and NO posts
> "looped through Norway".  You FREAKED OUT over that
> 'norvege.no' domain, and you looked it up and FORGED
> the address into a bogus "trace".
>
> You're sweet, runny.

I know Goob.

So according to you I don't know what I'm doing but I know
EXACTLY how to forge a traceroute using the proper I.D. numbers and
addresses.

I think my side of the story is more logical Goo.

You want the path?.........Piece it together from this. It's all
here:

STREET, LEVEL A, ATLANTA arin_t...@lists.corp.earthlink.net
a*.@abuse.earthlink.net +1-404-815-0770 ARIN

Gullhaugveien 9, NO-0484 OSLO, NORWAY gviks...@basefarm.no
a*.@basefarm.com +47 4000 4100 +47 4000 4080 RIPE NCC norvege.no

a*.@iana.org ab...@iana.org +1-310-301-5820 ARIN

Co. 2510 Zanker Rd., San Jose ip_ad...@covad.com abuse-...@covad.com
+1-703-376-2830 ARIN h-69-3-212-154.lsanca54.dynamic.covad.net

7 209.86.93.205 Succeed USA - Georgia EARTHLINK2000-E EarthLink, Inc.
209.86.0.0 209.86.255.255 Yes EarthLink, Inc. 1375 PEACHTREE ST,
LEVEL A, ATLANTA arin_t...@lists.corp.earthlink.net
a*.@abuse.earthlink.net +1-404-
815-0770 ARIN earthlink.net earthlink.net

8 207.217.77.54 Succeed USA - Georgia EARTHLINK-CIDR EARTHLINK, Inc.
207.217.0.0 207.217.255.255 Yes EARTHLINK, Inc. 1375 PEACHTREE
STREET, LEVEL A, ATLANTA arin_t...@lists.corp.earthlink.net
a*.@abuse.earthlink.net +1-404-815-0770 ARIN
newsread4.news.pas.earthlink.net newsread4.news.pas.earthlink.net

Rudy Canoza
2008-02-25 01:23:14 EST
fuckstain runny the ass-pumper lied:
> On Feb 24, 11:00 pm, Rudy Canoza <pi...@thedismalscience.not> wrote:
>> fuckstain runny the ass-pumper lied:
>>
>>> he deleted all his posts that took
>>> that particular path.
>> Give it up, fuckstain. I didn't delete anything; the
>> posts are all still there.
>

> No they aren't.

Yes, they are - all of them. You're such an
incompetent ASS-SUCK, runny, you don't even know how to
use Google.

They're all there, runny, every post I made in March 2007.

> You FORGED that trace, you
>> chickenshit ass-pumper. You're so FUCKING stupid,
>> runny, you can't even remember what tool you used to
>> FORGE the trace, or how you did it. But it is a
>> FORGERY - that is clearly established.
>>
>> NO posts originated at SDSU, fuckstain, and NO posts
>> "looped through Norway". You FREAKED OUT over that
>> 'norvege.no' domain, and you looked it up and FORGED
>> the address into a bogus "trace".
>>
>> You're FUCKED, runny.
>
> I know, Rudy.

Good.

> So according to you I don't know what I'm doing but

You don't. You're a fucking toilet installer at a
keyboard.

> You want the path?.........Piece it together from this.
>

> 1 130.191.3.6 Succeed USA -

NOT a path, fuckstain.

POST the path, fuckstain, or shut the fuck up. You
FORGED that *BULLSHIT* "trace", you ass-suck. Post the
path, *and* the message ID you got it from, or shut the
fuck up, ass-suck.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7   Next  (First | Last)