Vegetarian Discussion: Closing In On 10,000 Posts..and Still Only ONE Star Average

Closing In On 10,000 Posts..and Still Only ONE Star Average

Mr.Smartypants
2008-02-12 19:55:00 EST

Poor Goo.;o(

Rudy Canoza
2008-02-12 22:43:51 EST
runny 'camel toe' hamilton blabbered:

Mr.Smartypants
2008-02-13 12:21:24 EST
On Feb 12, 8:43 pm, Rudy Canoza <pi...@thedismalscience.net> wrote:
> ron hamilton uttered an accurate observation concerning Goo's history of asinine posts:

10,000 posts; ONE star rating.

Goo you are pathetic.

AL
2008-02-13 14:35:51 EST
Mr.Smartypants wrote:

> 10,000 posts; ONE star rating.

I'm not familiar with the star rating you keep referring to - what is
it, where does it exist and what practical purpose does it serve???

AL

Mr. Smartypants
2008-02-13 14:39:56 EST
On Feb 13, 12:35 pm, AL <lit...@hamiltoncom.net> wrote:
> Mr.Smartypants wrote:
>
> > 10,000 posts; ONE star rating.
>
> I'm not familiar with the star rating you keep referring to - what is
> it, where does it exist and what practical purpose does it serve???
>
> AL

Google Groups. You can rate each post from 1 to 5.

AL
2008-02-13 14:49:45 EST
Mr. Smartypants wrote:

> AL wrote:

>> Mr.Smartypants wrote:

>>> 10,000 posts; ONE star rating.

>> I'm not familiar with the star rating you keep referring to - what is
>> it, where does it exist and what practical purpose does it serve???

>> AL

> Google Groups. You can rate each post from 1 to 5.

So its a google groupie thing. On groupie strokes another groupie, they
chortle and give each other warm fuzzy ratings? So, what do you do with
these points after so much stroking and chortling?

AL

Mr. Smartypants
2008-02-13 15:09:00 EST
On Feb 13, 12:49 pm, AL <lit...@hamiltoncom.net> wrote:
> Mr. Smartypants wrote:
> > AL wrote:
> >> I'm not familiar with the star rating you keep referring to - what is
> >> it, where does it exist and what practical purpose does it serve???
> >> AL
> > Google Groups. You can rate each post from 1 to 5.
>
> So its a google groupie thing.  On groupie strokes another groupie, they
> chortle and give each other warm fuzzy ratings?  So, what do you do with
> these points after so much stroking and chortling?
>
> AL

Put 'em in a potato sack and hit you over the head with it.

AL
2008-02-13 15:20:43 EST
Mr. Smartypants wrote:
> AL wrote:

>> Mr. Smartypants wrote:

>>> Google Groups. You can rate each post from 1 to 5.

>> So its a google groupie thing. On groupie strokes another groupie, they
>> chortle and give each other warm fuzzy ratings? So, what do you do with
>> these points after so much stroking and chortling?
>>
>> AL

> Put 'em in a potato sack and hit you over the head with it.

Funny.

But, you're the one waving the rating around like it has some value -
I'm just curious what that may be. Guess you cleared that up...

AL