Vegetarian Discussion: Goo/Fuckwit's Focus: Non-existent ("pre-existent") Farm Animals

Goo/Fuckwit's Focus: Non-existent ("pre-existent") Farm Animals

Rudy Canoza
2008-02-08 12:36:39 EST
Goo/Fuckwit is not, and never has been, talking about
existing farm animals. He has always and only been
talking about animals that don't yet exist, and may
never exist, but which Goo/Fuckwit believes "pre-exist"
as animal souls, waiting to be born:

Yes, it is the unborn animals that will be
born if nothing prevents that from happening,
that would experience the loss if their lives
are prevented.
Fuckwit - 08/01/2000

What gives you the right to want to deprive
them [unborn animals] of having what life they
could have?
Fuckwit - 10/12/2001

What I'm saying is unfair for the animals that
*could* get to live, is for people not to
consider the fact that they are only keeping
these animals from being killed, by keeping
them from getting to live at all.
Fuckwit - 10/19/1999

If you keep an animal from being born which
would have been born without your interference,
you have denied life to it, whether it actually
exists or not.
Fuckwit - 28 Sept 1999 http://tinyurl.com/2x3ogu

If it is wrong to cut their lives short, it is
even more wrong to discourage them from ever
getting to experience life at all IMO.
Fuckwit - 9 Nov 1999 http://tinyurl.com/38bd9v

I am talking about non-existing entities as if
they will be alive some day. You are encouraging
the idea that they should never be alive.
Fuckwit - 10 Nov 1999 http://tinyurl.com/2nypox

The soul is created separate from the body it
will reside in--if that is the case, then it is
almost certain that if people stop raising
animals for food, the souls that would have
resided in the food animals, will be born to
other bodies instead. My argument with that is:
maybe the animals that are being raised and
eaten by humans, are providing the life
experiences for souls that would have otherwise
been born in wild habitats that humans have
destroyed.
Goo/Fuckwit - 12 Jan 2000
http://tinyurl.com/2psrpw

Rudy Canoza
2008-02-08 18:57:55 EST
Captain Underpants lied:
> On Feb 8, 10:36 am, Rudy Canoza took time out from stroking Derek to
> squeal:<pi...@thedismalscience.net>
>

>> nothing. nothing at all
>

> You believe in pre-existence

No, and you *know* I don't, runny. You're just taking
a shit.

Mr.Smartypants
2008-02-08 18:59:16 EST
On Feb 8, 10:36 am, Rudy Canoza took time out from stroking Derek to
squeal:<pi...@thedismalscience.net>

>nothing. nothing at all

You believe in pre-existence Goobs.

You said so. Many times.

Mr.Smartypants
2008-02-08 19:07:23 EST
On Feb 8, 4:57 pm, Rudy Canoza <pi...@thedismalscience.net> wrote:
> Captain Underpants lied:
>
> > On Feb 8, 10:36 am, Rudy Canoza took time out from stroking Derek to
> > squeal:<pi...@thedismalscience.net>
>
> >> nothing. nothing at all
>
> > You believe in pre-existence
>
> No, and you *know* I don't, runny.  You're just taking
> a shit.

You made statements showing you DO.

Rudy Canoza
2008-02-08 19:09:27 EST
Captain Underpants lied:
> On Feb 8, 4:57 pm, Rudy Canoza <pi...@thedismalscience.net> wrote:
>> Captain Underpants lied:
>>
>>> On Feb 8, 10:36 am, Rudy Canoza took time out from stroking Derek to
>>> squeal:<pi...@thedismalscience.net>
>>> You believe in pre-existence
>> No, and you *know* I don't, runny. You're just taking
>> a shit.
>

> You made statements showing you DO.

No. And you *know* it, runny. You're lying, runny,
and you know that we know you're lying. You're just
taking a shit - something juvenile fucktards like you
always enjoy doing.

D*@.
2008-02-13 08:57:02 EST
On Fri, 08 Feb 2008, Goo lied:

>Captain Underpants lied:
>> On Feb 8, 10:36 am, Goo took time out from stroking . . .
>>

>>> nothing. nothing at all
>>

>> You believe in pre-existence
>
>No

"When the entity moves from "pre-existence" - Goo

Rudy Canoza
2008-02-14 02:05:08 EST
Goo - Fuckwit David Harrison - lied and presented no
challenge, again:

> On Fri, 08 Feb 2008, Rudy M. Canoza wrote:
>
>> Captain Underpants lied:
>>> On Feb 8, 10:36 am, Goo took time out from stroking . . .

>>> You believe in pre-existence
>> No
>
> [...]

The animals that will be raised for us to eat
are more than just "nothing", because they
*will* be born unless something stops their
lives from happening. Since that is the case,
if something stops their lives from happening,
whatever it is that stops it is truly "denying"
them of the life they otherwise would have had.
Goo/Fuckwit - 12/09/1999

Yes, it is the unborn animals that will be
born if nothing prevents that from happening,
that would experience the loss if their lives
are prevented.
Goo/Fuckwit - 08/01/2000

What gives you the right to want to deprive
them [unborn animals] of having what life they
could have?
Goo/Fuckwit - 10/12/2001

What I'm saying is unfair for the animals that
*could* get to live, is for people not to
consider the fact that they are only keeping
these animals from being killed, by keeping
them from getting to live at all.
Goo/Fuckwit - 10/19/1999

You believe in and are obsessed with "pre-existence"
for farm animals, Goo/Fuckwit. Stop lying about it.