Vegetarian Discussion: The Most Bizarre, Freaky, Mind-bending Thing Goo/Fuckwit Has Ever Written

The Most Bizarre, Freaky, Mind-bending Thing Goo/Fuckwit Has Ever Written
Posts: 44

Report Abuse

Use this form to report abuse or request takedown.
The requests are usually processed within 48 hours.

Page: 1 2 3 4 5   Next  (First | Last)

Rudy Canoza
2008-02-07 02:16:45 EST
I wouldn't have believed someone could write and
believe something this far-fetched and just plain
fucked up if I hadn't seen Goo/Fuckwit - Fuckwit David
Harrison - do it:

The soul is created separate from the body it will
reside in--if that is the case, then it is almost
certain that if people stop raising animals for
food, the souls that would have resided in the food
animals, will be born to other bodies instead. My
argument with that is: maybe the animals that are
being raised and eaten by humans, are providing the
life experiences for souls that would have
otherwise been born in wild habitats that humans
have destroyed.
Goo/Fuckwit - 12 Jan 2000 http://tinyurl.com/2psrpw

Now, what's remarkable about this is Goo/Fuckwit
frequently used to blabber something about "aras"
believing that animals that are today born as domestic
livestock animals might, if raising domestic animals is
prohibited, be born instead as wild animals. In fact,
he just bullshitted something about this only two days ago:

[aras] want people to belive things like instead of
being born a dairy cow, it could have been born a
happy "free" cow, so I point out that it would not.
Probably the reason you have the problem, is
because you also want to believe that if "animal
rights" were put in place, those same animals would
exist as free ones. That's not the case.


Goo/Fuckwit just can't make up her mind!

Mr.Smartypants
2008-02-07 05:16:08 EST
On Feb 7, 12:16 am, Rudy Canoza <pi...@thedismalscience.net> wrote:
> I wouldn't have believed someone could write and
> believe something this far-fetched and just plain
> fucked up if I hadn't seen Goo/Fuckwit - Fuckwit David
> Harrison - do it:
>
>      The soul is created separate from the body it will
>      reside in--if that is the case, then it is almost
>      certain that if people stop raising animals for
>      food, the souls that would have resided in the food
>      animals, will be born to other bodies instead. My
>      argument with that is: maybe the animals that are
>      being raised and eaten by humans, are providing the
>      life experiences for souls that would have
>      otherwise been born in wild habitats that humans
>      have destroyed.
>      Goo/Fuckwit - 12 Jan 2000http://tinyurl.com/2psrpw
>
> Now, what's remarkable about this is Goo/Fuckwit
> frequently used to blabber something about "aras"
> believing that animals that are today born as domestic
> livestock animals might, if raising domestic animals is
> prohibited, be born instead as wild animals.  In fact,
> he just bullshitted something about this only two days ago:
>
>      [aras] want people to belive things like instead of
>      being born a dairy cow, it could have been born a
>      happy "free" cow, so I point out that it would not.
>      Probably the reason you have the problem, is
>      because you also want to believe that if "animal
>      rights" were put in place, those same animals would
>      exist as free ones. That's not the case.



How do you know that? Hotline to God?






>
> Goo/Fuckwit just can't make up her mind!


Rudy Canoza
2008-02-07 10:52:46 EST
runny hamilton, using another of his UNFUNNY, NOT
WITTY, JUVENILE, STUPID fucking pseudonyms, blabbered
and shit his panties:
> On Feb 7, 12:16 am, Rudy Canoza <pi...@thedismalscience.net> wrote:
>> I wouldn't have believed someone could write and
>> believe something this far-fetched and just plain
>> fucked up if I hadn't seen Goo/Fuckwit - Fuckwit David
>> Harrison - do it:
>>
>> The soul is created separate from the body it will
>> reside in--if that is the case, then it is almost
>> certain that if people stop raising animals for
>> food, the souls that would have resided in the food
>> animals, will be born to other bodies instead. My
>> argument with that is: maybe the animals that are
>> being raised and eaten by humans, are providing the
>> life experiences for souls that would have
>> otherwise been born in wild habitats that humans
>> have destroyed.
>> Goo/Fuckwit - 12 Jan 2000http://tinyurl.com/2psrpw
>>
>> Now, what's remarkable about this is Goo/Fuckwit
>> frequently used to blabber something about "aras"
>> believing that animals that are today born as domestic
>> livestock animals might, if raising domestic animals is
>> prohibited, be born instead as wild animals. In fact,
>> he just bullshitted something about this only two days ago:
>>
>> [aras] want people to belive things like instead of
>> being born a dairy cow, it could have been born a
>> happy "free" cow, so I point out that it would not.
>> Probably the reason you have the problem, is
>> because you also want to believe that if "animal
>> rights" were put in place, those same animals would
>> exist as free ones. That's not the case.
>
>
>
> How do you know that?

Ask Goo/Fuckwit, runny - he wrote it.

Mr.Smartypants
2008-02-07 21:09:31 EST
On Feb 7, 8:52 am, Rudy Canoza <pi...@thedismalscience.net> wrote:
> runny hamilton, using another of his UNFUNNY, NOT
> WITTY, JUVENILE, STUPID fucking pseudonyms, blabbered
> and shit his panties:
>
>
>
>
>
> > On Feb 7, 12:16 am, Rudy Canoza <pi...@thedismalscience.net> wrote:
> >> I wouldn't have believed someone could write and
> >> believe something this far-fetched and just plain
> >> fucked up if I hadn't seen Goo/Fuckwit - Fuckwit David
> >> Harrison - do it:
>
> >>      The soul is created separate from the body it will
> >>      reside in--if that is the case, then it is almost
> >>      certain that if people stop raising animals for
> >>      food, the souls that would have resided in the food
> >>      animals, will be born to other bodies instead. My
> >>      argument with that is: maybe the animals that are
> >>      being raised and eaten by humans, are providing the
> >>      life experiences for souls that would have
> >>      otherwise been born in wild habitats that humans
> >>      have destroyed.
> >>      Goo/Fuckwit - 12 Jan 2000http://tinyurl.com/2psrpw
>
> >> Now, what's remarkable about this is Goo/Fuckwit
> >> frequently used to blabber something about "aras"
> >> believing that animals that are today born as domestic
> >> livestock animals might, if raising domestic animals is
> >> prohibited, be born instead as wild animals.  In fact,
> >> he just bullshitted something about this only two days ago:
>
> >>      [aras] want people to belive things like instead of
> >>      being born a dairy cow, it could have been born a
> >>      happy "free" cow, so I point out that it would not.
> >>      Probably the reason you have the problem, is
> >>      because you also want to believe that if "animal
> >>      rights" were put in place, those same animals would
> >>      exist as free ones. That's not the case.
>
> > How do you know that?
>
> Ask Goo/Fuckwit, runny - he wrote it




What are your thoughts on it all since are a believer in the pre-
existent state?



Rudy Canoza
2008-02-07 21:41:28 EST
Captain Underpants lied:
> On Feb 7, 8:52 am, Rudy Canoza <pi...@thedismalscience.net> wrote:
>> runny hamilton, using another of his UNFUNNY, NOT
>> WITTY, JUVENILE, STUPID fucking pseudonyms, blabbered
>> and shit his panties:
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>> On Feb 7, 12:16 am, Rudy Canoza <pi...@thedismalscience.net> wrote:
>>>> I wouldn't have believed someone could write and
>>>> believe something this far-fetched and just plain
>>>> fucked up if I hadn't seen Goo/Fuckwit - Fuckwit David
>>>> Harrison - do it:
>>>> The soul is created separate from the body it will
>>>> reside in--if that is the case, then it is almost
>>>> certain that if people stop raising animals for
>>>> food, the souls that would have resided in the food
>>>> animals, will be born to other bodies instead. My
>>>> argument with that is: maybe the animals that are
>>>> being raised and eaten by humans, are providing the
>>>> life experiences for souls that would have
>>>> otherwise been born in wild habitats that humans
>>>> have destroyed.
>>>> Goo/Fuckwit - 12 Jan 2000http://tinyurl.com/2psrpw
>>>> Now, what's remarkable about this is Goo/Fuckwit
>>>> frequently used to blabber something about "aras"
>>>> believing that animals that are today born as domestic
>>>> livestock animals might, if raising domestic animals is
>>>> prohibited, be born instead as wild animals. In fact,
>>>> he just bullshitted something about this only two days ago:
>>>> [aras] want people to belive things like instead of
>>>> being born a dairy cow, it could have been born a
>>>> happy "free" cow, so I point out that it would not.
>>>> Probably the reason you have the problem, is
>>>> because you also want to believe that if "animal
>>>> rights" were put in place, those same animals would
>>>> exist as free ones. That's not the case.
>>> How do you know that?
>> Ask Goo/Fuckwit, runny - he wrote it
>
>
>
>
> What are your thoughts on it all

Ask Goo/Fuckwit how he knows about animal souls, runny
- he's the one who wrote that bucket of shit above.
Ask him why he believes in "pre-existence" while you're
at it, runny, since he and he alone believes in it.

Guppy The Corpse Pumper
2008-02-07 22:18:42 EST
On Feb 7, 7:41 pm, Rudy Canoza <pi...@thedismalscience.net> wrote:
> Captain Underpants lied:
>
>
>
>
>
> > On Feb 7, 8:52 am, Rudy Canoza <pi...@thedismalscience.net> wrote:
> >> runny hamilton, using another of his UNFUNNY, NOT
> >> WITTY, JUVENILE, STUPID fucking pseudonyms, blabbered
> >> and shit his panties:
>
> >>> On Feb 7, 12:16 am, Rudy Canoza <pi...@thedismalscience.net> wrote:
> >>>> I wouldn't have believed someone could write and
> >>>> believe something this far-fetched and just plain
> >>>> fucked up if I hadn't seen Goo/Fuckwit - Fuckwit David
> >>>> Harrison - do it:
> >>>>      The soul is created separate from the body it will
> >>>>      reside in--if that is the case, then it is almost
> >>>>      certain that if people stop raising animals for
> >>>>      food, the souls that would have resided in the food
> >>>>      animals, will be born to other bodies instead. My
> >>>>      argument with that is: maybe the animals that are
> >>>>      being raised and eaten by humans, are providing the
> >>>>      life experiences for souls that would have
> >>>>      otherwise been born in wild habitats that humans
> >>>>      have destroyed.
> >>>>      Goo/Fuckwit - 12 Jan 2000http://tinyurl.com/2psrpw
> >>>> Now, what's remarkable about this is Goo/Fuckwit
> >>>> frequently used to blabber something about "aras"
> >>>> believing that animals that are today born as domestic
> >>>> livestock animals might, if raising domestic animals is
> >>>> prohibited, be born instead as wild animals.  In fact,
> >>>> he just bullshitted something about this only two days ago:
> >>>>      [aras] want people to belive things like instead of
> >>>>      being born a dairy cow, it could have been born a
> >>>>      happy "free" cow, so I point out that it would not.
> >>>>      Probably the reason you have the problem, is
> >>>>      because you also want to believe that if "animal
> >>>>      rights" were put in place, those same animals would
> >>>>      exist as free ones. That's not the case.
> >>> How do you know that?
> >> Ask Goo/Fuckwit, runny - he wrote it
>
> > What are your thoughts on it all
>
> Ask Goo/Fuckwit how he knows about animal souls, runny
> - he's the one who wrote that bucket of shit above.
> Ask him why he believes in "pre-existence" while you're
> at it, runny, since he and he alone believes in it.-

Then why did you say coming into existence didn't make you any better
off than you WERE BEFORE?

What were you before Goo?

Where were you before?


Rudy Canoza
2008-02-07 22:48:25 EST
Captain Underpants lied:
> On Feb 7, 7:41 pm, Rudy Canoza <pi...@thedismalscience.net> wrote:
>> Captain Underpants lied:
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>> On Feb 7, 8:52 am, Rudy Canoza <pi...@thedismalscience.net> wrote:
>>>> runny hamilton, using another of his UNFUNNY, NOT
>>>> WITTY, JUVENILE, STUPID fucking pseudonyms, blabbered
>>>> and shit his panties:
>>>>> On Feb 7, 12:16 am, Rudy Canoza <pi...@thedismalscience.net> wrote:
>>>>>> I wouldn't have believed someone could write and
>>>>>> believe something this far-fetched and just plain
>>>>>> fucked up if I hadn't seen Goo/Fuckwit - Fuckwit David
>>>>>> Harrison - do it:
>>>>>> The soul is created separate from the body it will
>>>>>> reside in--if that is the case, then it is almost
>>>>>> certain that if people stop raising animals for
>>>>>> food, the souls that would have resided in the food
>>>>>> animals, will be born to other bodies instead. My
>>>>>> argument with that is: maybe the animals that are
>>>>>> being raised and eaten by humans, are providing the
>>>>>> life experiences for souls that would have
>>>>>> otherwise been born in wild habitats that humans
>>>>>> have destroyed.
>>>>>> Goo/Fuckwit - 12 Jan 2000http://tinyurl.com/2psrpw
>>>>>> Now, what's remarkable about this is Goo/Fuckwit
>>>>>> frequently used to blabber something about "aras"
>>>>>> believing that animals that are today born as domestic
>>>>>> livestock animals might, if raising domestic animals is
>>>>>> prohibited, be born instead as wild animals. In fact,
>>>>>> he just bullshitted something about this only two days ago:
>>>>>> [aras] want people to belive things like instead of
>>>>>> being born a dairy cow, it could have been born a
>>>>>> happy "free" cow, so I point out that it would not.
>>>>>> Probably the reason you have the problem, is
>>>>>> because you also want to believe that if "animal
>>>>>> rights" were put in place, those same animals would
>>>>>> exist as free ones. That's not the case.
>>>>> How do you know that?
>>>> Ask Goo/Fuckwit, runny - he wrote it
>>> What are your thoughts on it all
>> Ask Goo/Fuckwit how he knows about animal souls, runny
>> - he's the one who wrote that bucket of shit above.
>> Ask him why he believes in "pre-existence" while you're
>> at it, runny, since he and he alone believes in it.-
>
> Then why did you say coming into existence didn't make you any better
> off

It didn't.

Whining, Crying, Bawl
2008-02-08 05:58:59 EST
On Feb 7, 8:48 pm, Rudy Canoza <pi...@thedismalscience.net> wrote:
> Captain Underpants lied:
>
>
>
>
>
> > On Feb 7, 7:41 pm, Rudy Canoza <pi...@thedismalscience.net> wrote:
> >> Captain Underpants lied:
>
> >>> On Feb 7, 8:52 am, Rudy Canoza <pi...@thedismalscience.net> wrote:
> >>>> runny hamilton, using another of his UNFUNNY, NOT
> >>>> WITTY, JUVENILE, STUPID fucking pseudonyms, blabbered
> >>>> and shit his panties:
> >>>>> On Feb 7, 12:16 am, Rudy Canoza <pi...@thedismalscience.net> wrote:
> >>>>>> I wouldn't have believed someone could write and
> >>>>>> believe something this far-fetched and just plain
> >>>>>> fucked up if I hadn't seen Goo/Fuckwit - Fuckwit David
> >>>>>> Harrison - do it:
> >>>>>>      The soul is created separate from the body it will
> >>>>>>      reside in--if that is the case, then it is almost
> >>>>>>      certain that if people stop raising animals for
> >>>>>>      food, the souls that would have resided in the food
> >>>>>>      animals, will be born to other bodies instead. My
> >>>>>>      argument with that is: maybe the animals that are
> >>>>>>      being raised and eaten by humans, are providing the
> >>>>>>      life experiences for souls that would have
> >>>>>>      otherwise been born in wild habitats that humans
> >>>>>>      have destroyed.
> >>>>>>      Goo/Fuckwit - 12 Jan 2000http://tinyurl.com/2psrpw
> >>>>>> Now, what's remarkable about this is Goo/Fuckwit
> >>>>>> frequently used to blabber something about "aras"
> >>>>>> believing that animals that are today born as domestic
> >>>>>> livestock animals might, if raising domestic animals is
> >>>>>> prohibited, be born instead as wild animals.  In fact,
> >>>>>> he just bullshitted something about this only two days ago:
> >>>>>>      [aras] want people to belive things like instead of
> >>>>>>      being born a dairy cow, it could have been born a
> >>>>>>      happy "free" cow, so I point out that it would not.
> >>>>>>      Probably the reason you have the problem, is
> >>>>>>      because you also want to believe that if "animal
> >>>>>>      rights" were put in place, those same animals would
> >>>>>>      exist as free ones. That's not the case.
> >>>>> How do you know that?
> >>>> Ask Goo/Fuckwit, runny - he wrote it
> >>> What are your thoughts on it all
> >> Ask Goo/Fuckwit how he knows about animal souls, runny
> >> - he's the one who wrote that bucket of shit above.
> >> Ask him why he believes in "pre-existence" while you're
> >> at it, runny, since he and he alone believes in it.-
>
> > Then why did you say coming into existence didn't make you any better
> > off than you WERE BEFORE?
>
> It didn't.-


What WERE you before, Goo?

Where WERE you before?

Rudy Canoza
2008-02-08 11:31:19 EST
Whining, Crying, Bawl wrote:
> On Feb 7, 8:48 pm, Rudy Canoza <pi...@thedismalscience.net> wrote:
>> Captain Underpants lied:
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>> On Feb 7, 7:41 pm, Rudy Canoza <pi...@thedismalscience.net> wrote:
>>>> Captain Underpants lied:
>>>>> On Feb 7, 8:52 am, Rudy Canoza <pi...@thedismalscience.net> wrote:
>>>>>> runny hamilton, using another of his UNFUNNY, NOT
>>>>>> WITTY, JUVENILE, STUPID fucking pseudonyms, blabbered
>>>>>> and shit his panties:
>>>>>>> On Feb 7, 12:16 am, Rudy Canoza <pi...@thedismalscience.net> wrote:
>>>>>>>> I wouldn't have believed someone could write and
>>>>>>>> believe something this far-fetched and just plain
>>>>>>>> fucked up if I hadn't seen Goo/Fuckwit - Fuckwit David
>>>>>>>> Harrison - do it:
>>>>>>>> The soul is created separate from the body it will
>>>>>>>> reside in--if that is the case, then it is almost
>>>>>>>> certain that if people stop raising animals for
>>>>>>>> food, the souls that would have resided in the food
>>>>>>>> animals, will be born to other bodies instead. My
>>>>>>>> argument with that is: maybe the animals that are
>>>>>>>> being raised and eaten by humans, are providing the
>>>>>>>> life experiences for souls that would have
>>>>>>>> otherwise been born in wild habitats that humans
>>>>>>>> have destroyed.
>>>>>>>> Goo/Fuckwit - 12 Jan 2000http://tinyurl.com/2psrpw
>>>>>>>> Now, what's remarkable about this is Goo/Fuckwit
>>>>>>>> frequently used to blabber something about "aras"
>>>>>>>> believing that animals that are today born as domestic
>>>>>>>> livestock animals might, if raising domestic animals is
>>>>>>>> prohibited, be born instead as wild animals. In fact,
>>>>>>>> he just bullshitted something about this only two days ago:
>>>>>>>> [aras] want people to belive things like instead of
>>>>>>>> being born a dairy cow, it could have been born a
>>>>>>>> happy "free" cow, so I point out that it would not.
>>>>>>>> Probably the reason you have the problem, is
>>>>>>>> because you also want to believe that if "animal
>>>>>>>> rights" were put in place, those same animals would
>>>>>>>> exist as free ones. That's not the case.
>>>>>>> How do you know that?
>>>>>> Ask Goo/Fuckwit, runny - he wrote it
>>>>> What are your thoughts on it all
>>>> Ask Goo/Fuckwit how he knows about animal souls, runny
>>>> - he's the one who wrote that bucket of shit above.
>>>> Ask him why he believes in "pre-existence" while you're
>>>> at it, runny, since he and he alone believes in it.-
>>> Then why did you say coming into existence didn't make you any better
>>> off than you WERE BEFORE?
>> It didn't.
>
>
> What WERE you before, Rudy?

Before what, runny? <heh heh heh>

Mr.Smartypants
2008-02-08 12:11:56 EST
On Feb 8, 9:31 am, Rudy Canoza <pi...@thedismalscience.net> wrote:
> Whining, Crying, Bawl wrote:
> > On Feb 7, 8:48 pm, Rudy Canoza <pi...@thedismalscience.net> wrote:
> >> Captain Underpants lied:
>
> >>> On Feb 7, 7:41 pm, Rudy Canoza <pi...@thedismalscience.net> wrote:
> >>>> Captain Underpants lied:
> >>>>> On Feb 7, 8:52 am, Rudy Canoza <pi...@thedismalscience.net> wrote:
> >>>>>> runny hamilton, using another of his UNFUNNY, NOT
> >>>>>> WITTY, JUVENILE, STUPID fucking pseudonyms, blabbered
> >>>>>> and shit his panties:
> >>>>>>> On Feb 7, 12:16 am, Rudy Canoza <pi...@thedismalscience.net> wrote:
> >>>>>>>> I wouldn't have believed someone could write and
> >>>>>>>> believe something this far-fetched and just plain
> >>>>>>>> fucked up if I hadn't seen Goo/Fuckwit - Fuckwit David
> >>>>>>>> Harrison - do it:
> >>>>>>>>      The soul is created separate from the body it will
> >>>>>>>>      reside in--if that is the case, then it is almost
> >>>>>>>>      certain that if people stop raising animals for
> >>>>>>>>      food, the souls that would have resided in the food
> >>>>>>>>      animals, will be born to other bodies instead. My
> >>>>>>>>      argument with that is: maybe the animals that are
> >>>>>>>>      being raised and eaten by humans, are providing the
> >>>>>>>>      life experiences for souls that would have
> >>>>>>>>      otherwise been born in wild habitats that humans
> >>>>>>>>      have destroyed.
> >>>>>>>>      Goo/Fuckwit - 12 Jan 2000http://tinyurl.com/2psrpw
> >>>>>>>> Now, what's remarkable about this is Goo/Fuckwit
> >>>>>>>> frequently used to blabber something about "aras"
> >>>>>>>> believing that animals that are today born as domestic
> >>>>>>>> livestock animals might, if raising domestic animals is
> >>>>>>>> prohibited, be born instead as wild animals.  In fact,
> >>>>>>>> he just bullshitted something about this only two days ago:
> >>>>>>>>      [aras] want people to belive things like instead of
> >>>>>>>>      being born a dairy cow, it could have been born a
> >>>>>>>>      happy "free" cow, so I point out that it would not.
> >>>>>>>>      Probably the reason you have the problem, is
> >>>>>>>>      because you also want to believe that if "animal
> >>>>>>>>      rights" were put in place, those same animals would
> >>>>>>>>      exist as free ones. That's not the case.
> >>>>>>> How do you know that?
> >>>>>> Ask Goo/Fuckwit, runny - he wrote it
> >>>>> What are your thoughts on it all
> >>>> Ask Goo/Fuckwit how he knows about animal souls, runny
> >>>> - he's the one who wrote that bucket of shit above.
> >>>> Ask him why he believes in "pre-existence" while you're
> >>>> at it, runny, since he and he alone believes in it.-
> >>> Then why did you say coming into existence didn't make you any better
> >>> off than you WERE BEFORE?
> >> It didn't.
>
> > What WERE you before, Rudy?
>
> Before what, runny?  <heh heh heh>-


Before the your present existence stupid.


Page: 1 2 3 4 5   Next  (First | Last)


2020 - UsenetArchives.com | Contact Us | Privacy | Stats | Site Search
Become our Patron