Vegetarian Discussion: Goo/Fuckwit: Always And Only Talking About "pre-existing" Farm Animals

Goo/Fuckwit: Always And Only Talking About "pre-existing" Farm Animals
Posts: 24

Report Abuse

Use this form to report abuse or request takedown.
The requests are usually processed within 48 hours.

Page: 1 2 3   Next  (First | Last)

Rudy Canoza
2008-01-30 13:03:33 EST
Since 1999, Goo/Fuckwit has been pissing and moaning
about those dirty meanie "aras" and how they want to
"deny life" to non-existent farm animals, thereby
imposing a "loss", "unfairness", "deprivation" and
"denial" upon those poor non-existent farm animals:


The animals that will be raised for us to eat
are more than just "nothing", because they
*will* be born unless something stops their
lives from happening. Since that is the case,
if something stops their lives from happening,
whatever it is that stops it is truly "denying"
them of the life they otherwise would have had.
Fuckwit - 12/09/1999

Yes, it is the unborn animals that will be
born if nothing prevents that from happening,
that would experience the loss if their lives
are prevented.
Fuckwit - 08/01/2000

What gives you the right to want to deprive
them [unborn animals] of having what life they
could have?
Fuckwit - 10/12/2001

What I'm saying is unfair for the animals that
*could* get to live, is for people not to
consider the fact that they are only keeping
these animals from being killed, by keeping
them from getting to live at all.
Fuckwit - 10/19/1999



It is obvious from the first of these that Goo/Fuckwit
believes they have some kind of existence before they
existence in our world:

The animals that will be raised for us to eat
are more than just "nothing", because they
*will* be born unless something stops their
lives from happening.

Goo/Fuckwit believes they "pre-exist".

Recently, Goo/Fuckwit has begun lying and saying that
he has only been talking about existing animals
"enjoying life". But it's an obvious and pathetic lie.
Goo/Fuckwit has *always* been talking about the
efforts by dirty meanie "aras" to prevent farm animals
from coming into existence. Goo/Fuckwit thinks this
wish on the part of dirty meanie "aras" is doing
something wrong to animals before they exist. In order
for Goo/Fuckwit to believe this, he *MUST* believe the
animals "pre-exist".

Goo/Fuckwit is a liar and an idiot.

Guppy The Corpse Pumper
2008-01-30 15:26:43 EST
On Jan 30, 11:03 am, Rudy Canoza <pi...@thedismalscience.net> wrote:


Shut up a$$hole.

Rudy Canoza
2008-01-30 16:01:33 EST
On Jan 30, 12:26 pm, Guppy the Corpse Pumper <bunghole-
j*.@lycos.com> wrote:
> On Jan 30, 11:03 am, Rudy Canoza <pi...@thedismalscience.net> wrote:
>
> Shu

Shut your community-college retread yap, runny.

Tell us again about posts "looping through Norway", you stupid lying
cunt.

Why did you say last October you weren't going to reply to me at all,
runny, and now you're replying (inanely and pre-pubescently as
always)? Shut your fucking yap, runny - you have nothing to say, and
never did.

Mr.Smartypants
2008-01-30 17:51:58 EST
On Jan 30, 2:01 pm, Rudy Canoza <notgen...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> On Jan 30, 12:26 pm, Guppy the Corpse Pumper <bunghole-
>
> jon...@lycos.com> wrote:
> > On Jan 30, 11:03 am, Rudy Canoza <pi...@thedismalscience.net> wrote:
>
> > Shu
>


Shut your stupid yap Goo and contemplate the pre-existent state which
you know you BELIEVE exists.

Rudy Canoza
2008-01-30 18:49:32 EST
On Jan 30, 2:51 pm, "Mr.Smartypants" <b...@canada.com> wrote:
> On Jan 30, 2:01 pm, Rudy Canoza <notgen...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > On Jan 30, 12:26 pm, Guppy the Corpse Pumper <bunghole-
>
> > jon...@lycos.com> wrote:
> > > On Jan 30, 11:03 am, Rudy Canoza <pi...@thedismalscience.net> wrote:
>
> > > Shu
>
> Shu

runny, you got your ass kicked already last October, and you bailed
out. You said you weren't going to respond to me any more. So shut
the fuck up, runny.

Posts "looping through Norway" - that was simply hilarious.

Guppy The Corpse Pumper
2008-02-01 20:45:20 EST
On Jan 30, 4:49 pm, Rudy Canoza <notgen...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> On Jan 30, 2:51 pm, "Mr.Smartypants" <b...@canada.com> wrote:
>
> > On Jan 30, 2:01 pm, Rudy Canoza <notgen...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > > On Jan 30, 12:26 pm, Guppy the Corpse Pumper <bunghole-
>
> > > jon...@lycos.com> wrote:
> > > > On Jan 30, 11:03 am, Rudy Canoza <pi...@thedismalscience.net> wrote:
>
> > > > Shu
>
> > Shu
>
> runny, you got your ass kicked already last October, and you bailed
> out.  You said you weren't going to respond to me any more.  So shut
> the fuck up, runny.
>
> Posts "looping through Norway" - that was simply hilarious.




Your explanation that your e-mail addy is the reason for the loop to
Norway is completely bogus Goo.

Your e-mail addy has absolutely NOTHING to do with the route a posting
takes to get to the final server.


Rudy Canoza
2008-02-01 21:32:27 EST
On Feb 1, 5:45 pm, Guppy the Corpse Pumper <bunghole-jon...@lycos.com>
wrote:
> On Jan 30, 4:49 pm, Rudy Canoza <notgen...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
>
>
>
>
> > On Jan 30, 2:51 pm, "Mr.Smartypants" <b...@canada.com> wrote:
>
> > > On Jan 30, 2:01 pm, Rudy Canoza <notgen...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > > > On Jan 30, 12:26 pm, Guppy the Corpse Pumper <bunghole-
>
> > > > jon...@lycos.com> wrote:
> > > > > On Jan 30, 11:03 am, Rudy Canoza <pi...@thedismalscience.net> wrote:
>
> > > > > Shu
>
> > > Shu
>
> > runny, you got your ass kicked already last October, and you bailed
> > out.  You said you weren't going to respond to me any more.  So shut
> > the fuck up, runny.
>
> > Posts "looping through Norway" - that was simply hilarious.
>
> Your explanation that your e-mail addy is the reason for the loop to
> Norway is completely bogus

No, it isn't, runny. The ONLY way that domain could have shown up in
that BOGUS "traceroute" that your network geek buddy ran - YOU didn't
run it, you stinking fuck drip - is that you *targeted* it. My posts
never "looped through Norway", you stupid fucking cocksucker. You're
just insane to make such a patently ridiculous claim.


>
> Your e-mail addy has absolutely NOTHING to do with the route a posting
> takes to get to the final server

IT SURE DOESN'T, runny, but somehow, your fuckwitted fudge-packing
network geek buddy who supposedly ran that "traceroute" for you
managed to work it in there. I have no connection to the domain
'norvege.no', and never have had. The fact that it wound up in your
<guffaw> "traceroute" indicates you or your fellow fudge-packer PUT it
there.

You're FUCKED, runny. And you're also a fucking liar, runny, because
you said you were going to stop responding to me, yet here you are
again. You're a fucking lousy liar, runny.

Mr.Smartypants
2008-02-02 21:28:49 EST
On Feb 1, 7:32 pm, Rudy Canoza <notgen...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> On Feb 1, 5:45 pm, Guppy the Corpse Pumper <bunghole-jon...@lycos.com>
> wrote:
>
>
>
>
>
> > On Jan 30, 4:49 pm, Rudy Canoza <notgen...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > > On Jan 30, 2:51 pm, "Mr.Smartypants" <b...@canada.com> wrote:
>
> > > > On Jan 30, 2:01 pm, Rudy Canoza <notgen...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > > > > On Jan 30, 12:26 pm, Guppy the Corpse Pumper <bunghole-
>
> > > > > jon...@lycos.com> wrote:
> > > > > > On Jan 30, 11:03 am, Rudy Canoza <pi...@thedismalscience.net> wrote:
>
> > > > > > Shu
>
> > > > Shu
>
> > > runny, you got your ass kicked already last October, and you bailed
> > > out.  You said you weren't going to respond to me any more.  So shut
> > > the fuck up, runny.
>
> > > Posts "looping through Norway" - that was simply hilarious.
>
> > Your explanation that your e-mail addy is the reason for the loop to
> > Norway is completely bogus
>
> No, it isn't, runny.  The ONLY way that domain could have shown up in
> that BOGUS "traceroute" that your network geek buddy ran - YOU didn't
> run it, you stinking fuck drip - is that you *targeted* it.  My posts
> never "looped through Norway", you stupid fucking cocksucker.  You're
> just insane to make such a patently ridiculous claim.
>
>
>
> > Your e-mail addy has absolutely NOTHING to do with the route a posting
> > takes to get to the final server
>
> IT SURE DOESN'T, runny, but somehow, your fuckwitted fudge-packing
> network geek buddy who supposedly ran that "traceroute" for you
> managed to work it in there.  I have no connection to the domain
> 'norvege.no', and never have had.  The fact that it wound up in your
> <guffaw> "traceroute" indicates you or your fellow fudge-packer PUT it
> there.
>
> You're FUCKED, runny.  And you're also a fucking liar, runny, because
> you said you were going to stop responding to me, yet here you are
> again.  You're a fucking lousy liar, runny.-


LOL!!

San Diego University must be so *proud* of you Goob.



Guppy The Corpse Pumper
2008-02-03 07:30:34 EST
On Feb 1, 7:32 pm, Rudy Canoza <notgen...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> On Feb 1, 5:45 pm, Guppy the Corpse Pumper <bunghole-jon...@lycos.com>
> wrote:
>
>
>
>
>
> > On Jan 30, 4:49 pm, Rudy Canoza <notgen...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > > On Jan 30, 2:51 pm, "Mr.Smartypants" <b...@canada.com> wrote:
>
> > > > On Jan 30, 2:01 pm, Rudy Canoza <notgen...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > > > > On Jan 30, 12:26 pm, Guppy the Corpse Pumper <bunghole-
>
> > > > > jon...@lycos.com> wrote:
> > > > > > On Jan 30, 11:03 am, Rudy Canoza <pi...@thedismalscience.net> wrote:
>
> > > > > > Shu
>
> > > > Shu
>
> > > runny, you got your ass kicked already last October, and you bailed
> > > out.  You said you weren't going to respond to me any more.  So shut
> > > the fuck up, runny.
>
> > > Posts "looping through Norway" - that was simply hilarious.
>
> > Your explanation that your e-mail addy is the reason for the loop to
> > Norway is completely bogus
>
> No, it isn't, runny.  The ONLY way that domain could have shown up in
> that BOGUS "traceroute" that your network geek buddy ran - YOU didn't
> run it, you stinking fuck drip - is that you *targeted* it.  My posts
> never "looped through Norway", you stupid fucking cocksucker.  You're
> just insane to make such a patently ridiculous claim.
>
>
>
> > Your e-mail addy has absolutely NOTHING to do with the route a posting
> > takes to get to the final server
>
> IT SURE DOESN'T,


but you insisted that the reason the trace showed a loop to Norway was
because of your e-mail addy.

You're shuckin' and jivin' in your own shit Goo.




runny, but somehow, your fuckwitted fudge-packing
> network geek buddy who supposedly ran that "traceroute" for you
> managed to work it in there.  I have no connection to the domain
> 'norvege.no', and never have had.  The fact that it wound up in your
> <guffaw> "traceroute" indicates you or your fellow fudge-packer PUT it
> there.
>
> You're FUCKED, runny.  And you're also a fucking liar, runny, because
> you said you were going to stop responding to me, yet here you are
> again.  You're a fucking lousy liar, runny.- Hide quoted text -
>
> - Show quoted text -


Rudy Canoza
2008-02-03 12:46:16 EST
stupid community college janitor runny hamilton, shitbag, lied:
> On Feb 1, 7:32 pm, Rudy Canoza <notgen...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
>
>
> > stupid community college janitor runny hamilton, shitbag, lied::
>
> > > On Jan 30, 4:49 pm, Rudy Canoza <notgen...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > > > stupid community college janitor runny hamilton, shitbag, lied::
>
> > > > > On Jan 30, 2:01 pm, Rudy Canoza <notgen...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > > > > > stupid community college janitor runny hamilton, shitbag, lied::
> > > > > > > On Jan 30, 11:03 am, Rudy Canoza <pi...@thedismalscience.net> wrote:
>
> > > > > > > Shu
>
> > > > > Shu
>
> > > > runny, you got your ass kicked already last October, and you bailed
> > > > out. You said you weren't going to respond to me any more. So shut
> > > > the fuck up, runny.
>
> > > > Posts "looping through Norway" - that was simply hilarious.
>
> > > Your explanation that your e-mail addy is the reason for the loop to
> > > Norway is completely bogus
>
> > No, it isn't, runny. The ONLY way that domain could have shown up in
> > that BOGUS "traceroute" that your network geek buddy ran - YOU didn't
> > run it, you stinking fuck drip - is that you *targeted* it. My posts
> > never "looped through Norway", you stupid fucking cocksucker. You're
> > just insane to make such a patently ridiculous claim.
>
> > > Your e-mail addy has absolutely NOTHING to do with the route a posting
> > > takes to get to the final server
>
> > IT SURE DOESN'T, runny, but somehow, your fuckwitted fudge-packing
> > network geek buddy who supposedly ran that "traceroute" for you
> > managed to work it in there. I have no connection to the domain
> > 'norvege.no', and never have had. The fact that it wound up in your
> > <guffaw> "traceroute" indicates you or your fellow fudge-packer PUT it
> > there.
>
> > You're FUCKED, runny. And you're also a fucking liar, runny, because
> > you said you were going to stop responding to me, yet here you are
> > again. You're a fucking lousy liar, runny.-
>
> LOL!!
>
> San Diego University must be so *proud* of you

No such university, runny; nor do I have any connection of any kind to
any university in San Diego.

Admit it, runny: you and/or your fuckwitted fudge-packing network
geek buddy TARGETED that norvege.no site. And the only way you knew
to do that was by picking it out of my reply-to address. My posts
never "looped through Norway"

You don' t know WHAT THE FUCK a traceroute shows, runny. You're
stupid. You pride yourself on your stupidity. You're stupid and
juvenile. Just look at these unbelievably juvenile and STUPID nyms
you pick. You're in your mid thirties, for christallfuckingmighty -
ACT like it, you fucking moron.
Page: 1 2 3   Next  (First | Last)


2020 - UsenetArchives.com | Contact Us | Privacy | Stats | Site Search
Become our Patron