Vegetarian Discussion: Malcolm Kane: Penrith - Ullswater Community College

Malcolm Kane: Penrith - Ullswater Community College

Old Codger
2008-01-19 17:42:33 EST
Now we know where the pro hunt lunatic worked with children perhaps we
should see if he still has any connections and warn them about him?

From: Malcolm Kane <malc...@jgj-jewellers.demon.co.uk>
Subject: Re: The end of an Era.
Date: 2000/03/24

In article <ca6mdss5dllssof9m2r49j8tsoq7cpp...@4ax.com>, Kevin Tea
<*.@removeformail.ktc.co.uk> writes
>Malcolm
>
>Where abouts in Cumbria are you?

. With a catchment area from the
Pennines to Patterdale.

Old Codger
2008-01-19 17:47:14 EST
On Sat, 19 Jan 2008 22:42:33 +0000, Old Codger
<*r@herethereandeverywhere.com> wrote:

>Now we know where the pro hunt lunatic worked with children perhaps we
>should see if he still has any connections and warn them about him?

Who should we ask?

Ullswater Community College
Wetheriggs Lane
Penrith
CA11 8NG

>From: Malcolm Kane <malc...@jgj-jewellers.demon.co.uk>
>Subject: Re: The end of an Era.
>Date: 2000/03/24
>
>In article <ca6mdss5dllssof9m2r49j8tsoq7cpp...@4ax.com>, Kevin Tea
><ke...@removeformail.ktc.co.uk> writes
>>Malcolm
>>
>>Where abouts in Cumbria are you?
>>

>. With a catchment area from the
>Pennines to Patterdale.

Old Codger
2008-01-19 19:09:02 EST
Old Codger wrote:

No he didn't. It was *another* forgery by Pete.

--
Old Codger
e-mail use reply to field

Old Codger
2008-01-19 19:09:37 EST
Old Codger wrote:

No he didn't. It was *another* forgery by Pete.

--
Old Codger
e-mail use reply to field

Old Codger
2008-01-21 04:16:21 EST
On Sat, 19 Jan 2008 22:47:14 +0000, Old Codger
<*r@herethereandeverywhere.com> wrote:

>On Sat, 19 Jan 2008 22:42:33 +0000, Old Codger
><oldcodger@herethereandeverywhere.com> wrote:
>
>>Now we know where the pro hunt lunatic worked with children perhaps we
>>should see if he still has any connections and warn them about him?
>
>Who should we ask?
>
>Ullswater Community College
>Wetheriggs Lane
>Penrith
>CA11 8NG
>

>>From: Malcolm Kane <malc...@jgj-jewellers.demon.co.uk>
>>Subject: Re: The end of an Era.
>>Date: 2000/03/24
>>
>>In article <ca6mdss5dllssof9m2r49j8tsoq7cpp...@4ax.com>, Kevin Tea
>><ke...@removeformail.ktc.co.uk> writes
>>>Malcolm
>>>
>>>Where abouts in Cumbria are you?
>>>

>>. With a catchment area from the
>>Pennines to Patterdale.

It's worth noting that all bar none of the pro hunt bullies that
infest these groups today started life in the group
uk.business.agriculture and yet for the last year are strangely absent
posting under their own names!

Now far be it for me to suggest dirty tricks to disrupt newsgroup and
free speech but it just seems a little coincidental given the number
involved. Does the conspiracy extend further than we think?

No Malcolm Kane as Malcolm Kane the pro hunt extremist and danger to
adults and children used to post here very often, quite pushy and had
his feet well and truly under the table. Yet now strangely completely
absent, under his own name anyway!

Amazing what one finds when one starts raking a muck heap.

Here's to absent friends.

Old Codger
2008-01-21 12:51:48 EST
Old Codger wrote:

No he didn't. It was that Pete, the nym shifting attention seeking troll.

--
Old Codger
e-mail use reply to field