Vegetarian Discussion: Herbs That Combat Staph

Herbs That Combat Staph

Sgt. Giggles Of The Kamikaze Gasbag Squadron
2007-10-17 17:47:03 EST
from readers' letters at http://www.whatreallyhappened.com

READER: Antibiotic-resistant strain Staph infection can be treated,
but usually not with the course of antibiotics they give you at the
hospital. Below is a list of herbs that can be used singly or in
combination to get rid of the infection. A word of caution: some
people may have allergic reactions to specific herbs. Also, before you
embark on a natural healing process, please consult with an herbalist
to find if there might be any contraindications to the herbs.
Skullcap - Over 100 scientific studies confirm skullcap's
antibacterial effect. Skullcap inhibits the growth of Staphylococcus
aureus, Streptococcus pneumoniae, and Pseudomonas aeruginosa, among
others. Skullcap may be useful when there is antibiotic resistance.

Honeysuckle -Modern laboratory research has confirmed that the flowers
have an inhibitory effect on the bacteria that cause salmonella,
staph, strep, pseudomonas, and tuberculosis infections.

White Oak Bark - The primary use of oak bark for making bath additives
and gargles to stop bacterial and viral infections. An alcohol
tincture painted on the skin or used to make a cream helps fight staph
infections.

Catnip - The herb is also strongly antifungal and a bactericide for
Staphylococcus aureus.

Turkey Rhubarb - Chinese physicians today use rhubarb root teas to
treat stubborn infections of the skin caused by Staphylococcus
aureus.

Papaya - the seed has antibacterial action against Bacillus cereus,
Escherischia coli, Pseudomonas aeruginosa, Staphylococcus aureus, and
Shigella flexneri.

Annato Seed - laboratory tests show that annatto extracts inhibit the
growth of Bacillus cereus, Clostridium perfringens, and Staphylococcus
aureus.

Devil's Club - the antibacterial and antimicrobial constituents may be
helpful in fighting tuberculosis and diabetes. The acetylenes found in
the inner bark of devilÍs club are effective against Staphylococcus
aureus, Bacillus subtilis, Pseudomonas aeruginosa, Escherichia coli,
and Candida albicans, Mycobacterium tuberculosis and Mycobacterium
avium.

I have successfully treated on client with antibiotic resistant Staph
infection with a tea mixture of Skullcap, Honeysuckle, and Catnip. It
even tastes pretty good, and can also be used to help boost immunity
during cold/flu season.

From,

Your friendly neighborhood Master Herbalist

WRH: The reason pharmaceutical companies do not like herbal cures (and
wishes they would go away) is that they cannot be patented, and
without a patent granting exclusivity, they cannot be sold for high
prices. So the focus is on creating huge new molecules which are
patentable and can be sold for high prices... often with side effects
which do not manifest for long periods of time, or are simply ignored
when they do.

Rudy Canoza
2007-10-17 19:16:56 EST
pudgy queer ronnnnnnie hamilton, hopelessly overmatched
as always, working overtime to be stupid, and afraid of
Rudy, lied and presented no challenge:

> from readers' letters at http://www.whatreallyhappened.com
>

> READER: Antibiotic-resistant strain Staph infection can be treated,
> but usually not with the course of antibiotics they give you at the
> hospital. Below is a list of herbs [pseudo-scientific mumbo-jumbo]

Doesn't work.

Jack
2007-10-18 16:34:50 EST
On Oct 17, 6:16 pm, Rudy Canoza <pi...@thedismalscience.net> wrote:
> pudgy queer ronnnnnnie hamilton, hopelessly overmatched
> as always, working overtime to be stupid, and afraid of
> Rudy, lied and presented no challenge:
>
> > from readers' letters athttp://www.whatreallyhappened.com
>
> > READER: Antibiotic-resistant strain Staph infection can be treated,
> > but usually not with the course of antibiotics they give you at the
> > hospital. Below is a list of herbs [pseudo-scientific mumbo-jumbo]
>
> Doesn't work.

Speaking from experience with Hemo Staph over an 8 month and 5
hospital admissions, with all antibiotics useless. Some 50 doctors
arrived at using injections of high amounts of vitamin "C" daily. It
did the trick and haven't had any kind of infections since. I
regularly still take a 100mg daily. So my advice is if you want to
be on guard start daily Vitamin "C" intake.

Rudy Canoza
2007-10-18 16:52:32 EST
Jack wrote:
> On Oct 17, 6:16 pm, Rudy Canoza <pi...@thedismalscience.net> wrote:
>> pudgy queer ronnnnnnie hamilton, hopelessly overmatched
>> as always, working overtime to be stupid, and afraid of
>> Rudy, lied and presented no challenge:
>>
>>> from readers' letters athttp://www.whatreallyhappened.com
>>> READER: Antibiotic-resistant strain Staph infection can be treated,
>>> but usually not with the course of antibiotics they give you at the
>>> hospital. Below is a list of herbs [pseudo-scientific mumbo-jumbo]
>> Doesn't work.
>
> Speaking from experience with Hemo Staph over an 8 month and 5
> hospital admissions, with all antibiotics useless. Some 50 doctors
> arrived at using injections of high amounts of vitamin "C" daily. It
> did the trick and

Mere anecdote. Vitamin C has been thoroughly
discredited as any kind of miracle drug. Anything
beyond what your body needs for normal function is
almost immediately filtered out by the kidneys and
discharged.

Nick Hull
2007-10-19 08:16:02 EST
In article <13hfhu7kils6r57@corp.supernews.com>,
Rudy Canoza <pipes@thedismalscience.net> wrote:

> > Speaking from experience with Hemo Staph over an 8 month and 5
> > hospital admissions, with all antibiotics useless. Some 50 doctors
> > arrived at using injections of high amounts of vitamin "C" daily. It
> > did the trick and
>
> Mere anecdote. Vitamin C has been thoroughly
> discredited as any kind of miracle drug. Anything
> beyond what your body needs for normal function is
> almost immediately filtered out by the kidneys and
> discharged.

A friend of mine, Fred, had terminal cancer of the blood and it was
dissolving his backbone. A 30 day treatment with IV vitamin C made all
cancer disappear and his recovery is near complete. He did need plastic
injections to replace the backbone parts that were gone. I know what I
would try before surgery, radiation or chemotherapy ;)

Jack
2007-10-19 10:12:12 EST
On Oct 19, 7:16 am, nick hull <nh...@isp.com> wrote:
> In article <13hfhu7kils6...@corp.supernews.com>,
> Rudy Canoza <pi...@thedismalscience.net> wrote:
>
> > > Speaking from experience with Hemo Staph over an 8 month and 5
> > > hospital admissions, with all antibiotics useless. Some 50 doctors
> > > arrived at using injections of high amounts of vitamin "C" daily. It
> > > did the trick and
>
> > Mere anecdote. Vitamin C has been thoroughly
> > discredited as any kind of miracle drug. Anything
> > beyond what your body needs for normal function is
> > almost immediately filtered out by the kidneys and
> > discharged.
>
> A friend of mine, Fred, had terminal cancer of the blood and it was
> dissolving his backbone. A 30 day treatment with IV vitamin C made all
> cancer disappear and his recovery is near complete. He did need plastic
> injections to replace the backbone parts that were gone. I know what I
> would try before surgery, radiation or chemotherapy ;)
>
> Free men own guns - www(dot)geocities(dot)com/CapitolHill/5357/

Note I didn't say Vit "C" was a miracle. But it sure worked a miracle
with me. I'm sure you would have a hard time convinicing Fred that is
wasn't a miracle too. I think that in this day and age many good
things are put down because they do not create a high profit for the
greedy drug manufactures. Greed for profit has taken over the
cultures of the world. I also believe that while some think they know
everything about this planet they too are wrong in their thinking.
Knowledge is still wearing a DIAPER!!!!

Rudy Canoza
2007-10-19 11:26:37 EST
nick hull wrote:
> In article <13hfhu7kils6r57@corp.supernews.com>,
> Rudy Canoza <pipes@thedismalscience.net> wrote:
>
>>> Speaking from experience with Hemo Staph over an 8 month and 5
>>> hospital admissions, with all antibiotics useless. Some 50 doctors
>>> arrived at using injections of high amounts of vitamin "C" daily. It
>>> did the trick and
>> Mere anecdote. Vitamin C has been thoroughly
>> discredited as any kind of miracle drug. Anything
>> beyond what your body needs for normal function is
>> almost immediately filtered out by the kidneys and
>> discharged.
>
> A friend of mine, Fred, had terminal cancer of the blood and it was
> dissolving his backbone. A 30 day treatment with IV vitamin C made all
> cancer disappear and his recovery is near complete.

Bullshit.

Harry K
2007-10-19 12:46:32 EST
On Oct 19, 8:26 am, Rudy Canoza <pi...@thedismalscience.net> wrote:
> nick hull wrote:

> >> Mere anecdote. Vitamin C has been thoroughly
> >> discredited as any kind of miracle drug. Anything
> >> beyond what your body needs for normal function is
> >> almost immediately filtered out by the kidneys and
> >> discharged.
>
> > A friend of mine, Fred, had terminal cancer of the blood and it was
> > dissolving his backbone. A 30 day treatment with IV vitamin C made all
> > cancer disappear and his recovery is near complete.
>
> Bullshit.- Hide quoted text -

Double that!

Harry K

Jan Flora
2007-10-19 18:20:17 EST
In article <13hfhu7kils6r57@corp.supernews.com>,
Rudy Canoza <pipes@thedismalscience.net> wrote:

> Jack wrote:
> > On Oct 17, 6:16 pm, Rudy Canoza <pi...@thedismalscience.net> wrote:
> >> pudgy queer ronnnnnnie hamilton, hopelessly overmatched
> >> as always, working overtime to be stupid, and afraid of
> >> Rudy, lied and presented no challenge:

> >> Doesn't work.
> >
> > Speaking from experience with Hemo Staph over an 8 month and 5
> > hospital admissions, with all antibiotics useless. Some 50 doctors
> > arrived at using injections of high amounts of vitamin "C" daily. It
> > did the trick and
>
> Mere anecdote. Vitamin C has been thoroughly
> discredited as any kind of miracle drug. Anything
> beyond what your body needs for normal function is
> almost immediately filtered out by the kidneys and
> discharged.

I passed the list of herbs for staph along to our state
agronomist who is doing ethnobotany studies on Devil's Club.
She thought it was very interesting material.

Jan

RT
2007-10-19 18:43:12 EST
On Fri, 19 Oct 2007 09:46:32 -0700, Harry K <turnkey4099@hotmail.com> wrote:

>On Oct 19, 8:26 am, Rudy Canoza <pi...@thedismalscience.net> wrote:
>> nick hull wrote:

>> > A friend of mine, Fred, had terminal cancer of the blood and it was
>> > dissolving his backbone. A 30 day treatment with IV vitamin C made all
>> > cancer disappear and his recovery is near complete.
>>
>> Bullshit.- Hide quoted text -

>Double that!
>
>Harry K

I don't see Rudy's posts anymore, but I gotta agree with that one!