Vegetarian Discussion: Dairy Industry To Supply Asswipe (Maybe)

Dairy Industry To Supply Asswipe (Maybe)

Sgt. Giggles Of The Kamikaze Gasbag Squadron
2007-10-15 22:03:50 EST
Bury My Heart at Wounded Rectum

A microorganism called Mycobacterium paratuberculosis plagues
more than half of America's dairy farms. The average cow
in the United States requires $200 per year in treatment
to (unsuccessfully) prevent this bacterium from spreading
from Johne's-infected cows to Crohn's-infected human dairy
consumers. For more on that dairy link to Irritable Bowel
Syndrome and Crohn's Disease, see:

http://www.notmilk.com/c.html

Not yet convinced?

Read Dr. Michael Greger's brilliant dissertation:

http://www.notmilk.com/drgreger.html

If you are one of the 40 million Americans who have been
infected by eating mycobacterium-tainted dairy, rumor has
it that the milk industry is offering to pay for your toilet
paper, and we say, "It's about time!"

Go to:

http://www.gotmilk.com

Two out of every fiftten people who click on the human
skeleton at gotmilk.com may win a case of toilet paper.
That proportion represents the same ratio of Americans
who have irritable bowel syndrome as a result of eating
mycobacterium-rich dairy products (40 million out of 300
million). Print the following new research for your reading
pleasure the next time you are forced to spend fifteen
minutes on the toilet as a result of your discomfarting
infection:

JOURNAL:

Clinical Microbiology

PUBLICATION DATE:

October 3, 2007

TITLE:

Mycobacterium avium subspecies paratuberculosis
infection in Irritable Bowel Syndrome and comparison
with Crohn's and Johne's diseases

SCIENTISTS:

Scanu AM, Bull TJ, Cannas S, Sanderson JD,
Sechi LA, Dettori G, Zanetti S, Hermon-Taylor J.

RESEARCHER'S AFFILIATIONS:

St Thomas' Hospital, Lambeth Palace Road, London SE1 7EH, UK;
Department of Cardiovascular Sciences-Surgery, St. George's,
University of London, Cranmer Terrace, London SW17 0RE, UK.
Instituto di Clinica Chirurgica Generale and Dipartimento di Scienze
Biomediche, Sezione di Microbiologia Sperimentale e Clinica,
Universita
degli Studi di Sassari, Sassari, Italy; Department of
Gastroenterology

STUDY METHOD:

Mucosal biopsies from the ileum, ascending and descending
colon were obtained from patients with Irritable Bowel Syndrome
attending the University of Sassari, Sardinia. Crohn's disease
and normal control groups were also included.

Mycobacterium avium subspecies paratuberculosis was detected
using IS900PCR with amplicon sequencing. Data on potential risk
factors for human exposure to these pathogens and on isolates
from Sardinian dairy sheep were also obtained. Mycobacterium
avium subspecies paratuberculosis was detected in 15 of 20 (75%)
patients with Irritable Bowel Syndrome, 3 of 20 (15%) normal
controls and 20 of 23 (87%) people with Crohn's disease.

There was a significant association (p=0.0018) between
Mycobacterium avium subspecies paratuberculosis infection
and the consumption of hand made cheese.

STUDY SUMMARY:

Mycobacterium avium subspecies paratuberculosis causes Johne's
disease, a systemic infection and chronic inflammation of the
intestine affecting many species including primates. Infection
is widespread in livestock and human populations are exposed.

Johne's disease is associated with immune dysregulation with
involvement of the enteric nervous system overlapping with features
of Irritable Bowel Syndrome in humans. The present study was
designed to look for an association between Mycobacterium avium
subspecies paratuberculosis infection and Irritable Bowel Syndrome.

CONCLUSION:

Mycobacterium avium subspecies paratuberculosis is a candidate
pathogen in the causation of a proportion of Irritable Bowel
Syndrome as well as in Crohn's disease."

If the toilet paper rumor is true, we applaud the dairy
industry for finally taking responsibility for the 40-million
cases of irritable American bowels.

Robert Cohen
http://www.notmilk.com
i4crob(at)earthlink.net

Rudy Canoza
2007-10-15 22:19:07 EST
pudgy queer ronnnnnnie hamilton, hopelessly overmatched
as always, working overtime to be stupid, and afraid of
Rudy, lied and presented no challenge:

> I Drink Rectum Sweat

"banmilk" - HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!

You fucking idiot.

Casca
2007-10-15 23:43:30 EST
Sgt. Giggles of the Kamikaze Gasbag Squadron wrote:
> [...]
> disease, a systemic infection and chronic inflammation of the
> intestine affecting many species including primates. Infection
> is widespread in livestock and human populations are exposed.
>
> Johne's disease is associated with immune dysregulation with
> involvement of the enteric nervous system overlapping with features
> of Irritable Bowel Syndrome in humans. The present study was
> designed to look for an association between Mycobacterium avium
> subspecies paratuberculosis infection and Irritable Bowel Syndrome.
>
> CONCLUSION:
>
> Mycobacterium avium subspecies paratuberculosis is a candidate
> pathogen in the causation of a proportion of Irritable Bowel
> Syndrome as well as in Crohn's disease."

> If the toilet paper rumor is true, we applaud the dairy
> industry for finally taking responsibility for the 40-million

All they have to do is maybe increase the ethylene glycol in the milk a
little more

El Guapo
2007-10-16 05:30:27 EST
On Oct 15, 7:19 pm, Rudy Canoza munching on a turd as usual started
chuntering thusly:<notgenxag...@yahoo.com>

> I Drink Ron's Rectum Sweat
>
> "banmilk" - HA HA HA HA HA HA HA! The dairy industry must really love that handle.
>
> I'm a fucking idiot and I hope you'll forgive me Ron for wasting your valuable time.

Sure Shitstain. Not a problem.

@@^>
2007-10-16 05:50:36 EST
On Mon, 15 Oct 2007 19:03:50 -0700, "Sgt. Giggles of the Kamikaze
Gasbag Squadron" <bcpg@canada.com> wrote:

> [...]
>disease, a systemic infection and chronic inflammation of the
>intestine affecting many species including primates. Infection
>is widespread in livestock and human populations are exposed.
>
>Johne's disease is associated with immune dysregulation with
>involvement of the enteric nervous system overlapping with features
>of Irritable Bowel Syndrome in humans. The present study was
>designed to look for an association between Mycobacterium avium
>subspecies paratuberculosis infection and Irritable Bowel Syndrome.
>
>CONCLUSION:
>
>Mycobacterium avium subspecies paratuberculosis is a candidate
>pathogen in the causation of a proportion of Irritable Bowel
>Syndrome as well as in Crohn's disease."
>
>~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
>
>If the toilet paper rumor is true, we applaud the dairy
>industry for finally taking responsibility for the 40-million

Who but an idiot could drink milk after that?

--

Hansom <0>++<0>

Avoid the rush at the last judgement. Be converted now instead!

PRAYER FOR A NATION

When Pastor Joe Wright, of Central Christian Church, was asked
to open the new session of the Kansas Senate, everyone was expecting
the usual politically correct generalities.
But what they heard instead was this:

Heavenly Father, we come before You today to ask Your forgiveness
and seek your direction and guidance.
We know Your Word says,
‘Woe on those who call evil good,’ but that’s exactly what we have done.
We have lost our spiritual equilibrium and inverted our values.

We confess that:

We have ridiculed the absolute truth of Your Word and called it pluralism;

We have, worshipped other gods and called it multiculturalism;

We have endorsed perversion and called it an alternative lifestyle;

We have exploited the poor and called it the lottery;

We have neglected the needy and called it self-preservation;

We have killed our unborn and called it choice;

We have neglected to discipline our children and called it building self-esteem;

We have abused power and called it political savvy;

We have coveted our neighbour’s possessions and called it ambition;

We have polluted the air with profanity and pornography and called it freedom of expression;

We have ridiculed the time-honoured values of our forefathers and called it enlightenment.

Search us, 0 God, and know our hearts today; try us and see if there be some wicked way in us;
cleanse us from every sin and set us free. Guide and bless these men and women who have
been sent here by the people of Kansas, and who have been ordained by You, to govern this great state.

Grant them Your wisdom to rule and may their decisions direct us to the centre of Your will. I ask it in the name of Your Son, the Living Saviour, Jesus Christ. Amen.”

****************

Rudy Canoza
2007-10-16 10:50:29 EST
pudgy queer ronnnnnnie hamilton, hopelessly overmatched
as always, working overtime to be stupid, and afraid of
Rudy, lied and presented no challenge:

> On Oct 15, 7:19 pm, Rudy Canoza wrote:
>
>> pudgy queer ronnnnnnie hamilton, hopelessly overmatched as always, working overtime to be stupid, and afraid of Rudy, lied and presented no challenge:
>>
>>> I Drink Rectum Sweat
>>
>> "banmilk" - HA HA HA HA HA HA HA! The dairy industry laughs itself silly at that fuckwitted handle.
>>
>> You're a fucking idiot.
>

> Sure

Sure.

Sgt. Giggles Of The Kamikaze Gasbag Squadron
2007-10-16 16:58:23 EST
On Oct 16, 7:50 am, Rudy Canoza gobbling up handfuls of rabbit turds
like they were peanuts mumbled:<pi...@thedismalscience.net>

<nothing intelligent>

Rudy Canoza
2007-10-16 17:08:46 EST
pudgy queer ronnnnnnie hamilton, hopelessly overmatched
as always, working overtime to be stupid, and afraid of
Rudy, lied and presented no challenge:

> On Oct 16, 7:50 am, Rudy Canoza wrote:
>

> <*ANOTHER* ass-kicking administered to the pudgy useless queer, ronnnnie hamilton>

You didn't add anything, ronnnnnnnnnie, you twat.

Guppy The Corpse Pumper
2007-10-16 18:51:55 EST
On Oct 16, 2:08 pm, Rudy Canoza stuffing a cow pie into his pocket for
a snack later<pi...@thedismalscience.net> wrote:

> > On Oct 16, 7:50 am, Rudy Canoza wrote:
>
> > <*ANOTHER* ass-kissing administered to the Adonis reincarnation, ronnnnie hamilton>
>
> You didn't add anything to my useless twaddle, ronnnnnnnnnie, you stud.

No need to Shitmeister.

Rudy Canoza
2007-10-16 21:02:58 EST
pudgy queer ronnnnnnie hamilton, hopelessly overmatched
as always, working overtime to be stupid, and afraid of
Rudy, lied and presented no challenge:

> On Oct 16, 2:08 pm, Rudy Canoza wrote:
>>> On Oct 16, 7:50 am, Rudy Canoza wrote:
>>> <*ANOTHER* ass-kissing administered to the shit-4-braincell ronnnnie hamilton>
>> You didn't write anything, ronnnnnnnnnie, you fuckdrip.
>

> No need to

You never feel the need to do *anything* useful, fuckdrip.