Vegetarian Discussion: GooFuckwit And Animal "pre-existence"

GooFuckwit And Animal "pre-existence"
Posts: 44

Report Abuse

Use this form to report abuse or request takedown.
The requests are usually processed within 48 hours.

Page: 1 2 3 4 5   Next  (First | Last)

Rudy Canoza
2007-10-14 14:38:58 EST
Goo (Fuckwit David Harrison) is the only one who has
introduced animal "pre-existence" as something to be
considered. The literal words "pre-existence" are not
found in his blabbering, but they are undeniably
implied by what he has written:

The animals that will be raised for us to eat
are more than just "nothing", because they
*will* be born unless something stops their
lives from happening. Since that is the case,
if something stops their lives from happening,
whatever it is that stops it is truly "denying"
them of the life they otherwise would have had.
Fuckwit - 12/09/1999

Yes, it is the unborn animals that will be
born if nothing prevents that from happening,
that would experience the loss if their lives
are prevented.
Fuckwit - 08/01/2000

What gives you the right to want to deprive
them [unborn animals] of having what life they
could have?
Fuckwit - 10/12/2001

What I'm saying is unfair for the animals that
*could* get to live, is for people not to
consider the fact that they are only keeping
these animals from being killed, by keeping
them from getting to live at all.
Fuckwit - 10/19/1999

These unconceived and unborn animals *exist* to
Fuckwit: he believes they can experience a loss, be
"denied" and "deprived" of something, and can
experience "unfairness". Since the animals don't exist
now in the real world, and since Goo says they
"...*will* be born" as a result of being "...more than
just "nothing", then *necessarily* Goo is saying they
"pre-exist": they're sitting around somewhere before
their existence in this world, just waiting for their turn.

"Pre-existence": this is Goo's problem, and only Goo's
problem.

Guppy The Corpse Pumper
2007-10-14 14:43:48 EST
On Oct 14, 11:38 am, Rudy Canoza finished the last turd he sucked from
Ron's bum then belched nothing of importance
<*.@thedismalscience.net> wrote:

What did you mean when you said that coming into existence didn't make
you any better off than YOU WERE BEFORE? (your actual words were: I
WAS BEFORE)



Rudy Canoza
2007-10-14 14:54:36 EST
pudgy queer ronnnnnnie hamilton, hopelessly overmatched
as always, working overtime to be stupid, and who hates
his own mommy, lied and presented no challenge:

> On Oct 14, 11:38 am, Rudy Canoza wrote:
>> Trim your posts, fuckwit.
>> Trim your posts, fuckwit.
>> Trim your posts, fuckwit.
>> Trim your posts, fuckwit.
>> Trim your posts, fuckwit.
>> Trim your posts, fuckwit.
>> Trim your posts, fuckwit.
>> Trim your posts, fuckwit.
>> Trim your posts, fuckwit.
>> Trim your posts, fuckwit.
>> Trim your posts, fuckwit.
>> Trim your posts, fuckwit.
>> Trim your posts, fuckwit.
>> Trim your posts, fuckwit.
>> Trim your posts, fuckwit.
>> Trim your posts, fuckwit.
>> Trim your posts, fuckwit.
>> Trim your posts, fuckwit.
>> Trim your posts, fuckwit.
>> Trim your posts, fuckwit.
>> Trim your posts, fuckwit.
>> Trim your posts, fuckwit.
>> Trim your posts, fuckwit.
>> Trim your posts, fuckwit.
>> Trim your posts, fuckwit.
>> Trim your posts, fuckwit.
>> Trim your posts, fuckwit.
>> Trim your posts, fuckwit.
>> Trim your posts, fuckwit.
>> Trim your posts, fuckwit.
>> Trim your posts, fuckwit.
>> Trim your posts, fuckwit.
>> Trim your posts, fuckwit.
>> Trim your posts, fuckwit.
>> Trim your posts, fuckwit.
>> Trim your posts, fuckwit.
>> Trim your posts, fuckwit.
>> Trim your posts, fuckwit.
>> Trim your posts, fuckwit.
>> Trim your posts, fuckwit.
>> Trim your posts, fuckwit.
>> Trim your posts, fuckwit.
>> Trim your posts, fuckwit.
>> Trim your posts, fuckwit.
>> Trim your posts, fuckwit.
>> Trim your posts, fuckwit.
>> Trim your posts, fuckwit.
>> Trim your posts, fuckwit.
>> Trim your posts, fuckwit.
>> Trim your posts, fuckwit.
>> Trim your posts, fuckwit.
>> Trim your posts, fuckwit.
>> Trim your posts, fuckwit.
>> Trim your posts, fuckwit.
>> Trim your posts, fuckwit.
>> Trim your posts, fuckwit.
>> Trim your posts, fuckwit.
>> Trim your posts, fuckwit.
>> Trim your posts, fuckwit.
>> Trim your posts, fuckwit.
>
> What did you mean

Go back and re-read it, queer.

Immortalist
2007-10-14 14:59:50 EST
On Oct 14, 11:38 am, Rudy Canoza <pi...@thedismalscience.net> wrote:
> Goo (Fuckwit David Harrison) is the only one who has
> introduced animal "pre-existence" as something to be
> considered. The literal words "pre-existence" are not
> found in his blabbering, but they are undeniably
> implied by what he has written:
>

The possibility that you could exist must necessarily been in the
state of affairs else your existence wouldn't be possible.

We humans often think about whether to have a child or not based upon
ideas about whether we can take care of it or not. Sort of a pre-
existence.


Dutch
2007-10-14 15:25:14 EST
Immortalist wrote:
> On Oct 14, 11:38 am, Rudy Canoza <pi...@thedismalscience.net> wrote:
>> Goo (Fuckwit David Harrison) is the only one who has
>> introduced animal "pre-existence" as something to be
>> considered. The literal words "pre-existence" are not
>> found in his blabbering, but they are undeniably
>> implied by what he has written:
>>
>
> The possibility that you could exist must necessarily been in the
> state of affairs else your existence wouldn't be possible.
>
> We humans often think about whether to have a child or not based upon
> ideas about whether we can take care of it or not. Sort of a pre-
> existence.

The original argument says that once we think about raising
animals then anyone who prevents us from doing so is preventing
animals from living. The idea is that this "prevention of life"
has some moral implications, that the animals who did not "get
to experience life" have been somehow wronged by those people.
This argument is known as "The Logic of the Larder".


Immortalist
2007-10-14 15:37:56 EST
On Oct 14, 12:25 pm, Dutch <n...@email.com> wrote:
> Immortalist wrote:
> > On Oct 14, 11:38 am, Rudy Canoza <pi...@thedismalscience.net> wrote:
> >> Goo (Fuckwit David Harrison) is the only one who has
> >> introduced animal "pre-existence" as something to be
> >> considered. The literal words "pre-existence" are not
> >> found in his blabbering, but they are undeniably
> >> implied by what he has written:
>
> > The possibility that you could exist must necessarily been in the
> > state of affairs else your existence wouldn't be possible.
>
> > We humans often think about whether to have a child or not based upon
> > ideas about whether we can take care of it or not. Sort of a pre-
> > existence.
>
> The original argument says that once we think about raising
> animals then anyone who prevents us from doing so is preventing
> animals from living. The idea is that this "prevention of life"
> has some moral implications, that the animals who did not "get
> to experience life" have been somehow wronged by those people.
> This argument is known as "The Logic of the Larder".

Why didn't you say so. I am looking at this argument more closely now
and will decide if I can kill it or not and possibly support it. I
have heard many forms of this argument.

What loss were ours, if we had known not birth?
Let living men to longer life aspire,
While fond affection binds their hearts to earth:
But whoso ne'er hath tasted life's desire,
Unborn, impersonal, can feel no dearth.
- - Lucretius

...Also, the argument must apply to mankind. It has, in fact, been the
plea of the slave-breeder; and it is logically just as good an excuse
for slave-holding as for flesh-eating. It would justify parents in
almost any treatment of their children, who owe them, for the great
boon of life, a debt of gratitude which no subsequent services can
repay. We could hardly deny the same merit to cannibals, if they were
to breed their human victims for the table, as the early Peruvians are
said to have done...

http://www.animal-rights-library.com/texts-c/salt02.htm



Ron
2007-10-14 17:07:20 EST
On Oct 14, 11:54 am, Rudy Canoza <pi...@thedismalscience.net> wrote:
> pudgy queer ronnnnnnie hamilton, hopelessly overmatched
> as always, working overtime to be stupid, and who hates
> his own mommy, lied and presented no challenge:
>
>
>
>
>
> > On Oct 14, 11:38 am, Rudy Canoza wrote:
> >> Trim your posts, fuckwit.
> >> Trim your posts, fuckwit.
> >> Trim your posts, fuckwit.
> >> Trim your posts, fuckwit.
> >> Trim your posts, fuckwit.
> >> Trim your posts, fuckwit.
> >> Trim your posts, fuckwit.
> >> Trim your posts, fuckwit.
> >> Trim your posts, fuckwit.
> >> Trim your posts, fuckwit.
> >> Trim your posts, fuckwit.
> >> Trim your posts, fuckwit.
> >> Trim your posts, fuckwit.
> >> Trim your posts, fuckwit.
> >> Trim your posts, fuckwit.
> >> Trim your posts, fuckwit.
> >> Trim your posts, fuckwit.
> >> Trim your posts, fuckwit.
> >> Trim your posts, fuckwit.
> >> Trim your posts, fuckwit.
> >> Trim your posts, fuckwit.
> >> Trim your posts, fuckwit.
> >> Trim your posts, fuckwit.
> >> Trim your posts, fuckwit.
> >> Trim your posts, fuckwit.
> >> Trim your posts, fuckwit.
> >> Trim your posts, fuckwit.
> >> Trim your posts, fuckwit.
> >> Trim your posts, fuckwit.
> >> Trim your posts, fuckwit.
> >> Trim your posts, fuckwit.
> >> Trim your posts, fuckwit.
> >> Trim your posts, fuckwit.
> >> Trim your posts, fuckwit.
> >> Trim your posts, fuckwit.
> >> Trim your posts, fuckwit.
> >> Trim your posts, fuckwit.
> >> Trim your posts, fuckwit.
> >> Trim your posts, fuckwit.
> >> Trim your posts, fuckwit.
> >> Trim your posts, fuckwit.
> >> Trim your posts, fuckwit.
> >> Trim your posts, fuckwit.
> >> Trim your posts, fuckwit.
> >> Trim your posts, fuckwit.
> >> Trim your posts, fuckwit.
> >> Trim your posts, fuckwit.
> >> Trim your posts, fuckwit.
> >> Trim your posts, fuckwit.
> >> Trim your posts, fuckwit.
> >> Trim your posts, fuckwit.
> >> Trim your posts, fuckwit.
> >> Trim your posts, fuckwit.
> >> Trim your posts, fuckwit.
> >> Trim your posts, fuckwit.
> >> Trim your posts, fuckwit.
> >> Trim your posts, fuckwit.
> >> Trim your posts, fuckwit.
> >> Trim your posts, fuckwit.
> >> Trim your posts, fuckwit.
>
> > What did you mean
>
> Go back and re-read it. I'm too queer to explain it.


So you have no idea what you were talking about.

Figures.









- Hide quoted text -
>
> - Show quoted text -



Dutch
2007-10-14 18:58:08 EST
Immortalist wrote:
> On Oct 14, 12:25 pm, Dutch <n...@email.com> wrote:
>> Immortalist wrote:
>>> On Oct 14, 11:38 am, Rudy Canoza <pi...@thedismalscience.net> wrote:
>>>> Goo (Fuckwit David Harrison) is the only one who has
>>>> introduced animal "pre-existence" as something to be
>>>> considered. The literal words "pre-existence" are not
>>>> found in his blabbering, but they are undeniably
>>>> implied by what he has written:
>>> The possibility that you could exist must necessarily been in the
>>> state of affairs else your existence wouldn't be possible.
>>> We humans often think about whether to have a child or not based upon
>>> ideas about whether we can take care of it or not. Sort of a pre-
>>> existence.
>> The original argument says that once we think about raising
>> animals then anyone who prevents us from doing so is preventing
>> animals from living. The idea is that this "prevention of life"
>> has some moral implications, that the animals who did not "get
>> to experience life" have been somehow wronged by those people.
>> This argument is known as "The Logic of the Larder".
>
> Why didn't you say so. I am looking at this argument more closely now
> and will decide if I can kill it or not and possibly support it. I
> have heard many forms of this argument.
>
> What loss were ours, if we had known not birth?
> Let living men to longer life aspire,
> While fond affection binds their hearts to earth:
> But whoso ne'er hath tasted life's desire,
> Unborn, impersonal, can feel no dearth.
> - - Lucretius
>
> ...Also, the argument must apply to mankind. It has, in fact, been the
> plea of the slave-breeder; and it is logically just as good an excuse
> for slave-holding as for flesh-eating. It would justify parents in
> almost any treatment of their children, who owe them, for the great
> boon of life, a debt of gratitude which no subsequent services can
> repay. We could hardly deny the same merit to cannibals, if they were
> to breed their human victims for the table, as the early Peruvians are
> said to have done...
>
> http://www.animal-rights-library.com/texts-c/salt02.htm

That's it. I look forward to your thoughts.



Rudy Canoza
2007-10-14 19:14:44 EST
Immortalist wrote:
> On Oct 14, 11:38 am, Rudy Canoza <pi...@thedismalscience.net> wrote:
>> Goo (Fuckwit David Harrison) is the only one who has
>> introduced animal "pre-existence" as something to be
>> considered. The literal words "pre-existence" are not
>> found in his blabbering, but they are undeniably
>> implied by what he has written:
>>
>
> The possibility that you could exist must necessarily been in the
> state of affairs else your existence wouldn't be possible.

Irrelevant. Possibility doesn't imply any moral
considerability prior to existence.

Rudy Canoza
2007-10-14 19:15:37 EST
pudgy queer ronnnnnnie hamilton, hopelessly overmatched
as always, working overtime to be stupid, and who hates
his own mommy, lied and presented no challenge:

> On Oct 14, 11:54 am, Rudy Canoza <pi...@thedismalscience.net> wrote:
>> pudgy queer ronnnnnnie hamilton, hopelessly overmatched
>> as always, working overtime to be stupid, and who hates
>> his own mommy, lied and presented no challenge:
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>> On Oct 14, 11:38 am, Rudy Canoza wrote:
>>>> Trim your posts, fuckwit.
>>>> Trim your posts, fuckwit.
>>>> Trim your posts, fuckwit.
>>>> Trim your posts, fuckwit.
>>>> Trim your posts, fuckwit.
>>>> Trim your posts, fuckwit.
>>>> Trim your posts, fuckwit.
>>>> Trim your posts, fuckwit.
>>>> Trim your posts, fuckwit.
>>>> Trim your posts, fuckwit.
>>>> Trim your posts, fuckwit.
>>>> Trim your posts, fuckwit.
>>>> Trim your posts, fuckwit.
>>>> Trim your posts, fuckwit.
>>>> Trim your posts, fuckwit.
>>>> Trim your posts, fuckwit.
>>>> Trim your posts, fuckwit.
>>>> Trim your posts, fuckwit.
>>>> Trim your posts, fuckwit.
>>>> Trim your posts, fuckwit.
>>>> Trim your posts, fuckwit.
>>>> Trim your posts, fuckwit.
>>>> Trim your posts, fuckwit.
>>>> Trim your posts, fuckwit.
>>>> Trim your posts, fuckwit.
>>>> Trim your posts, fuckwit.
>>>> Trim your posts, fuckwit.
>>>> Trim your posts, fuckwit.
>>>> Trim your posts, fuckwit.
>>>> Trim your posts, fuckwit.
>>>> Trim your posts, fuckwit.
>>>> Trim your posts, fuckwit.
>>>> Trim your posts, fuckwit.
>>>> Trim your posts, fuckwit.
>>>> Trim your posts, fuckwit.
>>>> Trim your posts, fuckwit.
>>>> Trim your posts, fuckwit.
>>>> Trim your posts, fuckwit.
>>>> Trim your posts, fuckwit.
>>>> Trim your posts, fuckwit.
>>>> Trim your posts, fuckwit.
>>>> Trim your posts, fuckwit.
>>>> Trim your posts, fuckwit.
>>>> Trim your posts, fuckwit.
>>>> Trim your posts, fuckwit.
>>>> Trim your posts, fuckwit.
>>>> Trim your posts, fuckwit.
>>>> Trim your posts, fuckwit.
>>>> Trim your posts, fuckwit.
>>>> Trim your posts, fuckwit.
>>>> Trim your posts, fuckwit.
>>>> Trim your posts, fuckwit.
>>>> Trim your posts, fuckwit.
>>>> Trim your posts, fuckwit.
>>>> Trim your posts, fuckwit.
>>>> Trim your posts, fuckwit.
>>>> Trim your posts, fuckwit.
>>>> Trim your posts, fuckwit.
>>>> Trim your posts, fuckwit.
>>>> Trim your posts, fuckwit.
>>>> Trim your posts, fuckwit.
>>>> Trim your posts, fuckwit.
>>>> Trim your posts, fuckwit.
>>>> Trim your posts, fuckwit.
>>>> Trim your posts, fuckwit.
>>>> Trim your posts, fuckwit.
>>>> Trim your posts, fuckwit.
>>>> Trim your posts, fuckwit.
>>>> Trim your posts, fuckwit.
>>>> Trim your posts, fuckwit.
>>>> Trim your posts, fuckwit.
>>>> Trim your posts, fuckwit.
>>>> Trim your posts, fuckwit.
>>>> Trim your posts, fuckwit.
>>>> Trim your posts, fuckwit.
>>>> Trim your posts, fuckwit.
>>>> Trim your posts, fuckwit.
>>>> Trim your posts, fuckwit.
>>>> Trim your posts, fuckwit.
>>>> Trim your posts, fuckwit.
>>>> Trim your posts, fuckwit.
>>>> Trim your posts, fuckwit.
>>>> Trim your posts, fuckwit.
>>>> Trim your posts, fuckwit.
>>>> Trim your posts, fuckwit.
>>>> Trim your posts, fuckwit.
>>>> Trim your posts, fuckwit.
>>>> Trim your posts, fuckwit.
>>>> Trim your posts, fuckwit.
>>>> Trim your posts, fuckwit.
>>>> Trim your posts, fuckwit.
>>>> Trim your posts, fuckwit.
>>>> Trim your posts, fuckwit.
>>>> Trim your posts, fuckwit.
>>>> Trim your posts, fuckwit.
>>>> Trim your posts, fuckwit.
>>>> Trim your posts, fuckwit.
>>>> Trim your posts, fuckwit.
>>>> Trim your posts, fuckwit.
>>>> Trim your posts, fuckwit.
>>>> Trim your posts, fuckwit.
>>>> Trim your posts, fuckwit.
>>>> Trim your posts, fuckwit.
>>>> Trim your posts, fuckwit.
>>>> Trim your posts, fuckwit.
>>>> Trim your posts, fuckwit.
>>>> Trim your posts, fuckwit.
>>>> Trim your posts, fuckwit.
>>>> Trim your posts, fuckwit.
>>>> Trim your posts, fuckwit.
>>>> Trim your posts, fuckwit.
>>>> Trim your posts, fuckwit.
>>>> Trim your posts, fuckwit.
>>>> Trim your posts, fuckwit.
>>>> Trim your posts, fuckwit.
>>>> Trim your posts, fuckwit.
>>>> Trim your posts, fuckwit.
>>>> Trim your posts, fuckwit.
>>>> Trim your posts, fuckwit.
>>>> Trim your posts, fuckwit.
>>>> Trim your posts, fuckwit.
>>>> Trim your posts, fuckwit.
>>>> Trim your posts, fuckwit.
>>>> Trim your posts, fuckwit.
>>>> Trim your posts, fuckwit.
>>>> Trim your posts, fuckwit.
>>>> Trim your posts, fuckwit.
>>>> Trim your posts, fuckwit.
>>>> Trim your posts, fuckwit.
>>>> Trim your posts, fuckwit.
>>>> Trim your posts, fuckwit.
>>>> Trim your posts, fuckwit.
>>>> Trim your posts, fuckwit.
>>>> Trim your posts, fuckwit.
>>>> Trim your posts, fuckwit.
>>>> Trim your posts, fuckwit.
>>>> Trim your posts, fuckwit.
>>>> Trim your posts, fuckwit.
>>> What did you mean
>> Go back and re-read it. I've explained it.
>
>
> So you have a complete and excellent idea what you were talking about.

Yes, of course.

Trim your posts, fuckwit.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5   Next  (First | Last)


2020 - UsenetArchives.com | Contact Us | Privacy | Stats | Site Search
Become our Patron