Vegetarian Discussion: Goo Thinks He Disagrees With Himself Again.....

Goo Thinks He Disagrees With Himself Again.....

Ron
2007-10-10 18:39:53 EST

............but can't explain WHY.

Remember this Goobs?

----- Original Message -----
From: "Ron" <banmilk@hotmail.com>
Newsgroups: alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,misc.rural
Sent: Tuesday, October 09, 2007 10:59 PM
Subject: Re: Cowardice and dishonesty of THE inept Goober: Fuckwit
David Harrison
[..]
: > >>>>> So you were better off in the previous state?
: > >>>> There wasn't any previous state.
: > >>> Try
: > >> No, not "try"; I've explained it hundreds of times.
: > >> One more won't hurt today.
: >
: > >>> explaining why you think that YOUR LIFE is not
: > >>> a benefit to you
: > >> Because coming into existence didn't make me better off
: > >> than I WAS BEFORE.

See Goobs you claim a pre-existence.

: >
: > > "Before" being the pre-existent state you were in.
: >
: > No, stupid pudgy queer - "I" was never in such a state.
: > There was no "I" BEFORE I EXISTED.:
:

Now you claim no pre-existence.

Do you want to try to explain why you disagree with yourself over
this?

Go ahead Goobs.....give it a try.

LOL!!!

Thanks to Pearl for finding this and pointing it out.

:
: So there is nothing more to you than the physical
: component............mostly lard?

Rudy Canoza
2007-10-10 23:01:55 EST
pudgy queer ronnnnnnie hamilton, hopelessly overmatched
as always, working overtime to be stupid, and afraid of
Rudy, lied and presented no challenge:

> ............but can't explain WHY.

Didn't do it, pudgy queer.

Kickin' Goober's Faggot Ass
2007-10-11 04:29:01 EST

Rudy Canoza wrote:
> pudgy queer ronnnnnnie hamilton, hopelessly overmatched
> as always, working overtime to be stupid, and afraid of
> Rudy, lied and presented no challenge:
> >

> > ............but can't explain WHY.
>
> Didn't do it, pudgy queer.

LOL!!!

You goofy little fruit!

It's there in black and white.

YOU wrote it.

YOU disagree with yourself yet again and can't explain it.

Rudy Canoza
2007-10-11 10:51:07 EST
pudgy queer ronnnnnnie hamilton, hopelessly overmatched
as always, working overtime to be stupid, and afraid of
Rudy, lied and presented no challenge:
> Rudy Canoza wrote:
>> pudgy queer ronnnnnnie hamilton, hopelessly overmatched
>> as always, working overtime to be stupid, and afraid of
>> Rudy, lied and presented no challenge:
>>>
>>> ............but can't explain WHY.
>> Didn't do it, pudgy queer.
>

> It's there in black and white.

It's not there in any color. Didn't happen.

Shrubkiller
2007-10-11 13:47:37 EST

Rudy Canoza wrote:
> pudgy queer ronnnnnnie hamilton, hopelessly overmatched
> as always, working overtime to be stupid, and afraid of
> Rudy, lied and presented no challenge:
> > Rudy Canoza wrote:
> >> pudgy queer ronnnnnnie hamilton, hopelessly overmatched
> >> as always, working overtime to be stupid, and afraid of
> >> Rudy, lied and presented no challenge:

> >> Didn't do it, pudgy queer.
> >

> > It's there in black and white.
>
> It's not there in any color. Didn't happen.

The REALLY hilarious part of it all is that you maintained you were
nothing before being born and are now no better off than YOU WERE
BEFORE.

Rudy Canoza
2007-10-11 14:34:24 EST
pudgy queer ronnnnnnie hamilton, hopelessly overmatched
as always, working overtime to be stupid, and afraid of
Rudy, lied and presented no challenge:
> Rudy Canoza wrote:
>> pudgy queer ronnnnnnie hamilton, hopelessly overmatched
>> as always, working overtime to be stupid, and afraid of
>> Rudy, lied and presented no challenge:
>>>
>>> It's there in black and white.
>> It's not there in any color. Didn't happen.
>

> The REALLY hilarious part of it all

The really hilarious part of it all, pudgy queer, is
that you imagine you're nimble and smart enough to try
to play this fuckwitted game. You aren't.

Whining, Crying, Bawl
2007-10-11 21:56:24 EST
On Oct 11, 11:34 am, Rudy Canoza <pi...@thedismalscience.net> wrote:
> pudgy queer ronnnnnnie hamilton, hopelessly overmatched
> as always, working overtime to be stupid, and afraid of
> Rudy, lied and presented no challenge:
>

> > Rudy Canoza wrote:
> >> pudgy queer ronnnnnnie hamilton, hopelessly overmatched
> >> as always, working overtime to be stupid, and afraid of
> >> Rudy, lied and presented no challenge:

> >> It's not there in any color. Didn't happen.
>
> > The REALLY hilarious part of it all
>
> The really hilarious part of it all, pudgy queer, is
> that you imagine you're nimble and smart enough to try
> to play this fuckwitted game. You aren't.

No one has to be nimble or incredibly smart to observe your
OUTSTUPIDING of yourself Goober.

The REALLY hilarious part of it all is that you maintained you were
nothing before being born and are now no better off than YOU WERE
BEFORE.

Rudy Canoza
2007-10-12 02:28:14 EST
pudgy queer ronnnnnnie hamilton, hopelessly overmatched
as always, working overtime to be stupid, and afraid of
Rudy, lied and presented no challenge:
> On Oct 11, 11:34 am, Rudy Canoza <pi...@thedismalscience.net> wrote:
>> pudgy queer ronnnnnnie hamilton, hopelessly overmatched
>> as always, working overtime to be stupid, and afraid of
>> Rudy, lied and presented no challenge:

>>> The REALLY hilarious part of it all
>> The really hilarious part of it all, pudgy queer, is
>> that you imagine you're nimble and smart enough to try
>> to play this fuckwitted game. You aren't.
>

> No one has to be nimble or incredibly smart

And you aren't.

Ron
2007-10-12 06:18:58 EST
On Oct 11, 11:28 pm, Rudy Canoza <pi...@thedismalscience.net> wrote:
> pudgy queer ronnnnnnie hamilton, hopelessly overmatched
> as always, working overtime to be stupid, and afraid of
> Rudy, lied and presented no challenge:
>

> > On Oct 11, 11:34 am, Rudy Canoza <pi...@thedismalscience.net> wrote:
> >> pudgy queer ronnnnnnie hamilton, hopelessly overmatched
> >> as always, working overtime to be stupid, and afraid of
> >> Rudy, lied and presented no challenge:

> >> The really hilarious part of it all, pudgy queer, is
> >> that you imagine you're nimble and smart enough to try
> >> to play this fuckwitted game. You aren't.
>
> > No one has to be nimble or incredibly smart
>
> And you aren't.

and you're a woman abusing asshole.

Rudy Canoza
2007-10-12 10:43:22 EST
pudgy queer ronnnnnnie hamilton, hopelessly overmatched
as always, working overtime to be stupid, and afraid of
Rudy, lied and presented no challenge:
> On Oct 11, 11:28 pm, Rudy Canoza <pi...@thedismalscience.net> wrote:
>> pudgy queer ronnnnnnie hamilton, hopelessly overmatched
>> as always, working overtime to be stupid, and afraid of
>> Rudy, lied and presented no challenge:

>>> No one has to be nimble or incredibly smart
>> And you aren't.
>

> and you

Are.