Vegetarian Discussion: ~Jonnie~/Dutch Goo Ball Is Adamant That Everyone................

~Jonnie~/Dutch Goo Ball Is Adamant That Everyone................

Sgt. Giggles Of The Kamikaze Gasbag Squadron
2007-09-28 19:37:47 EST

....................trim their posts.

He thinks that will make it more difficult for people to backtrack his
LIES.

Doncha Goob?

Dutch
2007-09-29 01:40:48 EST
Sgt. Giggles of the Kamikaze Gasbag Squadron wrote:

> ....................trim their posts.
>
> He thinks that will make it more difficult for people to backtrack his
> LIES.
>
> Doncha Goob?

Mindless heckling without direction or purpose showing neither
wit nor imagination.

Rudy Canoza
2007-09-29 03:04:43 EST
pudgy queer ronnnnnie hamilton, working overtime to be
stupid and who is afraid of Rudy, blabbered:

> ....................trim their posts.
>
> He thinks that will make it more difficult for people to backtrack his
> LIES.
>
> Doncha

Coming into existence is not a benefit, ronnnnnnie.

Rudy Canoza
2007-09-29 03:58:35 EST
Sgt. Giggles of the Kamikaze Gasbag Squadron wrote:

> ....................trim their posts.
>
> He thinks that will make it

Trim your posts, you stupid fuck.

Kickin' Goober's Faggot Ass
2007-09-29 14:51:15 EST
On Sep 28, 11:40 pm, Dutch <n...@email.com> wrote:
> Sgt. Giggles of the Kamikaze Gasbag Squadron wrote:
>

> > ....................trim their posts.
>
> > He thinks that will make it more difficult for people to backtrack his
> > LIES.
>
> > Doncha Goob?
>
> Mindless heckling without direction or purpose showing neither
> wit nor imagination.

Am I supposed to find a rifle and blow my brains out now Douche/
~Jonnie~?

Kickin' Goober's Faggot Ass
2007-09-29 14:51:56 EST
On Sep 29, 1:58 am, Rudy Canoza <rudy-can...@excite.com> wrote:
> Sgt. Giggles of the Kamikaze Gasbag Squadron wrote:
>

> > ....................trim their posts.
>
> > He thinks that will make it
>
> I'm a stupid fuck.

I know Goobs. I know.

Dutch
2007-09-29 17:02:29 EST
Kickin' Goober's Faggot Ass wrote:
> On Sep 28, 11:40 pm, Dutch <n...@email.com> wrote:
>> Sgt. Giggles of the Kamikaze Gasbag Squadron wrote:
>>

>>> ....................trim their posts.
>>> He thinks that will make it more difficult for people to backtrack his
>>> LIES.
>>> Doncha Goob?
>> Mindless heckling without direction or purpose showing neither
>> wit nor imagination.
>

> Am I supposed to find a rifle and blow my brains out now Douche/
> ~Jonnie~?

It would not be a loss to this discussion.

Ron
2007-09-29 17:12:29 EST
On Sep 29, 2:02 pm, Dutch <n...@email.com> wrote:
> Kickin' Goober's Faggot Ass wrote:

> >> Mindless heckling without direction or purpose showing neither
> >> wit nor imagination.
>
> > Am I supposed to find a rifle and blow my brains out now Douche/
> > ~Jonnie~?
>
> It would not be a loss to this discussion.

Physician heal thyself.

The Voice Of Reason
2007-09-29 19:15:40 EST
Ron wrote:
> On Sep 29, 2:02 pm, Dutch <n...@email.com> wrote:
>> Kickin' Goober's Faggot Ass wrote:

>>> Am I supposed to find a rifle and blow my brains out now Douche/
>>> ~Jonnie~?
>> It would not be a loss to this discussion.
>

> Physician heal thyself.

Blow it out your ass, it should be well reamed-out.