Vegetarian Discussion: HEY!! Jonnie/Dutch/Rudy/Goobernicus................

HEY!! Jonnie/Dutch/Rudy/Goobernicus................

Ron
2007-09-22 17:30:04 EST

....................how about sticking your head in a pre-heated oven
for a while to bring your little pea-sized, reptilian brain up to
operating temperature?

Then you can post something really, really, really serious to
newsgroups and get us all splitting our sides laughing.

Go for it Goobs!!!

Do it!!!!

Ronald 'More-More' Moshki
2007-09-22 21:24:49 EST
On Sep 22, 5:30 pm, Ron <banm...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> ....................how about sticking your head in a pre-heated oven
> for a while to bring your little pea-sized, reptilian brain up to
> operating temperature?
>
> Then you can post something really, really, really serious to
> newsgroups and get us all splitting our sides laughing.
>
> Go for it Goobs!!!
>
> Do it!!!!

You mean Leif Erickson, aka Dr Evil-Ito.
And do not insult the reptiles.

D*@.
2007-09-23 16:26:11 EST
On Sat, 22 Sep 2007 14:30:04 -0700, Ron <banmilk@hotmail.com> wrote:

>....................how about sticking your head in a pre-heated oven
>for a while to bring your little pea-sized, reptilian brain up to
>operating temperature?

That might be just what he needs. He should give it a go
and find out. I had been thinking the other way...that he's
over temped with fever, probably because of a tendency to
suck his fingers after he pulls them out of his party place,
supporting a huge population of bacteria throughout his head.

>Then you can post something really, really, really serious to
>newsgroups and get us all splitting our sides laughing.
>
>Go for it Goobs!!!
>
>Do it!!!!

Yes, do try it Goo. If that doesn't work out for you, then
try soaking it in a bucket of ice water for a few hours. And
try to quit "biting your nails".

Rudy Canoza
2007-09-24 10:37:09 EST
Goo - Fuckwit David Harrison - hopelessly overmatched
as always and working overtime to be stupid, lied and
presented no challenge:
> pudgy queer ronnnnnie hamilton, who is afraid of Rudy (as is Goo/Fuckwit), wrote:
>

>> ....................how about sticking your head in a pre-heated oven
>> for a while to bring your little pea-sized, reptilian brain up to
>> operating temperature?
>
> That might be just what he needs.

Coming into existence and "getting to experience life"
is not a benefit.

Ronald 'More-More' Moshki
2007-09-24 14:57:47 EST
On Sep 23, 4:26 pm, dh@. wrote:
> On Sat, 22 Sep 2007 14:30:04 -0700, Ron <banm...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
> >....................how about sticking your head in a pre-heated oven
> >for a while to bring your little pea-sized, reptilian brain up to
> >operating temperature?
>
> That might be just what he needs. He should give it a go
> and find out. I had been thinking the other way...that he's
> over temped with fever, probably because of a tendency to
> suck his fingers after he pulls them out of his party place,
> supporting a huge population of bacteria throughout his head.
>
> >Then you can post something really, really, really serious to
> >newsgroups and get us all splitting our sides laughing.
>
> >Go for it Goobs!!!
>
> >Do it!!!!
>
> Yes, do try it Goo. If that doesn't work out for you, then
> try soaking it in a bucket of ice water for a few hours. And
> try to quit "biting your nails".

You 2 scum have highjacked this group.

Kickin' Goober's Faggot Ass
2007-09-24 15:26:42 EST
On Sep 24, 11:57 am, Ronald 'More-More' Moshki <sector_f...@yahoo.com>
wrote:
> On Sep 23, 4:26 pm, dh@. wrote:
>

> > On Sat, 22 Sep 2007 14:30:04 -0700, Ron <banm...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
> > >....................how about sticking your head in a pre-heated oven
> > >for a while to bring your little pea-sized, reptilian brain up to
> > >operating temperature?
>
> > That might be just what he needs. He should give it a go
> > and find out. I had been thinking the other way...that he's
> > over temped with fever, probably because of a tendency to
> > suck his fingers after he pulls them out of his party place,
> > supporting a huge population of bacteria throughout his head.
>
> > >Then you can post something really, really, really serious to
> > >newsgroups and get us all splitting our sides laughing.
>
> > >Go for it Goobs!!!
>
> > >Do it!!!!
>
> > Yes, do try it Goo. If that doesn't work out for you, then
> > try soaking it in a bucket of ice water for a few hours. And
> > try to quit "biting your nails".
>
> You 2 scum have highjacked this group.

Goobs couldn't hijack a tricycle from a 3 year old.

Ronald 'More-More' Moshki
2007-09-24 21:51:04 EST
On Sep 24, 3:26 pm, Kickin' Goober's Faggot Ass
<*.@excite.com> wrote:
> On Sep 24, 11:57 am, Ronald 'More-More' Moshki <sector_f...@yahoo.com>
> wrote:

> > > That might be just what he needs. He should give it a go
> > > and find out. I had been thinking the other way...that he's
> > > over temped with fever, probably because of a tendency to
> > > suck his fingers after he pulls them out of his party place,
> > > supporting a huge population of bacteria throughout his head.

> > > Yes, do try it Goo. If that doesn't work out for you, then
> > > try soaking it in a bucket of ice water for a few hours. And
> > > try to quit "biting your nails".
>
> > You 2 scum have highjacked this group.
>
> Goobs couldn't hijack a tricycle from a 3 year old.

Beg to differ. And what's with the anti-gay slur?

Kickin' Goober's Faggot Ass
2007-09-25 16:22:34 EST
On Sep 24, 6:51 pm, Ronald 'More-More' Moshki <sector_f...@yahoo.com>
wrote:
> On Sep 24, 3:26 pm, Kickin' Goober's Faggot Ass
>

> <shrubkil...@excite.com> wrote:
> > On Sep 24, 11:57 am, Ronald 'More-More' Moshki <sector_f...@yahoo.com>
> > wrote:

> > > You 2 scum have highjacked this group.
>
> > Goobs couldn't hijack a tricycle from a 3 year old.

> Beg to differ. And what's with the anti-gay slur?

What anti-gay slur?

Kickin' Goober's Faggot Ass
2007-09-25 16:49:36 EST
On Sep 23, 1:26 pm, dh@. wrote:
> On Sat, 22 Sep 2007 14:30:04 -0700, Ron <banm...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
> >....................how about sticking your head in a pre-heated oven
> >for a while to bring your little pea-sized, reptilian brain up to
> >operating temperature?
>
> That might be just what he needs. He should give it a go
> and find out. I had been thinking the other way...that he's
> over temped with fever, probably because of a tendency to
> suck his fingers after he pulls them out of his party place,
> supporting a huge population of bacteria throughout his head.
>
> >Then you can post something really, really, really serious to
> >newsgroups and get us all splitting our sides laughing.
>
> >Go for it Goobs!!!
>
> >Do it!!!!
>
> Yes, do try it Goo. If that doesn't work out for you, then
> try soaking it in a bucket of ice water for a few hours. And
> try to quit "biting your nails".

LOL!!

Goo *would* quit biting his nails but he lives in anticipation of the
"flavor" changing to chocolate-cherry-amaretto and he doesn't want to
miss that.

D*@.
2007-09-26 15:53:04 EST
On Mon, 24 Sep 2007 11:57:47 -0700, Ronald 'More-More' Moshki <sector_four@yahoo.com> wrote:

>On Sep 23, 4:26 pm, dh@. wrote:
>> On Sat, 22 Sep 2007 14:30:04 -0700, Ron <banm...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> >....................how about sticking your head in a pre-heated oven
>> >for a while to bring your little pea-sized, reptilian brain up to
>> >operating temperature?
>>
>> That might be just what he needs. He should give it a go
>> and find out. I had been thinking the other way...that he's
>> over temped with fever, probably because of a tendency to
>> suck his fingers after he pulls them out of his party place,
>> supporting a huge population of bacteria throughout his head.
>>
>> >Then you can post something really, really, really serious to
>> >newsgroups and get us all splitting our sides laughing.
>>
>> >Go for it Goobs!!!
>>
>> >Do it!!!!
>>
>> Yes, do try it Goo. If that doesn't work out for you, then
>> try soaking it in a bucket of ice water for a few hours. And
>> try to quit "biting your nails".
>

>You 2 scum have highjacked this group.

I'm just responding to the Goober because there isn't
much more going on any more. And that's the Goober's
fault, and people were pointing it out while he was doing
it. He ran off everyone who didn't like a bunch if his shit
being forced into every discussion, so now just about all
that's left are a few of us who like to point out what a
Goober he is.