Vegetarian Discussion: THE TRINITY OF STUPID: RUDY--DEREK--DUTCH

THE TRINITY OF STUPID: RUDY--DEREK--DUTCH

The 2nd Coming Of Christ
2007-09-09 19:11:58 EST
It's possible that Rudy uses the nick Derek whenever he wishes to
argue with Dutch (and make him look like a bitch), rather than do
it directly because Dutch is the most loyal Rudy follower, so in
order to preserve that allegiance, he must be careful to not
offend Dutch using the Rudy nick...

also, why would Derek get so upset when i made reference to
something Rudy had said and challenged me to provide a quote and
all the rest... hmmm... he took it a little too personally for my
taste...

regardless if all three are one or only two of them or they're all
separate people, all three sure seem preocuppied with similarly
stupid ideas and are intertwined in a giant web of stupid...

octinomos

--

``Could it be that ... political theater is being staged, very much like the wrestling matches on TV, with the so-called neoconservatives and their so-called enemies, such as Pat Buchanan, loudly making public statements intended to convince the opponents of US foreign policy actions that these actions are the fault of 'the Jews'?'' --Jared Israel/Emperor's Clothes

Rudy Canoza
2007-09-09 19:40:10 EST
the 2nd coming of christ wrote:
> It's possible that Rudy uses the nick

I post using one name.

Look, stupid - you've already admitted that you know
you're only trolling. You're also admitting, even
though you don't realize it, that you don't have a real
point of view.

Dutch
2007-09-09 22:12:11 EST
the 2nd coming of christ wrote:
> It's possible that Rudy uses the nick Derek whenever he wishes to
> argue with Dutch (and make him look like a bitch), rather than do
> it directly because Dutch is the most loyal Rudy follower, so in
> order to preserve that allegiance, he must be careful to not
> offend Dutch using the Rudy nick...
>
> also, why would Derek get so upset when i made reference to
> something Rudy had said and challenged me to provide a quote and
> all the rest... hmmm... he took it a little too personally for my
> taste...
>
> regardless if all three are one or only two of them or they're all
> separate people, all three sure seem preocuppied with similarly
> stupid ideas and are intertwined in a giant web of stupid...
>
> octinomos

No, that's you fuckwit and ronnniiie.

Breeze Block
2007-09-10 14:45:42 EST

"Rudy Canoza" <rudy-canoza@excite.com> wrote in message
> the 2nd coming of christ wrote:
>> It's possible that Rudy uses the nick
>
> I post using one name.

Everyone posts with one name; the one entered in the name field of the
newsgroup reader account. - What names have you used in the past?

> Look, stupid - you've already admitted that you know you're only trolling.
> You're also admitting, even though you don't realize it, that you don't
> have a real point of view.

Shrubkiller
2007-09-10 16:50:49 EST
On Sep 9, 5:40 pm, Rudy Canoza <rudy-can...@excite.com> wrote:
> the 2nd coming of christ wrote:
>
> > It's possible that Rudy uses the nick
>
> I post using one name.

BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

You stupid, stupid git!!!

You've had at least THIRTY names in the last 10 years.

> Look, stupid - you've already admitted that you know
> you're only trolling. You're also admitting, even
> though you don't realize it, that you don't have a real
> point of view.

Ronald 'More-More' Moshki
2007-09-11 23:30:18 EST
On Sep 9, 10:12 pm, Dutch <n...@email.com> wrote:
> the 2nd coming of christ wrote:
>

> > It's possible that Rudy uses the nick Derek whenever he wishes to
> > argue with Dutch (and make him look like a bitch), rather than do
> > it directly because Dutch is the most loyal Rudy follower, so in
> > order to preserve that allegiance, he must be careful to not
> > offend Dutch using the Rudy nick...
>
> > also, why would Derek get so upset when i made reference to
> > something Rudy had said and challenged me to provide a quote and
> > all the rest... hmmm... he took it a little too personally for my
> > taste...
>
> > regardless if all three are one or only two of them or they're all
> > separate people, all three sure seem preocuppied with similarly
> > stupid ideas and are intertwined in a giant web of stupid...
>
> > octinomos
>
> No, that's you fuckwit and ronnniiie.- Hide quoted text -

dh
Leif Erickson (Rudy)
Dutch
Derrick