Vegetarian Discussion: Understand This, 2nd Sphincter: Life Is Not A Benefit

Understand This, 2nd Sphincter: Life Is Not A Benefit

Rudy Canoza
2007-07-26 01:43:39 EST
You continue to exhibit gross confusion between life,
and the things that occur within a life. Life is not a
benefit; i.e., it is not "better" to live than never to
live. This is elementary. A benefit is something that
improves the welfare of an entity, and prior to
existing, there *was* no entity with an welfare to be
improved. THEREFORE, life is not a benefit.

It is absurd to say that it is "better" to exist than
never to exist? Better for what? Not the entity that
exists - it had no welfare prior to existing, and so it
cannot be "better off" as a result of existing: that
necessarily implies it was "worse off" prior to
existing, but there was no "it" before it existed. The
comparison cannot rationally and logically be done.
Stop trying to do it.

D*@.
2007-07-26 16:29:19 EST
On Thu, 26 Jul 2007, Goo wrote:

>You continue to exhibit gross confusion between life,
>and the things that occur within a life. Life is not a
>benefit; i.e., it is not "better" to live than never to
>live. This is elementary. A benefit is something that
>prior to
>existing, there *was* no entity with an welfare to be
>improved. THEREFORE, life is not a benefit.

Goober, you need to explain how your obession
with your supposed "pre-existence state" prevents
existing beings from benefitting from existence.
Try doing it now:

Rudy Canoza
2007-07-26 16:41:33 EST
Fuckwit David Harrison, hopelessly overmatched and a lifelong loser,
lied:
> On Thu, 26 Jul 2007, Rudy Canoza wrote:
> >You continue to exhibit gross confusion between life,
> >and the things that occur within a life. Life is not a
> >benefit; i.e., it is not "better" to live than never to
> >live. This is elementary. A benefit is something that
> >prior to
> >existing, there *was* no entity with an welfare to be
> >improved. THEREFORE, life is not a benefit.
>
> Rudy, you need to explain how your obession
> with your supposed "pre-existence state"

No, Fuckwit - it is YOUR obsession with "pre-existence", not mine.
YOU are the one who believes in it, Fuckwit.

Dutch
2007-07-26 16:54:31 EST
dh@. wrote:
> On Thu, 26 Jul 2007, Goo wrote:
>
>> You continue to exhibit gross confusion between life,
>> and the things that occur within a life. Life is not a
>> benefit; i.e., it is not "better" to live than never to
>> live. This is elementary. A benefit is something that
>> prior to
>> existing, there *was* no entity with an welfare to be
>> improved. THEREFORE, life is not a benefit.
>
> Goober, you need to explain

The explaining is done, you need to pay attention.

Rudy Canoza
2007-07-27 02:24:24 EST
Goober Fuckwit David Harrison, THE Goober and a total
fuckwit, lied:
> On Thu, 26 Jul 2007, Rudy Canoza wrote:
>
>> You continue to exhibit gross confusion between life,
>> and the things that occur within a life. Life is not a
>> benefit; i.e., it is not "better" to live than never to
>> live. This is elementary. A benefit is something that
>> prior to
>> existing, there *was* no entity with an welfare to be
>> improved. THEREFORE, life is not a benefit.
>
> Rudy, you need to explain how your obession
> with your supposed "pre-existence state"

Not my obsession, Fuckwit - YOUR obsession. You are
the one obsessed with this ridiculous idea.

Kickin' Goober's Faggot Ass
2007-07-27 15:56:54 EST
On Jul 26, 2:54 pm, Dutch <n...@email.com> wrote:
> dh@. wrote:
> > On Thu, 26 Jul 2007, Goo wrote:
>
> >> You continue to exhibit gross confusion between life,
> >> and the things that occur within a life. Life is not a
> >> benefit; i.e., it is not "better" to live than never to
> >> live. This is elementary. A benefit is something that
> >> prior to
> >> existing, there *was* no entity with an welfare to be
> >> improved. THEREFORE, life is not a benefit.
>
> > Goober, you need to explain
>
> The explaining is done, you need to pay attention.

Baby Goo covering for Goo's total inability to explain *anything*!