Vegetarian Discussion: Lesley's Weird Beliefs

Lesley's Weird Beliefs

Page: 1 2 3 4 5   Next  (First | Last)

Rudy Canoza
2007-07-26 00:06:55 EST
Lesley, the stupid whore who posts as "pearl" - she's anything but a
jewel - believes in the following bizarre bullshit.

"veganism"
"inner earth beings"
"hollow earth"
that goofy patent for a MANUFACTURED globe
helium-inflated number(s) for feed:beef
rain forest destruction
Brazil's exports (based on *Argentina's* trade)
Stolen French flying saucer
Zapper
Foot massage (as cure-all)
Astrology
Numerology
Alien abduction
bestiality
Leprechauns
Channeling
Polar fountains
Sun gazing
Chemtrails
AIDS and ebola conspiracy theory
Crop circles
sexually aroused by violent ex-convicts
participation in skinhead subculture
the validity of online IQ tests
crackpot 9-11 conspiracy theories
Jeff Rense for "news"
long-debunked legends about "ageless wonders"

archived evidence of the above:
http://tinyurl.com/h0br
http://tinyurl.com/h0bl
http://tinyurl.com/v5p8
http://tinyurl.com/v5pf
http://tinyurl.com/mh5w
http://tinyurl.com/mh6h
http://tinyurl.com/mh6r
http://tinyurl.com/mh71
http://tinyurl.com/mh7a
http://tinyurl.com/mh7j
http://tinyurl.com/mh7p
http://tinyurl.com/v5jj
http://tinyurl.com/v5kd
http://tinyurl.com/v5l6
http://tinyurl.com/v5ft
http://tinyurl.com/v5fj
http://tinyurl.com/v5fp
http://tinyurl.com/v5ft
http://tinyurl.com/v5ga
http://tinyurl.com/v5gc
http://tinyurl.com/v5i2
http://tinyurl.com/v5gk
http://tinyurl.com/v5h1
http://tinyurl.com/v5h9

Pearl
2007-07-27 08:52:10 EST
"Rudy Canoza" <rudy-canoza@excite.com> lied in message news:z5Vpi.10855$rR.2961@newsread2.news.pas.earthlink.net..
> Lesley, the stupid whore

'Warning signs

It is very difficult to predict who may or may not be
a potential rapist. Considering rapists have many
personality types and use many different methods, it
might seem impossible. However, certain behavioral
characteristics have been observed in some rapists.
These should be used cautiously as "warning signs",
since non-rapists and other innocent people may also
show similar behaviours.

*Extreme emotional insensitivity and egotism.
*Habitual degradation and verbal devaluation of others.
*Tries to tell others what they are feeling and thinking
as though it is his decision and not theirs. "She said no,
but she meant yes".
*Consistently uses intimidation in language or
threatening behavior to get his way. Uses words like
"bitch" and "whore" to describe women.
*Excessive, chronic, or brooding anger.
*Becomes obsessed with the object of his romantic
affections long after his advances have been rejected.
*Extreme mood swings.
*Violent outbursts; lack of impulse control.
*Aggressive and violent.
*Under the influence of alcohol or drugs, cruel behavior
is seen.
..'
http://www.answers.com/topic/rape

> believes in

'The serial bully:
.. is constantly imposing on others a false reality
made up of distortion and fabrication ..
http://www.bullyonline.org/workbully/serial.htm

> the following bizarre bullshit.

Provide a quote from me regarding each item, and show
how the items that I _do_ believe are "bizarre bullshit".

Ball can do neither. He will snip my comments and
continue with his ridiculous ad hominem diversion.

Rudy Canoza
2007-07-27 10:32:42 EST
pearl wrote:
> "Rudy Canoza" <rudy-canoza@excite.com> lied in message news:z5Vpi.10855$rR.2961@newsread2.news.pas.earthlink.net..
>> Lesley, the stupid whore
>
> 'Warning signs

The stupid foot rubbing slut...

>> believes in
>
> 'The serial bully:

The stupid foot-rubbing slut...

lesley the stupid foot-rubbing whore believes in:

[...]

2007-07-27 10:40:11 EST
pearl wrote:
> "Rudy Canoza" <rudy-canoza@excite.com> lied in message news:z5Vpi.10855$rR.2961@newsread2.news.pas.earthlink.net..
>> Lesley, the stupid whore
>
> 'Warning signs

The stupid foot rubbing slut...

>> believes in
>
> 'The serial bully:

The stupid foot-rubbing slut...

lesley the stupid foot-rubbing whore believes in:

"veganism"
"inner earth beings"
"hollow earth"
that goofy patent for a MANUFACTURED globe
helium-inflated number(s) for feed:beef
rain forest destruction
Brazil's exports (based on *Argentina's* trade)
Stolen French flying saucer
Zapper
Foot massage (as cure-all)
Astrology
Numerology
Alien abduction
bestiality
Leprechauns
Channeling
Polar fountains
Sun gazing
Chemtrails
AIDS and ebola conspiracy theory
Crop circles
sexually aroused by violent ex-convicts
participation in skinhead subculture
the validity of online IQ tests
crackpot 9-11 conspiracy theories
Jeff Rense for "news"
long-debunked legends about "ageless wonders"

archived evidence of the above:
http://tinyurl.com/h0br
http://tinyurl.com/h0bl
http://tinyurl.com/v5p8
http://tinyurl.com/v5pf
http://tinyurl.com/mh5w
http://tinyurl.com/mh6h
http://tinyurl.com/mh6r
http://tinyurl.com/mh71
http://tinyurl.com/mh7a
http://tinyurl.com/mh7j
http://tinyurl.com/mh7p
http://tinyurl.com/v5jj
http://tinyurl.com/v5kd
http://tinyurl.com/v5l6
http://tinyurl.com/v5ft
http://tinyurl.com/v5fj
http://tinyurl.com/v5fp
http://tinyurl.com/v5ft
http://tinyurl.com/v5ga
http://tinyurl.com/v5gc
http://tinyurl.com/v5i2
http://tinyurl.com/v5gk
http://tinyurl.com/v5h1
http://tinyurl.com/v5h9

Kickin' Goober's Faggot Ass
2007-07-27 16:00:13 EST
On Jul 27, 8:40 am, Rudy Canoza <rudy-can...@excite.com> wrote:
> pearl wrote:
> > "Rudy Canoza" <rudy-can...@excite.com> lied in messagenews:z5Vpi.10855$rR.2961@newsread2.news.pas.earthlink.net..
> >> Lesley, the stupid whore
>
> > 'Warning signs
>
> The stupid foot rubbing slut...
>
> >> believes in
>
> > 'The serial bully:
>
> The stupid foot-rubbing slut...
>
> lesley the stupid foot-rubbing whore believes in:
>
> "veganism"
> "inner earth beings"
> "hollow earth"
> that goofy patent for a MANUFACTURED globe
> helium-inflated number(s) for feed:beef
> rain forest destruction
> Brazil's exports (based on *Argentina's* trade)
> Stolen French flying saucer
> Zapper
> Foot massage (as cure-all)
> Astrology
> Numerology
> Alien abduction
> bestiality
> Leprechauns
> Channeling
> Polar fountains
> Sun gazing
> Chemtrails
> AIDS and ebola conspiracy theory
> Crop circles
> sexually aroused by violent ex-convicts
> participation in skinhead subculture
> the validity of online IQ tests
> crackpot 9-11 conspiracy theories
> Jeff Rense for "news"
> long-debunked legends about "ageless wonders"
>
> archived evidence of the above:http://tinyurl.com/h0brhttp://tinyurl.com/h0blhttp://tinyurl.com/v5p8http://tinyurl.com/v5pfhttp://tinyurl.com/mh5whttp://tinyurl.com/mh6hhttp://tinyurl.com/mh6rhttp://tinyurl.com/mh71http://tinyurl.com/mh7ahttp://tinyurl.com/mh7jhttp://tinyurl.com/mh7phttp://tinyurl.com/v5jjhttp://tinyurl.com/v5kdhttp://tinyurl.com/v5l6http://tinyurl.com/v5fthttp://tinyurl.com/v5fjhttp://tinyurl.com/v5fphttp://tinyurl.com/v5fthttp://tinyurl.com/v5gahttp://tinyurl.com/v5gchttp://tinyurl.com/v5i2http://tinyurl.com/v5gkhttp://tinyurl.com/v5h1http://tinyurl.com/v5h9

Goo, how long did it take you to make up that long list of tinyurls?

Don't you have anything better to do?

Are you *that* much of a loser?

(p.s. when are you going to attack the church ladies again?)

Rudy Canoza
2007-07-27 16:07:41 EST
On Jul 27, 1:00 pm, Kickin' Goober's Faggot Ass
<*.@excite.com> wrote:
> On Jul 27, 8:40 am, Rudy Canoza <rudy-can...@excite.com> wrote:
>

> > pearl wrote:
> > > "Rudy Canoza" <rudy-can...@excite.com> lied in messagenews:z5Vpi.10855$rR.2961@newsread2.news.pas.earthlink.net..
>
> > > 'Warning signs
>
> > The stupid foot rubbing slut...

> > > 'The serial bully:
>
> > The stupid foot-rubbing slut...
>
> > lesley the stupid foot-rubbing whore believes in:
>
> > "veganism"
> > "inner earth beings"
> > "hollow earth"
> > that goofy patent for a MANUFACTURED globe
> > helium-inflated number(s) for feed:beef
> > rain forest destruction
> > Brazil's exports (based on *Argentina's* trade)
> > Stolen French flying saucer
> > Zapper
> > Foot massage (as cure-all)
> > Astrology
> > Numerology
> > Alien abduction
> > bestiality
> > Leprechauns
> > Channeling
> > Polar fountains
> > Sun gazing
> > Chemtrails
> > AIDS and ebola conspiracy theory
> > Crop circles
> > sexually aroused by violent ex-convicts
> > participation in skinhead subculture
> > the validity of online IQ tests
> > crackpot 9-11 conspiracy theories
> > Jeff Rense for "news"
> > long-debunked legends about "ageless wonders"
>
> > archived evidence of the above:http://tinyurl.com/h0brhttp://tinyurl.com/h0blhttp://tinyurl.com/v5p8...
>
> Rudy, how long did it take you to make up that long list of tinyurls?

No time at all, ronnnnnnnnnie - Mr. Suspect did it quite some time
ago, and I copied one of his informative and helpful posts about
lesley (the foot-rubbing whore) and her weird beliefs into a draft
message that I then repost from time to time, when I think it's
needed. Look, here it is again!

[...]

Guppy The Corpse Pumper
2007-07-27 16:58:49 EST
On Jul 27, 2:07 pm, Rudy Canoza <notgen...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> On Jul 27, 1:00 pm, Kickin' Goober's Faggot Ass
>

> <shrubkil...@excite.com> wrote:

> > > The stupid foot rubbing slut...

> > > The stupid foot-rubbing slut...
>
> > > lesley the stupid foot-rubbing whore believes in:
>
> > > "veganism"
> > > "inner earth beings"
> > > "hollow earth"
> > > that goofy patent for a MANUFACTURED globe
> > > helium-inflated number(s) for feed:beef
> > > rain forest destruction
> > > Brazil's exports (based on *Argentina's* trade)
> > > Stolen French flying saucer
> > > Zapper
> > > Foot massage (as cure-all)
> > > Astrology
> > > Numerology
> > > Alien abduction
> > > bestiality
> > > Leprechauns
> > > Channeling
> > > Polar fountains
> > > Sun gazing
> > > Chemtrails
> > > AIDS and ebola conspiracy theory
> > > Crop circles
> > > sexually aroused by violent ex-convicts
> > > participation in skinhead subculture
> > > the validity of online IQ tests
> > > crackpot 9-11 conspiracy theories
> > > Jeff Rense for "news"
> > > long-debunked legends about "ageless wonders"
>
> > > archived evidence of the above:http://tinyurl.com/h0brhttp://tinyurl.com/h0blhttp://tinyurl.com/v5p8...
>
> > Rudy, how long did it take you to make up that long list of tinyurls?
>
> No time at all, ronnnnnnnnnie - Mr. Suspect did it quite some time
> ago, and I copied one of his informative and helpful posts about
> lesley (the foot-rubbing whore) and her weird beliefs into a draft
> message that I then repost from time to time, when I think it's
> needed. Look, here it is again!

LOL!!!

Whatta fuckin' LIAR you are Goo!

> lesley the stupid foot-rubbing whore believes in:
>
> "veganism"
> "inner earth beings"
> "hollow earth"
> that goofy patent for a MANUFACTURED globe
> helium-inflated number(s) for feed:beef
> rain forest destruction
> Brazil's exports (based on *Argentina's* trade)
> Stolen French flying saucer
> Zapper
> Foot massage (as cure-all)
> Astrology
> Numerology
> Alien abduction
> bestiality
> Leprechauns
> Channeling
> Polar fountains
> Sun gazing
> Chemtrails
> AIDS and ebola conspiracy theory
> Crop circles
> sexually aroused by violent ex-convicts
> participation in skinhead subculture
> the validity of online IQ tests
> crackpot 9-11 conspiracy theories
> Jeff Rense for "news"
> long-debunked legends about "ageless wonders"
>
> archived evidence of the above:http://tinyurl.com/h0brhttp://tinyurl.com/h0blhttp://tinyurl.com/v5p8http://tinyurl.com/v5pfhttp://tinyurl.com/mh5whttp://tinyurl.com/mh6hhttp://tinyurl.com/mh6rhttp://tinyurl.com/mh71http://tinyurl.com/mh7ahttp://tinyurl.com/mh7jhttp://tinyurl.com/mh7phttp://tinyurl.com/v5jjhttp://tinyurl.com/v5kdhttp://tinyurl.com/v5l6http://tinyurl.com/v5fthttp://tinyurl.com/v5fjhttp://tinyurl.com/v5fphttp://tinyurl.com/v5fthttp://tinyurl.com/v5gahttp://tinyurl.com/v5gchttp://tinyurl.com/v5i2http://tinyurl.com/v5gkhttp://tinyurl.com/v5h1http://tinyurl.com/v5h9- Hide quoted text -

Rupert
2007-07-27 19:39:55 EST
On Jul 28, 12:32 am, Rudy Canoza <rudy-can...@excite.com> wrote:
> pearl wrote:
> > "Rudy Canoza" <rudy-can...@excite.com> lied in messagenews:z5Vpi.10855$rR.2961@newsread2.news.pas.earthlink.net..
> >> Lesley, the stupid whore

Yeah, yeah, I'm a fruit and Lesley's a whore, and you're a real man,
isn't that so, Ball?

> > 'Warning signs
>
> The stupid foot rubbing slut...
>
> >> believes in
>
> > 'The serial bully:
>
> The stupid foot-rubbing slut...
>
> lesley the stupid foot-rubbing whore believes in:
>
> "veganism"
> "inner earth beings"
> "hollow earth"
> that goofy patent for a MANUFACTURED globe
> helium-inflated number(s) for feed:beef
> rain forest destruction
> Brazil's exports (based on *Argentina's* trade)
> Stolen French flying saucer
> Zapper
> Foot massage (as cure-all)
> Astrology
> Numerology
> Alien abduction
> bestiality
> Leprechauns
> Channeling
> Polar fountains
> Sun gazing
> Chemtrails
> AIDS and ebola conspiracy theory
> Crop circles
> sexually aroused by violent ex-convicts
> participation in skinhead subculture
> the validity of online IQ tests
> crackpot 9-11 conspiracy theories
> Jeff Rense for "news"
> long-debunked legends about "ageless wonders"
>
> archived evidence of the above:http://tinyurl.com/h0brhttp://tinyurl.com/h0blhttp://tinyurl.com/v5p8http://tinyurl.com/v5pfhttp://tinyurl.com/mh5whttp://tinyurl.com/mh6hhttp://tinyurl.com/mh6rhttp://tinyurl.com/mh71http://tinyurl.com/mh7ahttp://tinyurl.com/mh7jhttp://tinyurl.com/mh7phttp://tinyurl.com/v5jjhttp://tinyurl.com/v5kdhttp://tinyurl.com/v5l6http://tinyurl.com/v5fthttp://tinyurl.com/v5fjhttp://tinyurl.com/v5fphttp://tinyurl.com/v5fthttp://tinyurl.com/v5gahttp://tinyurl.com/v5gchttp://tinyurl.com/v5i2http://tinyurl.com/v5gkhttp://tinyurl.com/v5h1http://tinyurl.com/v5h9

I'll tell you one thing you believe. You believe that you can critique
a mathematical paper by consulting an online dictionary. That's pretty
funny for someone with such an allegedly high level of education as
you.

Rudy Canoza
2007-07-28 01:24:22 EST
Rupert wrote:
> On Jul 28, 12:32 am, Rudy Canoza <rudy-can...@excite.com> wrote:
>> pearl wrote:
>>> "Rudy Canoza" <rudy-can...@excite.com> lied in messagenews:z5Vpi.10855$rR.2961@newsread2.news.pas.earthlink.net..
>
> Yeah, yeah, I'm a fruit and Lesley's a whore

Right.

Rudy Canoza