Dog Discussion: My Dog Ate A Neon Light

My Dog Ate A Neon Light

Executive Search Group
2004-06-01 21:26:11 EST
Greetings:

Any advice? My dog "ate" a neon light this afternoon. I'm not sure how much
he got down - I am most concerned that he has tiny pieces in him. Has this
happened to anybody else? Advice.

FYI, he is a 2+ year old German Sheppard.

Thanks in advance.

David

The Puppy Wizard
2004-06-02 00:47:24 EST
BETTER CALL A VET.

"Executive Search Group" <recruitus@neo.rr.com> wrote in message
> Greetings:
>
> Any advice? My dog "ate" a neon light this afternoon. I'm not
sure how much
> he got down - I am most concerned that he has tiny pieces in
him. Has this
> happened to anybody else? Advice.
>
> FYI, he is a 2 year old German Sheppard.
>
> Thanks in advance.
>
> David

Ngumba Zuleke
2004-06-02 11:50:07 EST
On Wed, 02 Jun 2004 01:26:11 GMT, "Executive Search Group"
<*s@neo.rr.com> wrote:

>Greetings:
>
>Any advice?

yeh, piss off, troll.

Executive Search Group
2004-06-02 12:43:45 EST
<<yeh, piss off, troll.>>

"yeh" isn't a word but I appreciate your concern over my dog, Lexington...he
appears fine today.

Thanks again for your concern Ngumba.

Kindest regards,

David

Ngumba Zuleke
2004-06-02 13:07:02 EST
On Wed, 02 Jun 2004 16:43:45 GMT, "Executive Search Group"
<*s@neo.rr.com> wrote:

><<yeh, piss off, troll.>>
>
>"yeh"
> isn't a word

it is a word, actually... and a very
popular one at that.

>but I appreciate your concern over my dog, Lexington...he
>appears fine today.
>
>Thanks again for your concern Ngumba.

you've clearly misunderstood me... i'm not
concerned at all.

you claim your dog ate glass and the first thing you do
is jump on the pc and wait for a response.

you're either a troll, or a fucking idiot.

or both.

i pick the latter.

>Kindest regards,
>
>David

Executive Search Group
2004-06-02 15:09:02 EST
<<you're either a troll, or a fucking idiot.>>

Considering your use of the word "yeh" (and the fact that you are now
defending it) and your use of pejoratives, I am curious as to what grade in
school did you finish Ngumba?

By the way, I have traveled the Maghrib, central and East Africa...does your
name offer a hint at your ethnicity?

As before, I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Kindest regards,

David

Caroline
2004-06-03 04:52:20 EST
"Executive Search Group" wrote
> Greetings:
>
> Any advice? My dog "ate" a neon light this afternoon. I'm not sure how
much
> he got down - I am most concerned that he has tiny pieces in him. Has
this
> happened to anybody else? Advice.
>
> FYI, he is a 2+ year old German Sheppard.
>
> Thanks in advance.

Instead of soliciting advice on Usenet...why not try your local
veterinarian???

Ngumba Zuleke
2004-06-03 07:08:00 EST
On Wed, 02 Jun 2004 19:09:02 GMT, "Executive Trolling Group"
<*s@neo.rr.com> wrote:

><<you're either a troll, or a fucking idiot.>>
>
>Considering your use of the word "yeh" (and the fact that you are now
>defending it)

'yeh' is a word.

you said it wasn't.

says a lot about your education.

>and your use of pejoratives, I am curious as to what grade in
>school did you finish Ngumba?

'I am curious as to what grade in
school did you finish'

nice grammar there, fucktard.